Vampire Story...The truth of the untold lie

Father abuse again? Or is it?

Ivy Mettrick walked towards her father's home hoping to god that he wasn’t drinking again she doesn’t know how much she can take, and thanks to her mother she was left with her mortal father. Yes her mother ran off with a vampire and didn’t think twice about her or her father. Her father got so depressed and started to drink madly when she was three years old and she learned how to stay out of his way. It was horrible because when he was drunk he'd turn on her and start hitting her.
As she turned down her street she noticed that there were a lot of cars and trucks at her house, Ivy sighed sadly knowing very well that her father was drinking with his friends and his friends would be too drunk to noticed that Jake (her father) was beating on her. She slowly walked to her house and instead of walking to the front door she walked to the backyard where she can climb her tree (even though she is really scared of heights) to get to the second floor to her bedroom. She swung her backpack to her shoulders and started to climb the tree, she stopped once cause she thought she herd her name but nothing happened. She continued to climb till she got to the roof of the house. Ivy jumped down and walked quietly to her window and opened it up. She slipped in and closed her window and started on her homework, she was half way done her English essay she heard hard heavy footsteps on the stairs and they were heading towards her door.
Ivy ran and slide underneath her bed, I know childish, but so what. I'd like to see you come face to face to my dad! Ivy covered her face and listened as somebody smashed his shoulder to her bedroom door, her bedroom door didn’t stand a chance against her fathers shoulder. Jake burst into the room and looked around, he stumbled to the closet and ripped it open when he noticed that nobody was there he started to yell Ivy’s name over and over again.
Ivy listened as she herd shuffling happening then something falling and nothing after that. She looked over to her left to see where her fathers feet where and came face to face to him, he was drunk she can smell the whiskey on his breath as his hand swiped out and grabbed her long black curly hair. He started to drag her out from underneath the bed when he suddenly was thrown across the room. Ivy swiped away the tears that started to fall; she looked at the huge shadow that was looming over her father.
She looked at him or was it a girl? Ivy looked closely to the strange fellow. The fellow had little past his shoulder of black silky hair, was very well muscle who was she kidding it looked like there was no fat on the fellow! The fellow was wearing all black as she can tell, but when the fellow turned to look at her, she defiantly knew it was a guy. He had gorges black eyes with red to outline it he had a goti. He looked good enough to eat!
Ivy couldn’t move her eyes, those black eyes captured her like it wanted to devour her. He moved closer to her, she backed up and stood her ground. He stopped and raised one of his dark brows.
“What’s the mater? Scared that I might eat you?” His silky voice melted her like he was a deep chocolate bar.
“Who says I’m afraid?” She asks.
“You did when you backed away,” he simply told her.
“Why am I even talking to you? I don’t even know you,” Ivy said as she walked slowly to her bedroom door.
He moved so quick that Ivy didn’t have time to blink, he was blocking her path to her door. Ivy could still here the booming music and her father’s friends yelling in joy as they watch the soccer game.
“Leaving so soon?” he taunted her.
“No, you haven’t even answered my question…what is your name?” Lynn asked as her patience started wearing out.
“My name is Wulf Dracula, and you must be Ivy Mettrick the ‘sweet, lovely, loyal daughter’ Betty-Lou talks about.” He drawled.
“You know my mom?” Ivy gasped in surprise.
“Yes,” Wulf told her boredly.
“And you said your Dracula? You don’t even look like Dracula,” Ivy said her thoughts out loud.
Wulf growled low in his throat as Ivy told her thoughts out loud, she backed away slowly, and she looked at the window and then back at him. Wulf smirked as he saw her plan form into her mind.
“If I were you I wouldn’t go through that window…my father is Dracula you dingbat.” Wulf smirked as her jaw dropped at his insult.
“Your not my mother, I’ll do what ever I want to do!” With that she stuck out her tongue at him and walked to her window. Ivy noticed that he wasn’t coming after her so she didn’t give two-rat ass, what he does know. She got out of her window and on to the roof. She quickly got to the edge of the roof; she looked down and almost screamed at the height of where she was. She hated to be so high…afraid that she might fall, she quickly did her task. She jumped to the tree and grabbed the closet branch there was and clung to it. After a couple of minutes she started to climb down the tree.
♠ ♠ ♠
please give me some comments back about this story if you want to that is....