Vampire Story...The truth of the untold lie

Being Kidnapped!!!!!!

Ivy froze when she herd a branch snap, she started to fall and all her air from her lunges escaped her so she couldn’t scream, she closed her eyes tight and waited for her body to smash into the warm hard ground. Then all of a sudden she hit something hard but yet warm. Ivy looked up and looked into black eyes with red to outline it, she gasped as she suddenly realized that he was here when he should be in her room. For that she narrowed her eyes at him.
“What?” he asked.
“How the hell did you get all the way down here when you should at least be by the stairs or still in my bedroom?” She asked.
Wulf burst out laughing as he started to head towards the street. “My dear Ivy has you not notice that I’m an immortal? And that I have to take you somewhere where you should be instead of being here?” He shot back.
“I don’t understand what you saying to me?” Ivy said quietly.
“Never mind your mother can answer that for you…not me,” Wulf told her, then all of a sudden he mumbled underneath his breath, “I bet she hasn’t told her Jeb yet.”
Ivy stayed quiet as she thought upon what he told her. Wulf kept on walking through the street and into the forest as he sense something was coming this way. Wulf slowly put Ivy to the forest floor he looked around and herd a twig snap. His eyes landed on a Vampire Slayer, Wulf tensed as the Vampire Slayer started to head over to them. Wulf quickly picked up Ivy in his arms and ran as fast as his vampire magic can take him.
“Wulf put me down this instant…I know that guy. His name is Marti Brown!” Ivy yelled at him.
Wulf shook his head as he kept on running, “Ivy do you know what he is? I know you know who he is but what about the ‘what’.”
“What are you talking about Wulf? Marti’s dad and my dad had planned that we were suppose to marry each other, but Marti is only a MacDonald’s worker.”
“Ahhh and you think you two can live off that pathetic salary?”
“No I don’t, I don’t really wanna marry him…there is something evil about him. But I know he wouldn’t hurt me.”
“Are you so sure of that?”
“No…maybe…I don’t know your all but confusing me.”
“Ok lets just put it this way…have you ever herd of a group called ‘Vampire Slayers’?” Wulf asked as he ran through the deep dark forest.
“Yeah…but Marti isn’t that. He said that there would be no secrets or lies between us.” Ivy told him.
Wulf sighed as he continued to run, as he slows his paste down as he climbed up the hill. As he reached the hilltop he stopped and looked at her.
“Marti is one of them Ivy, he is a Vampire Slayer.” Wulf told her as he put her down.
Ivy shook her head as she remembered all the dates she went on with him he always had to leave because something came up…and it was always at nighttime, strange. She looked up at Wulf and sighed, “ok maybe I knew something was wrong every time we went on a date. And I have to go to the bathroom, and why did we stop here if a so called human wanna be vampire slayer is after us?”
Wulf burst out laughing, “a human wanna be vampire slayer? That’s a good one; we’re waiting for a couple of my friends. They’re going to meet with us here before we continue traveling to the closes village in the Underworld.”
Ivy shook her head as she started off to the bush and went to the washroom. She heard a couple of guys laughing…and one sounded like Wulf. She quickly did her thing and walked away form the bush she used.