Vampire Story...The truth of the untold lie

Meeting two other Vampires? Is this bad or Good?

When she stepped out there were two new guys standing there and laughing their Asses off. As she got closer the guys stopped laughing and they looked at her.
“Ivy, these two dingbats are my friends that were waiting for,” Wulf told her.
The one with blonde hair that is short and spiky and half of his bangs fall over one of his eyes. Smiled at her, he has a very nice smile Ivy thought as she looked at him. She gasped as she noticed that he has a very light shade or gray for his eye color and a pierced ear. The earring was a small spike and he was wearing all black as well, he wore a sword on right hip and a dagger on his pants leg and he also had an arrow on his back and the bows in the pack thing that carries them.
Ivy smiled and said, “Let me guess your name must be Spike?”
He laughed (it was a nice laugh but it wasn’t a chocolately one like Wulf), “No, my name is Drake.”
“It was close, Spike and Drake…who knew?” She smiled when she heard Wulf and the other dude try and hold in a chuckle.
Drake said nothing as he turned on his two friends, his face was a little flush…but hey you can never tell with vampires pale complication. He stormed off in a direction that neither of us wanted to follow.
So Ivy turned on the other guy…he has a dark chocolate brown hair that fell past his shoulders and his bangs just touched his upper half of his eyes but there was one bang that went past his eye, and he also has dark brown eyes. He too is wearing black; he had no piercing on his body just like Wulf. He looked so perfect that she guessed that he never got laid cause most people like that has never got laid, because of their brains. He had a sword on his left hip and a dagger that was in its case that was carried by the case that was attached on his right arm.
“What are you? Mr. Perfect or Mr. Never-got-laid guy?”
“Say what?” he asked, his face was so shocked that his mouth hung open that Wulf had to close it for him.
“You herd me…have you ever got laid? Or how about ever scene a girl naked?” Ivy asked.
“Ahhh…neither of them…in fact my name is Joe.” He told me.
“Really? I know a guy name Joe and he is in jail,”
Joe was going to say something when Drake came out running and saying something that sounded like “Vampire Slayers found us” or something like that. Wulf looked at Ivy and to the bush where you can hear people yelling, “He went this way”. Wulf raced to me in a flash and told her that he was going to stick her up a tree.
“Excuse me? I-I can’t be in a tree. I’m so afraid of heights…you should know that!” Ivy screeched at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are likeing this story so far!