Vampire Story...The truth of the untold lie

Vampire Slayers Attack #1

“Well I think-,” she didn’t get to finish cause she was screaming, because Wulf threw her up the bloody tree.
“You are so frickin dead when you guys are done down there!” Ivy screeched at him.
“Whatever babe, just stay quiet as we slay these morons.” He said through clenched teeth.
The Slayers ran out of the bush and into the clearing. It looked like there were at least 50 of them. They stopped and the one that Wulf and Ivy saw before they met up with Drake and Joe stepped into the clearing.
“Where is the quarter vampire?” he asked in disgust.
“What quarter vampire are you talking about?” Joe asked as he elbowed Wulf in the gut.
“The girl that was with your little friend…the Mettrick girl. The one that is ‘suppose to be my wife’ but I was going to kill her when I was done with her.” Marti laughed and so did the rest of the Vampire Slayers.
“I don’t know why you’re laughing, cause all I can see is Vampire-Slayer-wanna-be’ that are going to die.” Wulf smiled as he used Ivy’s saying.
Marti stopped laughing and he looked at them, he drawled his gun out and smiled again as he looked at the vampires.
“What’s the matter Vampire…don’t want to use your weapons on us?” One of the Vampire Slayers asked them.
“Pfft, why would we want to use our weapons on you? When we got the moves?” Joe said as he got into his fighting stand.
“So we are really going to fight them for the girl?” Drake had to ask as he too got into his fighting stand.
Wulf laughed as he waited for the Slayers make a move. The Slayers charged at them, they waited as the Slayers came closer and closer right at the last minute they fought against them.
Joe pulled a dagger out of his pants pocket and threw it at one Slayer, the one Slayer fell when the dagger stabbed him in the forehead. Joe ran over to him and smiled as he pulled it out of his head, and whipped off the Slayers blood off of his dagger. One Slayer saw this so he charged at him. Joe turned around in a nick of time when the Slayer pulled out his sword and tried to stab him. Joe laughed as he pulled out his own sword and they fought sword to sword, Joe’s face was splatter by blood and he smirked when he saw they Slayer was tiring so when he saw the opening of his body where the sword didn’t protect he stabbed his sword deep in the Slayers heart. The Slayer crumpled to the ground Joe smiled and said “two”.
Drake crouched down to the ground and pulled his arrow out and his bow, he started to aim and shoot as he shot and killed people underneath his breathe he was counting the Slayers he killed. A Slayer came up from behind him and stabbed him in the gut.
“Damn it Slayer…this is my favorite shirt.” Drake said threw gritted teeth. He got up and pulled out his sword and dagger. His sword was in his left hand and his dagger was in his right hand. The Slayer stood there with a shocked look on his face.
“You’re suppose to be dead I stabbed you with silver,” Slayer told him.
“I’m a vampire you dingbat not a frickin werewolf…that’s insulting. Let me guess you must be a rookie Vampire Slayer.” The Slayers faced paled so bad that he almost looked dead.
“Now lets stop talking and get into a battle already my friends are taking all of them,” Drake whined.
The Slayer blew out a breath and then he and Drake got into a battle. As the swords hit each other and the Slayer kept pushing Drake to block and then the Slayer cut Drake in the arm and kept on attacking him. Drake smiled as he flung the rookies sword away from him and then moved so fast in a blink of an eye he was behind the rookie and had him in a headlock. He pulled out his dagger and slit the rookies throat, the blood flowed over his hand. Drake looked at the rookie that crumpled to the ground and then back to his hand, he started to lick the blood that was on his hand.
On the far side of the battlefield was Wulf and Marti battling, swords in hand and their bodies are tense. As Marti charged at Wulf, Wulf also charged at Marti. They fought head on and their swords clang together as their blood pumped threw their veins. Marti laughed as he watched Wulf keep on blocking his attacks.
“What’s a matter Wulf,” Marti stopped attacking and pulled back, “need me to stop attacking so you can come and attack me instead of blocking all the time?”
“I don’t need anything from you Slayer…you should worry about the neck of yours.” Wulf slashed out as he moved in to the kill. Wulf’s sword blade cut threw Marti’s neck like a knife to butter. Wulf laughed as Marti’s head rolled around the dirt, he watches the slayers retreat. Joe and Drake walked over to Wulf and they smiled together.
“So Drake how many?” Joe asked.
“15, what about you?” Drake looked at Joe through his bloody bangs.
“10, and let us guess Wulf. You probably got more then us again?” Joe said grinning.
“Maybe, yeah I did. I got 25 slayers plus their leader Marti…and leaders count as ten so I got…35 slayers.” Wulf said with a big grin.
“Hot dang, you lucky bastard.” Drake said as he thumped Wulf in the back.
“Hello? What about me?” Ivy asked as she sat on a tree branch.
“Ok, Jump down and I’ll catch you. Or one of these fools will.” Wulf said to her.
Ivy shook her head, “no way. You’re soaked in blood and I don’t want any of that stuff on me.”
“Fine stay in that frickin tree all night. See if I care.” Wulf told her as he walked away from the tree and into the bush. Joe and Drake looked at each other and at her, they shrugged and walked away. As they go and collect tree branches to start a fire.
Ivy just wanted to scream but she didn’t. She’d stayed in her bloody tree all night until they had to go, Ivy thought to herself. She sighed quietly to herself and wished she had jumped when Wulf told her to, but she didn’t want to jump down and see the bloody dead vampire slayers. Even if they only wanted to slit her throat and make sure she didn’t breath anymore. Ivy’s eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, she fell asleep cradled in the tree branches arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment PLease!