Status: In progress

Love Me Like You Do

----Chapter Two----

I had been waiting for my mate since I was 16 and now that I was 18 and still wasn't mated, it was time for me to go to the annual masquerade ball. It was put on each year by our pack, and un-mated werewolves from all the surrounding packs came, including the Alpha's of the packs. It was the first time I had ever went to it, and I didn't know what to expect.

My older sister hadn't been to it, she met her mate when she was 17 and she had moved to another pack shortly after. She had no experience when it came to the masquerade ball and she had no advice for me, not even on mating.

"Chloe, Megan is here!" I smiled and grabbed my purse off my bed and left room. I made my way downstairs and once I saw Meg, I ran and gave her a hug.

Megan was my best friend and even though we didn't get to see each other often, we were still best friends. She had found her mate when she was 17. It wasn't a few days past her 17th birthday when she found her mate.

"I missed you too, Chloe." I pulled away and smiled at her and then looked down to her stomach. She had a small bump that was just barely starting to show.

"Are you..?" Meg nodded and put her hand on her tiny bump and rubbed her hand over it. I squealed and gave her another tight hug, excited for my best friend. She had her mate and she was expecting pups and everything seemed to be going her way.

"That's so exciting!" I felt her push me away and I dropped my hands to my side, but kept the smile on my face. She was glowing and she had this big smile on her face.

"It is exciting. But that's not why I'm here. You and I are going shopping and we're going to find you a dress and shoes for Friday night." I dropped my smile and looked at her, a gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh." I frowned and rocked back and forth on my heels and shoved my hands in my back pockets. I knew I needed a dress for Friday, but I didn't actually want to go shopping for one. I hated dress shopping and I always felt awkward with everyone staring at me, analyzing me as I spun and turned.

"Come on, it'll be fun." I sighed and said a goodbye to my parents, before I followed Meg out of the house. We walked down the driveway and over to her car. She told me to get in and I hesitantly got in and buckled up.

"I can't wait!"

---------------------

We walked into the dress shop and I was taken back by how busy it was. There were girls everywhere grabbing at dresses, one after the other. There were low growls from a few girls as they fought over a few dresses.

"I had no idea that there were this many un-mated girls." I looked around and saw the shop owners helping as many girls as they could, but there was at least 20 girls in the shop. I really had no idea there were this many girls who hadn't found mates yet.

"There were quite a lot last year as well." I frowned and walked over to a rack of dresses and started looking through them. There were some nice dresses, but most of them weren't my style. A lot of the dresses focused on seduction rather than trying to make a girl feel beautiful.

"I'll grab dresses and you go into the change room. Go." I felt my back being pushed and I walked over to the dressing rooms and took an empty one. I frowned and sat on the leather stool in the change room. I waited for Meg to come back with dresses. I turned my head and looked into the dressing room mirror and looked myself over.

I shared my mom's long light brown hair, we shared almost the same shade, but her hair had more blonde in it. And I had my dad's light green eyes and his smaller nose and paired with a soft jaw, I looked younger than I was.

"Chloe?" I snapped out of my train of thought and stood up. Meg was on the other side, no doubt with dresses for me.

"I have dresses for you." I opened the door and I saw Meg standing on the other side, arms full of different colored dresses. She shot me a smile and pushed them into my arms.

"I want to see them all until you find the one." I nodded and closed the door, locking it behind me. I hung the dresses up and grabbed the first one, flinching when I saw how little there was to this dress.

Despite what I thought of it, I stripped down and pulled the dress on, feeling the material squeeze the life out of me.

"Meg!" I ripped open the door and shot her a dirty look, growling at her. This dress made me look like a slut. It was a beautiful colour of blue and the bottom was all ruffled, but the top was tight and the only places it covered was the breasts, the rest was see through.

"Well, if you do meet your mate there, he'll definitely wanna rip the dress off." I rolled my eyes and turned around and walked back into the dressing room. I pulled the dress off and hung it back up, moving on to dress number 2.

"I don't want to put on a show, Meg." I heard her chuckle outside the dressing room. I quickly pulled on the other one, liking this one much better.

I walked out and spun around for Meg, feeling the dress twirl with me. This dress was beautiful and it was so fun to wear. It was purple and blue along the bust and it was sparkly. The bottom of the dress was all tulle, with the same colours of purple and blue.

"I like this one." Meg looked at me and made me turn. I spun around and put my hands down on the tulle, running my hands over it.

"It doesn't do anything for you, Chlo. Next." I frowned and took one more spin, the tulle of the dress spinning around me.

"Next." I rolled my eyes and walked back into the room. I started to take the dress off and looked at the remaining dresses. Meg had so many for me to try on and I was already tired of dress shopping.

"Hurry up, Chlo." I rolled my eyes and pulled the dress off my body and put the next one on. This one was a light blue and so far my favourite. I pulled it on and looked in the mirror, loving the way it fit.

"This is it, Meg." I walked out and did a twirl. Meg's eyes lightening up and she clapped her hands excitedly. She had this big grin on her face and I turned and looked in the mirror.

'This is the one.'
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.promdressshop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Prom-Dress-Tiffany-16897-F-367.jpg The second dress she tried on
http://www.dhresource.com/albu_325017703_00-1.0x0/blue-sheath-prom-dresses-one-shoulder-crystal.jpg The one she's getting