Status: for Sydney; completed.

Studying

the thirst is real.

“Yoongi, what are you doing here?” Yoongi stepped over the threshold into the apartment, grinning at his girlfriend playfully.

“I can’t see my girlfriend?” He grabbed Sydney around the waist and the door swung shut behind then. She scaled her hands over his arm to his shoulder. “You know you can see me anytime,” she teased his hair, “Just not now.” She finished quickly.

“She’s here?” Yoongi dropped his arms. The “she” he was referring to being his girl’s roommate who seemed to be hostile towards men in general, especially him. The girl did everything in her power to keep him from visiting sydney when she was home, especially after one of their lovemaking session kept her up all night.

“She’s in for the night.” Sydney’s hands traveled back down yoongi’s biceps. “I’m sorry. Maybe we can…” She was turning the knob when yoongi’s hand spun her back into him.

“I’m not leaving till I get what I want this time,” she could feel his smirk as his teeth went to work on her neck.

“Yoongi…” He guided her back to her room, his hands busy feeling her up during the trip. In the midst of his rough touches and biting, his eye caught a glimpse of her dissheleved desk. “You were studying?” he asked, in between kisses.

“A little anatomy.” She replied.

“Hmm. You should have asked me to come over earlier then. You know I could have helped,” he found her breast under her shirt and squeezed it in approval. Sydney moaned deeply and forcefully pushed him back on the bed.

Sydney was too absorbed in getting yoongi undressed that she didn’t hear someone else calling her name. Faint creaking followed by footsteps brought her suddenly back into reality. Her head shot up from kissing yoongi’s chest. “Shit.”

“What?” Yoongi sat up.

“You didn’t hear her? She’s up.” Sydney made quick work buttoning up her blouse. Yoongi jumped up from the mattress, pulling up his pants. She rushed over to her closet, quickly trying to clear some space.

“There’s not enough time.” Yoongi knelt down beside the bed and flipped up the skirt.

“It’s a box frame.” She alerted him. The footfalls were becoming heavier. Sydney closed her eyes and thought fast.

“Syd?” Sydney’s bedroom door opened revealing her roommate wearing her robe. Sydney was sitting at her desk on the opposite wall. She turned in her seat, pencil in hand. “Oh, hey Tammy. What’s up?”

“I heard a noise.” Tammy clutched at the opening in her robe.

“Noise?” Sydney blinked. “What noise?”

“It sounded like…” Tammy slid further into the room to investigate. Sydney’s knees clenched together in nervousness, taking one of Yoongi’s exploring hands in between them.

“It was me,” Sydney clarified, clearing her throat. Yoongi lightly tapped on her thigh in sucession, signaling her to relax. She released him.

“You?” Tammy’s brows knitted.

Sydney nodded. “Me.”

“Doing what?” Tammy asked moving to sit comfortably on her roommate’s bed.

“Studying.”

Tammy’s quizzical look didn’t give. Sydney turned back to the desk, tapping at her notes. “I’ve been going at this for an hour and it’s just bogging me down, you know.”

Tammy looked on. “What is it?”

Yoongi surprised Sydney once again, this time blowing a cool breeze against her thigh. “Anatomy,” her response came strangled.

“Do you need help?” Sydney heard the bed relieve itself and signaled quickly. “No! Just stay over there.”

“Fine.” Tammy fell back onto the bed, crossing her arms over her chest. Sydney let out a long awaited sigh. Sensing her boyfriend’s super playful nature, she knew he wouldn’t give in until he got what he wanted. Completely submerged in her thinking, Sydney had been completely oblivious to Yoongi gentle movement to the pad of her underwear until he delved two of his long, slender digits into her causing her to cry out.

“Are you okay?”

“Mhmm,” sydney answered, biting her lip and nodding slowly. “It’s just…ahh…” Yoongi continued his torture on her, plunging his digits one by one into her, making it difficult for her to form full sentences.

“Are you sure you’re alright, syd?” Tammy stood up again.

“Fine,” Syd quipped, holding up a warning finger. “It’s just … FOOD!” Something slippery had plunged itself into Sydney, more specifically Yoongi’s tongue. Absently, having his tongue explore her had been the cause of her sudden request for food.

“Food?” Tammy repeated dumbfounded.

“Yes, food,” Yoongi removed his tongue quickly, satisfied with his motivation. Syd raised her finger again matter-of-factly, turning around. “It’s been a while since i’ve eaten. Why don’t you go get us something to eat like…” She quickly listed off restaurants that were on the other side of the campus, hoping it would buy her enough time to enjoy more of Yoongi’s pleasure while not being under the surveillance of a nosy roommate.

“But they’re so far!” Tammy whined.

Sydney slammed a hand down against the desk, her knuckles ghostly as Yoongi pressed his tongue into her once again and then quickly relieved her. Syd whipped her head around to Tammy, questioning aggressively, “You’re awake now, aren’t you? You’ll probably be awake for a while, right? What’s your problem?”

Tammy blinked in fear at this new side of her roommate she had never seen before. To her, it was scary and she did not want to anticipate any of the wrath that followed. “Alright, I’ll go,” she quipped.

Sydney pointed to her keys hanging up on the opposite side of the room. “You can even take my car. Just go before I die of hunger,” she finished hurriedly.

Sydney watched over her shoulder as the door of her room shut. She listened carefully for the front door to close. Once it assured, Syd speedily slid her chair out from the desk. Yoongi looked up at her with a shit-eating grin.

“You have fifteen minutes,” she told him, the great stress written over her face.

“That should give us enough time to go a few rounds.” She shook her head playfully at Yoongi before he launched himself at her, taking her back to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
The thirst was real with this one. ;)