Status: currently working on it, will update when I can

Call Me Twisted

Prologue

Some people would call me twisted. Others would probably call me sick or disgustingHell, maybe there's even a few that wouldn't judge me. To be honest, I could care less what people call me. I'm the one doing the deed, not them.

I'm the one with her legs spread wide open, hand gripping dark tousled hair. Why? It's simple; I like the feel of his warm tongue lapping at my sensitive clit. Anything to reach that kind of high again. You know, the kind that makes you dizzy and your body reaches its own nirvana.

It's just one of those nights where you know you're about to get screwed so good you become immobile. Legs become jello, breath goes ragged, and you feel so good you nearly black out. Everyone else does it, so what makes this case so bad? Is it the fact that I'm 18 and he's 28? No, that's not it at all.

He pulls away from me and scans my face with those dark brown eyes of his. You could almost confuse them for black, but that's okay, they only turn me on more. His body was a light creme color and he had muscles in all the right places. The white shorts he had on was hanging loosely on his hips even with his tank belt buckled. He brought his hands down to his belt.

"Are you ready for me?" He asked as he pulled the remaining of his clothes off.

I reached behind me and pulled out a dark blue piece of foil. That was the signal that I was more than ready. He grabbed the condom and opened the package. My eyes scanned his naked form and I felt a devious smirk cross my face. It tickled me in the right places to watch him roll the rubber over his perfectly sized erection. This was what I wanted.

It was just sex; at least that's how it started out. It was consensual so what was the big deal about it? Perhaps it wasn't 'what' I was doing. It was 'who' I was doing it with. That's what mad me so twisted.
He crawled ontop of me as if he was a preditor and I was his prey. crazy to say, that's exactly what I was to him. His body radiated heat that made me even more impatient. I wrapped one of my legs around his waist to bring him closer, My hands run along his back. I'm just over all hungry for him. I want him inside me, all around me, and ontop of me. I just want him. He eases himself into me and all my tension goes away. This is what I wanted; no needed. This is what I needed.

So who is this mysterious man that I've been doing such sinful things with? His name is Mason and he is my soon-to-be step father. So tell me, do you think I'm twisted now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Again this normally isn't the type of thing I write but I'm giving it a try. Please comment and let me know if you like it.