Status: currently working on it, will update when I can

Call Me Twisted

Chapter 10: Gonna tie your tongue

After 3 long weeks, Mom had finally decided to let me back over at Allie's. I was sitting on Allie's king size bed in my black cotton shorts and white tank top. My brown hair was on a wavy style like Allie's blonde hair. She was standing up, texting in her light blue P.J shorts and black tee. We we sitting in a comfortable silence but for some reason, that was the last thing I wanted. Maybe it's because when it was quiet all I could think about was Mason and how badly I wanted to fuck him even after what he did to me.

"So, who's been texting you all night?" I asked.

"Just some random man, it's no big deal." She didn't even look up from her phone.

"It looks like a big deal to me." I smiled at her.

She looked down at me and I could tell she was hiding something like me. It comforted me to know that I wasn't the only one hiding something. To know that it wasn't just me who was up to no good.

"Come on Allie, you can tell me anything. I promise."

Allie let out a sigh and tossed her phone on the bed beside me. "Okay, swear you won't judge me." She put both hands on her hips.

Considering how I was the one who was screaming my mom's boyfriend, I felt I had no room to judge.

"No judgement here." I promised.

"I've been screwing Mr. Kolden."

The moment she said that I felt a little relieved but worried at the same time. I was relieved I was only one screwing a much older guy but also worried that it worried end well for her. She might have had no clue what she was getting herself into, but as for me, I already knew I was doomed.

"So that was why you tried getting me to suck Mason's dick!" I shouted back with a smile.

Allie laughed at my statement. I looked down at my phone to see 5 missed calls and 3 new text messages from Mason. I didn't bother to read them, I just simply started a new message.

To: Mason
Stop texting and calling me. I am staying at Allie's tonight whether you like it or not!

Before I could even hit the send button a loud knock came to the door. Allie and I shared a confused look. It was supposed to be just us in the huge house since her father was working.

"Avery, come on out, I know you're in there!"

Mason's voice made my jaw drop. "Why is he here? Is he stalking you or something?" Allie asked.

Anger was boiling in my brain. He was acting so possessive and controlling it was pathetic! Why would he do this to me after all that promising he mad me? Then to show up at my friends house and embarrass me like this.

"Stay here, I will handle him." I put my phone on the bed and practically charged to the door.

As soon as I stepped out of the room I came face to face with Mason. He reeked of whiskey and cigarettes. The look in his ice cold blue eyes wasn't so friendly either. Before I could say a thing Mason grabbed my upper arm and tugged me closer to him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He growled.

"Staying the night at a friend's and ignoring every single one of your damn texts now let me go!" I pulled my arm out of his grip.

"Yeah, well I don't like it. Now get your shit, you're coming home with me." Mason snapped.

No I wasn't going to give in to his demands, I didn't care how good the sex was. It wasn't worth all the frustration and stress. Plus it wasn't right to begin with.

"No, I'm staying here. I don't care if you like it or not because we're done." I stated boldly.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"So get back in your car and leave me the hell alone before I call the cops and say that you're stalking me!"

Mason's jaw tightened and he mumbled a word I couldn't hear before finally leaving. He didn't realize what he was doing. After that stunt I had to think of some bullshit excuse to tell Allie. She was very smart and was always quick to put two and two together.

"What was that about?" Allie asked.

I shook my head. "Just Mason being a dick and trying to stop me from having fun cause he can't get head from Mom." I lied.

"So why does he have to target you? Why is he always up your ass?" She kept prying.

I shrugged my shoulders and decided it would be smart to change the subject. "So you and Mr. Kolden huh? How did that happen?"

Allie started to play with her wavy blonde hair. "Well, it started about a month ago when I stayed behind to ask a few questions. He was dressed in that real nice grey suit he always wears and it had been a while for me so I was desperate." She began to explain as she looked down at me with her blue eyes. "When I asked him to look at my paper he leaned forward and he smelled so good, I couldn't help myself. We kissed and it felt really good so we kept kissing and before we knew it he was fucking me on his desk. Mr. Kolden may be old but he knows what he is doing in that department." Allie put on her evil little smirk.

I let out a little sigh. "If you're happy than I'm happy. All I'm going to do is ask you to be careful. I don't want you to get hurt or in trouble."
She gave off her deep thinking look and shook her head. "We both agreed that it's for fun only and it's nice because he treats me like a lady and he is so fun outside his work."

Now why couldn't it be like that with Mason and I? Why did he have to be so controlling and so possessive? Maybe I wouldn't mind the behavior in bed but outside of it, I should be able to do whatever I want. Then that haunting guilt rang in my chest. This was my mom's boyfriend and I somehow managed to let myself get attached to him. Not just sexually, but emotionally too. What the hell was wrong with me?

"So what about you? Are you seeing anyone or screwing anyone?" Allie asked.

I laid down on her bed. "No, I sort of had this thing with this guy who was a bit older than me but he got too possessive."

"Ugh, I hate when men get like that." She crawled on the bed beside me. "At least you'll always have me." She laid down beside me and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Yeah, I'll always have you." I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning to find that I had another text from Mason. As soon as I opened it I felt anger build up inside me.

From: Mason
Meet me at the old trailer at 4 pm. If you don't show up I'll tell your mom everything.

"Son of a bitch." I grumbled to myself as I thought of what I should do.

Would he really tell my mom about us? How would she react? Would she kick me out and stay with Mason? Or would she kick Mason out and hold a grudge against me my whole life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry folks its not over. . . onwards to the next chapter