Status: currently working on it, will update when I can

Call Me Twisted

Chapter 2: Gonna Blow Your Mind

"I-you. . .What?" I was so baffled I didn't know what to say.

This was my mom's hot boyfriend offering to let me fuck him. That was all the high school girls dreams. It was even my secret dream that had been haunting me for months. How was this even happening right now? Maybe I was just a little drunk and imagining things.

"Oh, come on Avery, I know you been wanting to fuck me." He pulled out a condom and ripped open the packet.

"But-"

"I won't tell your mom. I promise, just consider this your birthday present." He let his shorts and boxers fall to his feet.

I crawled back on the bed and watched him roll the condom down his erection. He pulled my panties down my legs and began kissing my thighs. Heated sparks traveled to my core, causing a chill to run up my spine. Holy shit! I never felt that before. What the fuck was that?
He gave off a smirk at the sight of me becoming undone in front of him. I started to get worried when he grabbed my legs and curled them so my knees where touching my stomach. My body began to shake and I didn't know what he was going to do to me. All I knew was I wanted it. I wanted it so bad that coils were forming in the pit of my stomach.

"Do you know why I have you like this?" He asked, staring at me with light blue eyes.

I shook my head, unsure of how to reply. He pressed his thick head against my slit and slowly entered me. Sex was nothing new to me but the moment I felt him thrust into me I felt something different. He was touching places inside me that I didn't even know existed. I was so caught off guard that I accidently let out some kind of shriek.
Mason leaned over me and held himself up on one hand while using the other to keep my knees against my stomach. He gave off a sly grin at my shriek.
"That's why." I gasped and bit my lip at the sensations that were rippling through me. As fucked up as it was, I enjoyed every sense of tingle he was making me feel. He leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss while trying to keep me still.

My whole body was trembling beneath him, before I could even blink I felt my walls convulse around his shaft. What the hell was happening? The coils in my pit were winding tight and tighter until they snapped. I closed my eyes, lost in the drowning pleasure that was over taking my body. The sound of Mason grunting pulled me away from my high, reminding me of who was making me so euphoric.

When Mason pulled out of me I practically whimpered at the sudden empty feeling. He discarded the condom in my small trash bin and started digging in my dresser. I tried getting up to gather my clothes but I couldn't move. My legs were still trembling and all my muscles felt as though they melted. What the hell did he do to me?

"Mason, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Looking for another condom, we're not done yet." He answered while digging his hand in my top drawer.

"Mason. . ."

"I promised to make you cum so hard that you see stars and I like to keep my promises. Here it is." He pulled out a blue foil packet and opened it.

My eyes wondered to his cock that was growing and becoming hard. "Mason I already can't move."

"But you haven't seen stars yet. trust me, I'll know when you see stars." He rolled the condom on and crawled back on top of me. I watched Mason scan me with those cold eyes of his. "You're so beautiful, I hope you know that." Before I could say anything he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

I felt the tip of him rub against my over sensitive clit and my body jolted involuntarily. My legs couldn't stop trembling from the first mind blowing orgasm he gave me. He lifted one of my legs and rested my ankle on the crook of his neck. One hand was pinning my other leg to the bed, opening me up as much as possible while other hand guided his hard erection inside me.

My back arched off the bed and I nearly screamed his name. I wanted to but I couldn't. So I settled for biting my lip and whimpering at the overload of pleasure. My whole v-area was tingling and that delicious fire was slowly spreading from my pit to my core. Mason was smashing into me and using his free hand to play with my clit. I was fisting the sheets, hoping to cure my constant temptation.

His warm skin felt so nice on my fingertips, I actually wished to dig my fingernails down his back. The temptation grew even more when I felt the liquid heat flowing between my legs. My vision turned dark and my brain became crammed with oxytocin. He was right. . .I was literally seeing stars.

"Now your seeing stars." Mason noted as he pulled out of me and let my leg fall to the mattress. "Happy birthday, Baby." he spoke through ragged breaths before slapping my left thigh, causing an angry red handprint on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally got chapter 3 up I hope everyone enjoys. I know these chapters are a lot shorter than my normal ones, that's because this story will be shorter and yes I know his eye color has changed. It will be explained later on in the story. Rec, subscribe, comment!