Status: currently working on it, will update when I can

Call Me Twisted

Chapter 3: Pulling your string

The bright sun illuminated my room, signaling that morning had arrived. A light breeze kissed my face and made me open my eyes. There was a light throb between my legs, reminding me of what happened last night. Mason fucked me in to my mattress and I enjoyed every last bit of it. The only thing I didn't like was the pit that was growing in my stomach. I never had sex with an older man before, let alone one of Mom's boyfriends. The amount of guilt I was feeling was becoming overwhelming. My stomach squeezed and for a second I thought I was gonna get sick. I slept with my mom's boyfriend willingly. No one forced me to do it. I did it because I wanted to.

With a quick sigh I sat up on the bed and scooted towards the edge. A part of me wanted to hide in my room all day and avoid both my Mom and Mason. Deep down I was curious if Mason felt as guilty as I did. The one good thing was that they were both likely to be at work. Mom was a cop and Mason was a homicide detective so they usually weren't around much. I remained on my bed and reminisced on how Mason even entered my life.

"Okay class, listen up." My gym teacher raised his voice.
I fixed my long brunette hair and kept my eyes on Mr. Kolden. He was a man that had looked young for his age. The head full of thick black hair could have fooled anyone. Those beautiful chocolate brown eyes screamed youth but his five o clock shadow gave it all away. A lot of the girls in my class gawked at him through his lectures so when he raised his voice he had all of our attention.

"Self defense is a an important lesson that we will be going over today." Mr. Kolden was standing tall in a pair of black gym pants and a white shirt that hung loosely on him. "Today we have a homicide detective who just transferred in, I want you all to give him your full undivided attention. Detective Mason Tyler."

A tall man entered my vision with short dark hair and aqua blue eyes. By his long thin face and plump lips I would put him down as ruggedly handsome. He wasn't dressed up as I had expected. Oh no, he was wearing a plain a black shirt that clung to his body. I could practically see his abs through the thin clothing. As for his jeans? Well, they left nothing to the imagination.

Detective Mason Tyler was eye candy for every girl sitting on the bleachers, including me. His eyes scanned all of us until they landed on me. For a second it looked like he froze. I passed it off as stage freight at the time. I didn't know what was going through his mind.

"Good morning class, I'm here to talk about self defense and safety. As I'm sure your aware of. . .The crime rate in teens has risen dramatically. Now we're going to start with the basic defense against an attacker. I need a volunteer." He explained in a sturdy voice.

All the girls raised their hands, excited to be touched by such a good-looking man. I was the only one that wasn't interested in any of it. The man was good-looking but I didn't see his men at his age sexually in anyway. I was one to stick with boys my age. At least back then I was. The detective brought his eyes right back to me and pointed in my direction.

"How about you, the one with the blue tank top."

"Me?" I asked baffled.

"Yeah, come here."

I stood up and walked down the bleachers, being sure not to trip. The moment I was right beside him I sensed a strong, intimidating aura. He was after all, taller than me and those biceps could crush me like Styrofoam. Our eyes connected for split second before he sized me up.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Avery Flynn." I answered, nervous of him.

He smiled at me. "Avery." It sounded like he was testing how my name felt on his tongue. "That's a beautiful name. Flynn sound familiar though." He commented.

"Well you probably know my mom. Her name is River Flynn, she's actually a cop." I replied.

"Maybe." He dragged his eyes down my body then back to my face.


With in a week after meeting him, he was picking my mom up for dates, occasionally staying nights. Sometimes I would be trying to sleep and I would hear my door creak open. I always pretended to be asleep so I could count how long he would stand there and watch me. Some nights it would be only for a few seconds, others he would stand there for a half hour.

That was before he even moved in, I just tried not to think anything of it. Mom had seemed so happy with him and what do I do? I go behind her back and sleep with him like a damn idiot. Beyond my feeling of guilt there was a small essence of fear. I just gave mason something to hold over my head. Then again, he was a detective so why would he blackmail me? After all, I had nothing to offer him except for myself.

I forced myself off the bed and headed for the shower. Even though I was by myself I felt like Mason was still all over me, inside of me. The worst thing was that I was aching for more of him. He had fucked me in a way that I had never been fucked before and I liked that. I wanted more.

The spray of warm water tickled my core and a light throb began to pulsate in my clit. I turned the water to cold and began washing my body as quick as possible. The longer I stayed in the shower the more likely I was to get turned on by Mason again. That couldn't happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
So in this chapter you can sort of get the hint that Mason had intentions of going for Avery all along he just wanted to wait for the perfect moment.