Status: currently working on it, will update when I can

Call Me Twisted

Chapter 4: Helping you unwind

"So Avery you don't have any plan tonight?" My mom asked, twirling her fork in the angel hair pasta.

I looked up to see my mom watching me with her bon doe eyes. Her dark hair was in a tight bun and she still had on her work uniform. My mom was very beautiful for her age. That was how she always attracted such young men like Mason. If you looked at her you would swear she was only in her mid 20's. She usually didn't keep her boyfriends for long but for some reason Mason had somehow slipped into actually moving in with us. Must have been his good fucking.

"Actually I was thinking of staying at Allies tonight. She's got a science project and is having trouble with it." I answered as I sipped my water.

"Not tonight." Mason shook his head at me.

He was sitting right beside me and for a second I was contemplating on dumping my pasta on his lap. He had no right to say what I could and could not do.

"Why not?" I snapped.

"It's a school night. You can't be off with your friends screwing around. You'll end up being late for school and what ever else you teenagers do now a days."

The amount of fury I was feeling towards this man couldn't be put in words. We fuck once and he thinks he can control me? He was acting like he was concerned for my school but something was telling me that he was only doing it to make sure I wouldn't be around another boy. I cleared my throat and tried my best to be polite when the next sentence left my mouth.

"Well, last time I checked, your not my father."

As a matter of fact your far from that.

"Avery." My mom warned.

I felt one of his big hands clasp to my thigh and tighten. It actually hurt but sent sparks between my legs. I dug my fork in the pasta and tried to ignore him. I was wearing shorts so what could he possibly do? He wouldn't have the balls to do anything right here in front of my mother. I called his bluff. I didn't want him to know that I could become putty under his smoldering gaze.

"Well it would be for school so technically I wouldn't be messing around." I tried thinking of anything else but his warm hand on my thigh, slowly sliding up.

"Mason is right, it is a school night." My mom responded.

His hand went further up and I continued to ignore him and ate a forkful of pasta. My plan was going pretty good until he brought his hand to my v-area and brushed his fingertips against my heated core. The material of my shorts and panties rubbed my clit causing me to cough in surprise. My mom looked up from her plate to see if I was alright. I looked up at Mason to see that he sent me s seductive smile that he quickly changed to a serious look.

"You really should chew your food better." Mason commented.
I tried wiggling out of grasp but it only caused his fingers to rub against my heated entrance. Oh god, now I wanted him to fuck me right here on the table.

"Are you alright Avery? Your looking a bit flushed."

No kidding, it's cause your boyfriend's trying to finger me at the dinner table!

I cleared my throat again. "Actually, I'm not feeling so well, I'm gonna head to bed. Thanks for supper." I got right up and headed for my room. The house seemed like it was getting small and God, was the heat on or something? By the time I reached my room I could hear another pair of footsteps coming up behind me. Please let it be Mom. I thought to myself. The throbbing between my legs was pure agony, I couldn't take it anymore.

The moment I entered the bathroom I felt my heart pound and it almost felt hard to swallow. I gripped the edge of the white sink and tried to think of something else. Anything but letting Mason fuck me again. My bathroom door was opened and then locked shut. My eyes went to the mirror to see Mason eyeing my body up and down.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, turning to face him. "Get out!"

He didn't say a word he just stalked toward me and caged me against the counter and him. I didn't know whether to feel intimidated or scared but for some reason I was getting turned on.

"Stop." I tried squeezing out but he leaned on the counter and hunched his back so his face was close to mine.

"Tell you what, I'm going to finger you and if your not wet I'll stop. I'll walk out that door and never touch you again." He whispered in my ear, emphasizing the word wet.

God please don't stop. I wanted to say, but I refused to do that.
His voice and hot breathe sent a bolt of excitement straight to my swollen clit. If I wasn't wet before I defiantly was now. I gripped the sink behind me and bit my lip, hoping that my guilt wouldn't consume me when we were finished. Mason leaned in and pressed his lips against mine while unbuttoning my shorts. My lips parted to grant his tongue access to my mouth and that's when I felt his middle digit dig into my moist panties. My fate was sealed, I was already lost in his spell again. His finger slid between my slick folds and went right into my entrance, making my legs quiver at the sudden invasion.

His lips tugged into a smile before he pulled away. "Baby, you are soaked."

Words didn't need to be exchanged between us. The lustful look in his eyes said it all. he was gonna fuck my brains out and he was gonna make sure I enjoyed every second of it. Before I could even say anything he spun me around and bend me over the sink as he peeled my shorts and panties down. I tugged my shirt off and became so excited I didn't even feel the edge of the sink digging into my mid section. Mason's warm hands started to explore my body as he nipped at my neck, careful enough not to leave any marks.

"Mom's downstairs." I whispered.

"Then I guess you better be quiet." He gripped my hips and thrusted his erection inside me with out warning.

I leaned forward and placed my palm against the mirror to balance myself. Our bodies were rocking back and forth and it was hard to stay still. My teeth dug into my bottom lip as I whimpered at the feel of him invading my body. It was an invasion that I was enjoying oh too well. The coils in my stomach were tightening, preparing for release.

"Next time I tell you no, you better not give me attitude, ever again."

Mason warned as he dug his nails into my skin and snapped his hips forward, fucking me as hard as he could. My only reply was a quiet moan as I focused on the warm glow that was spreading through my body. The coils inside me had finally snapped and I felt my inner walls clasp around his cock. He tightened his grip on my hips one last time before he coated my walls with his warm seed.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed Mason was still right b even after he pulled out. He was watching me. "What?" I whispered.
Mason started to get dressed and fixed his hair before finally speaking. "You're so great." He leaned down an gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll see you soon, Baby."

Then he was gone, leaving me standing completely naked in the bathroom with bruises forming on my hips and stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, a bit of a wild chapter, don't you think? I'd like to thank all of my readers and subscribers, you guys are awesome. Comments are always welcomed.