Status: currently working on it, will update when I can

Call Me Twisted

Chapter 7: You want to steal

Everything was all about dodging Mason after he said those words to me. Every time my phone rang and it was him I would hit the ignore button. At home I barely looked at him and did my best to stay in the same room as my mom. He couldn't seduce me with Mom in the room. Thankfully he became busy with his work as a homicide detective. Apparently more people were murdered than I could imagine.

I managed to keep myself away from Mason for about 2 weeks and it was hard. Every time I saw him I wanted him to touch me in every way possible. Unfortunately I couldn't let that happen, he was my mother's boyfriend. He was off-limits and should remain that way for the rest of my life. If only it was that easy.

"Hey Avery!" My friend's voice pulled me out of concentration.

I turned to see my friend, Allie standing next to my locker with a book clutched to her chest. The black shirt she had on hung loose off her shoulders but her blue jeans were very form fitting. Her blonde hair was loose, cascading down her shoulders and back. As for me, I was in pair of black jeans that had small holes on the thighs with a lilac purple blouse. The clothes we were wearing didn't really catch my attention, it was the big white bag she had in her hands.

"Hey Allie, what do you got there?" I asked with a smile.

She dropped her book in the bad and pulled out a red halter top dress with a gold trim on the bottom and a thick gold belt right at the rib area. I stared at the red dress in awe. It was awfully beautiful but it wasn't something I expected Allie to wear at school. Why would she wear it to school? It looked more like hostess dress or something.

"Oh that's beautiful." I commented.

"Glad you like it because this is what your going to be wearing at the party I'm throwing in a couple of hours."

I felt my eyes grow wide. "What?" I asked. "Your helping host my 'skip school' party. My dad's out of town so I have a huge house and pool all to myself. So wear this and be there by 12. It's gonna be fun." She smiled as she held the dress out for me.

I took the dress and gave it a quick thought. A party seemed to be the thing I needed the most. Besides, Allie said it was going to fun and I knew what that meant. Unlimited access to alcohol and some other things.

"I'll be there."

"Great! Wear gold heels with the dress, you'll look fabulous."

Allies house was more like a huge mansion with a balcony on the second floor. It was a huge brown stone house with black metal fencing in a beautiful yard that had a nice size in ground pool. Her father was a neurosurgeon or something like that. Hence all the money for the nice things they had.

"Glad you made it. I need help setting up all the drinks." Allie smiled as she fixed her nice blue strapless dress.

"Okay, what else can I do to help?" I asked as we entered the kitchen.

The marble counter was full of different liquor bottles, drink mixes, beers, and different kinds of soda. There was even a bunch of snacks prepared for guests. She really had it all down when it came to partying and stuff.

"Okay, you see all those coolers at the end of the counter? I want the sodas in red, beer in blue, and liquors and drink mixes in the white."

I nodded my head and started to organize all the drinks at my friend's request. It didn't take long for people to show up and start helping themselves. First it was just a few people but then they texted their friends and they came over and it was a repeated cycle until the house was full of teenagers.

Allie handed me a red solo cup with some red slushie liquid in it.
"Come on, the view from the balcony is so much better." Allie invited.

I sipped the drink and tasted a strawberry kiwi flavor along with a hint of tequila. Nice. I personally preferred vodka but I was thankful to have anything in my hands. There was a lot going on and I was torn on the inside between wanting Mason and feeling guilty. What kind of daughter fucked her mother's boyfriend and actually enjoyed it? It was so fucked up. I was so fucked up; not just for what I had done but for missing Mason too.

"Check out the pool. You think you gonna take a swim later?" Allie asked as we watched a bunch of our classmates jumping in the pool.

"Maybe, I'm not sure yet." I answered blandly as I sipped some more of my drink.

"What's going on with you? You seem kind of out of it lately." Allie sounded concerned.

"Nothing, I've just been having trouble sleeping." It wasn't a lie, there were a lot of nights I stayed awake, thinking of Mason and how much I wanted him to sneak in my bed and fuck me so good like he used to.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" Allie exclaimed.

"What?" I asked leaning over the balcony.

"Your mom's boy toy is here! Isn't he a cop or something?"

The moment Allie replied I felt my heart drop in my stomach. No way was Mason here. Even if he was here it couldn't be to break up the party. He was a homicide detective for God's sake. My eyes searched all the people around the pool, he wasn't there. He was leaning against the black metal fence, shirtless with sunglasses on his face. If that image didn't send tingles straight to my core.

"He's a homicide detective, Allie. I hardly doubt he's here to arrest you." I replied as I enjoyed my view.

"No, but he can call your mom and she will arrest me! You got to go down there and talk to him. Make sure you perk up your boobs, I hear men his age like young women!" Allie babbled nervously.

"What?"

"Just go distract him. Offer to suck his dick as long as he stays quiet or something!"

I felt my jaw hang open. Did Allie really just suggest that to me?

"Come on, work with me here!"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine I'll go talk to him."

By the time I got outside, I noticed that Mason had a beer in his hands and looked extremely relaxed. His pants were hanging low on his hips and and oh how I wanted to take him right then and there on the grass.

"There she is." Mason brought the bottle to his lips.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Your school called to say you were absent for 3rd period so I figured I would find you myself. I heard of a skip party from a friend's kid and long behold, here you are."

I finished my drink and felt my mind becoming fuzzy. Then a thought came to my head. Why did my school call him? He wasn't my guardian; they should have called Mom.

"I talked to the attendance lady and told her she was to contact me anytime you missed a class." Mason spoke as of reading my mind.

"So what now? You gonna call Mom and tell her what Allie and I are doing?" I asked.

He scratched his stuble that was growing on his face and acted as though he was actually thinking about it. Something told me it was all an act. As though he had this planned for a while. He wanted me at his mercy and I secretly didn't mind.

"Well I could get in alot of trouble, maybe even arrested if I keep quiet so if you have anything to offer in exchange for my discretion, it better be worth it."

He spoke in such an intimidating, dominating way. I almost fell to my knees right in front of him. With that steaming look in his eyes, I felt all my guilt and shame melt into a puddle at my feet. A throb started budding at my clit and my heart started to race with anticipation. He scanned me with his eyes and I could see that they were full of bad intentions. Such bad, creul, sinful, and yet pleasuring intentions. Everything that I was holding back came crashing down like a pile of bricks.

"Why don't you bring me to one of the empty rooms and we can work something out." The words left my mouth before I could stop them.

His lips curved into a smile. "Now that's what I like to hear."

He reached down, grabbed my hand, and started to lead me into the house. I brought my sight to the balcony above us and it was empty. Allie must have seen us talking and figured everything was all set. My whole body was practically tingling with excitement. Everything I had tried so hard to do for 2 weeks was about to come crumbling down but I didn't care. I wanted him too damn much.

We headed to a big brown door and when he opened it, I became in awe. It was a master bedroom with a beautiful king size canopy bed. There were thin white curtains hanging from the frame and it looked so peaceful. Almost like heaven. That was when I wondered if Mason had this set up way before the party. Did he know that Allie's father was going to be on vacation.

He locked the door and turned to me. That's when I noticed something sticking out of his pocket. It looked like a sandwich bag or something.

"Mason, what's in your pocket?" I noticed.

"It's a little something I got for us. Here take one." He pulled out a small bag that had a couple of white pills in it and put his beer on the tan night stand against the wall.

Then my heart felt like it was going to explode. I never really taken pills before, especially with alcohol. A part of me was jumping for joy while another part of me was warning me to take caution. What do I do? Do I tell him no and walk away or do I say yes and try something new? I tried something new when I fucked Mason and I loved that.

"Mason I don't know if I should." I took a step back.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and brought me to his bare chest. It's alright, I promise it will make you feel so good." He whispered as he placed a pill on his tongue.

Mason always kept his promises, that I knew personally. Maybe that's why I stood on my toes, put my lips ontop of his, and reeled the pill in with my tongue. When I pulled away from him I watched him eye me up and down. He popped another pill in his mouth and took a sip of his beer. I grabbed the bottle from him and allowed myself only one sip before putting the bottle back. When I turned to Mason he was practically studying me with his eyes.

He scooped me right up and began placing forceful kisses on my lips. Our bodies backed up onto the wicked comfortable bed where Mason practically mawled me. I felt my heart race even more and when he kissed my neck I felt an euphoric rush take over my body. Everything was so warm and intense. He was right, the pill made me feel so good.

"Your so beautiful." He murmured between kisses. "And this dress. . .made me want to fuck you in front of everyone." He reached up my dress and brushed the tips of his fingers against my moistening panties.

I immediately started rolling my hips, trying to feel any kind of friction.

"Before we continue, lets get one thing straight, you won't be ignoring me anymore, understand?" He asked as he propped himself up on his elbows so he could look into my eyes.

I nodded my head. Anything to feel his touch, anything to feel him.
♠ ♠ ♠
To everyone who is reading thank you so much, things are about to get interesting real soon so stay tuned and don't be afraid to leave feedback if you wish.