Status: Active

What Am I to You?

Alessa Fernandez

Alessandra was always one with many talents, she has been a dancer since she was 3 years old, with 5 she started practicing martial arts and gymnastics and she was quite good at everything she did.
Growing up in Portugal in a very happy and normal life, her family wasn't rich or anything but she had a nice life, she couldn't complain after all, everything she cared about was dancing and dancing until her legs would give up.
Everyone would tell her how good or smart she was, but she didn't care about what everyone told her, she always wanted to become better and better each day.

When she was 12, she decided to join another language to her already extensive list of languages. She knew Portuguese, being her mother language, Spanish because she had family in Spain, French because she lived in France for a year, English which was her favorite language of all and she decided that she wanted to learn Korean, which would prove to be very useful in the future, as to why she wanted to learn Korean, she didn't know but she knew she enjoyed learning and enjoyed the language.

At the age of 14, her parents decided to go to London for holidays during the summer, and that’s when her life would change.
After doing an audition in London for something that she quite didn't understand well, she was accepted into YG Entertainment, one of the biggest entertainment companies in South Korea, the contract said, she had to move to South Korea all alone to become a trainee, the catch was, since she was a minor and her parents couldn't go with her, she had to have a tutor, which would turn out to be YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun-suk, the other catch was that every 3 months she had to come back to Portugal and she would only comeback after 3 months in Portugal, so she went to school in both countries.

Everything seemed perfect until she actually started training. Being a foreign trainee wasn't the easiest thing in the world and she found herself wanting to quit or not wanting to return to Korea a lot of times.
She was bullied till no end but thankfully there were people who would protect her and take care of her. YG newly debuted group BigBang, couldn't stand to see such beautiful and talented girl being bullied only because she was a foreign, so they went to talk with YG CEO Yang Hyun-suk, who Alessa called dearly by uncle, and asked him to move her to BigBang's dorm and to let all five boys be her mentors. CEO Hyun-suk, who was clearly informed of what was happening to his favorite trainee, who he treated like is own niece, had tried everything to stop the bullying but everything was in vain so he immediately accepted the five boys' idea.
She moved to BigBang's dorm, where she finally felt like she was at home, they supported her, took care of her and taught her everything they knew, so for the next 3 years they were her home, her family, her everything.

When she turned 17, her uncle Hyun-suk gave her two options, she could debut under YG name as a solo artist or she would become choreographer and trainee’s teacher for all the companies that requested her. Strangely enough she chose the last, why would you ask? Well she doesn't know either. The only thing she knew is that she didn't need to go back to Portugal to live, just for holidays. Oh and she also became an official Korean citizen.

After accepting being nationwide choreographer and trainee’s teacher, Alessa’s career grew up wild from there.
So now at the age of 20 not only she sees herself choreographing the best artists in Korea and training some of the future best artists, but she sees herself singing, representing, modeling, dancing. She’s doing everything, she couldn't be more successful, so they gave her the title of ‘’Korea Foreign Beauty‘’ she found it weird but she grew used to it, but now she had become something else.

SM Entertainment, one of the companies that Alessa works for decided to give her another job.
Since she was studying Management and Business, they decided to make her manager of what they called ‘’ probably the future most successful boy group in all South Korea and the World’, she knew the boys from the back of her hand after all she trained them, so she accepted the offer and that leads us to the present day September 8th. ´

Alessa was quietly spread in her bed in the EXO dorm, yes that’s the group she’s managing ‘’EXO’’ formed by 12 boys that debuted exactly 5 months ago, there is 13 people living in this dorm but soon it will be 14, since Alessa was finally able the bring her youth best friend to work and live in Korea with her.
"Hey bestie!!" Alessa said into her personal cellphone.
"Hey Gurl!" She replied right back.
"So… Are you excited to come?" Alessa asked with excitement.
"Yeah… Excited and nervous!" She replied with as much excitement as Alessa, although she could hear the nervousness in the other girl's voice.
"Ah it will be fine, don’t worry all of the boys are amazing and I’m sure they will like you a lot." Alessa said trying to comfort her best friend.
"What if I do something wrong, something that offends them…" Cat said in a quiet voice.
"OMO!!! They are used to deal with me, do you really thing that’s a problem?!" Alessa asked her best friend.
"That’s different Al, you’re used to their costumes and all of that shit." Cat replied.
"Don’t worry bestie! You’ll learn it in no time, believe me. I will help you and so will the boys or I’m gonna beat the shit out of them." Alessa said putting in her best smile although the other girl couldn't see her.
"If you say so… but don’t go around beating the poor guys." Cat said laughing.
"They’re used to and believe me once you have meet them, you’ll want to do the same." Alessa said seriously, making her best friend laugh harder than before.
"So…. Bestie I need to go, the boys are making something up! See you tomorrow in the airport baby! "Alessa said.
"Bye bestie, don’t be too hard on them! See you tomorrow…" Cat said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.................. This is our new fanfic, like always I hope everyone likes it and gives a lot of feedback...
Since me and my co-author got into a new genre of music, we decided to make a new fanfic that it's more comfortable for us to write at the moment :D
Please bear with us, we have work and studying to do so just really bear with us please <3

~Shii_Alexa