Status: updates are frequent

Everything Has Changed

Chapter 3

FLASHBACK

“Taking your life isn’t the answer.”

“Easy for you to say!! The world is better without me and why should I suffer when I can just end it!” I scream

“Cuz there’s a light at the end of the tunnel!”

END OF FLASHBACK

I haven’t seen him since high school. He looks just the same as he did 12 years ago except his hair’s a little shorter.

“U-uh...y-you..y-you’re Dante’s d-dad?” he stumbles out. I nod.

“Let’s get to business!” Mr. Ford says, clapping his hands. I could feel my heart racing.

“W-what’s the problem?” Gerard asks

“Well, what was supposed to be a normal show and tell went awry. Dante played a inappropriate CD of yours, Mr. Iero..way to set an example.”

“Hey, my career and the way I live my life and raise my son is my decision.” I cut in.

“Anyway! Some children asked about a mother and both Dante and Alice were stumped. It came out later that their father’s like men and that Dante used to have another father who’s now in prison, which caused a rise in children chanting ‘Dante and Alice are faggots’..it is a distraction and interferes with the other children’s learning environment.” my jaw just hung there. I always feared this, and then to hear that Gerard is gay. I look up at him and he looks like he just saw a car crash.

“So Lindsay was a lie?” I say to Gerard

“I..I had to survive high school someway..I told you I went through more than you thought..” he says

“OKAY, can we have the heart-warming catchup happen after this. Both Dante and Alice are suspended for 3 days.”

“That’s not fair!”

“It’s final! I will see Dante and Alice back on Monday, clear my office!” We all get up and walk out. I see Dante and Alice talking and I can’t really hear but I heard a faint ‘do they know each other already?’.

“So..I haven’t seen you in a while..” I say to Gerard

“Yeah...like..12 years..”

“I..I didn’t know..that you were..like me..” I say, biting the bullet.

“Yeah..I..didn’t really accept myself I guess...I see that..you..made it through..”

“Yeah..things didn’t really get better for about a decade but it’s okay now..”

“You’ve..stopped.” he points at my arms. I hold them up so he can see the tattoos over the scars. They were barely noticeable, only if you were really searching for them.

“Do you..um..do you guys wanna catch up at my place for a coffee..?” I ask. Gerard nods.

“Hey Alice, do you want to go to Dante’s house for a little?” I see her perk up and smile.

“Yes!!!” she says. Her and Dante start babbling and I just think about Gerard.

“So..Dante has told me a lot about you and your daughter.” I say awkwardly.

“Yeah..same..I heard you’re in a band?” he says.

“Yeah, we just released a CD..”

“That’s really cool.”

“I heard that you’re a comic book artist?”

“Yeah..I just released my first self-written comic.”

“That’s pretty awesome.”

When we get to my house the kids run off and Gerard and I sit down and catch up. We talk about everything from high school to our kids to our careers to our love lives to even the weather. I told him all about Pete, who was abusive and he went to jail about 4 years ago. It was nice to finally tell someone about that. He was so easy to talk to. I wish I befriended him in high school.

After we finished coffee I offered him a beer. I had a few in the back of my fridge for when the guys came over. I’ve never been big into drinking since Dante was born, I really wanna be a good father but I figure ‘hell, one doesn’t hurt’. We aren’t drunk but I think we might have been just a little bit tipsy.

“Y’know, Frank, I’ve got something to admit.”

“What?”

“In high school..I liked you. I mean I really liked you. You were so hot and cute and so..broken..I wanted to fix you but I never got the chance to, and now fate has brought us back together. And I still like you. But you don’t need to be fixed anymore.”

He liked me??? He had a crush on the little fag no one liked??

“You liked me???”

“Shit..uh..um..no..I meant..um..I-..” he says, sobering up, realizing what he had said.

“No..I..I think I like you too..” I say. His face changed into an expression I can’t put into words. Suddenly, before I can comprehend it, his lips are on mine and I’m kissing him. We’re kissing each other. I’m kissing Gerard, from high school. The art kid with the long hair. Only now, he’s the accomplished artist with long hair and a daughter that’s best friends with my son.

Everything has changed

Fate’s a crazy thing.

I run my fingers through his hair as he runs his hands down my back. It starts to heat up as my tongue starts to meet with his. I have dominance for a moment until he bites my lip ring and his hands get lower.

- I haven’t had action in a while, just the occasional hook up at a gig when I can -

I disconnected our lips and led him to my bedroom. I don’t want to over think my actions, I just want to focus on right now. When we get to my bedroom he rips my shirt off and does the same for himself.

The dominance has switched, now Gerard has me laid on my back on the bed and his body is just millimeters apart from mine. My hands snake their way down to his ass as he thrusts his clothed hard on into mine. We both let out moans.

We start grinding against each other in a steady pace. He breaks the kiss and moves his mouth to my neck. He nibbles around until he finds my soft spot. He smirks when I moan and he starts to suck.

My hands go to undo his jeans, leaving him in only underwear. He makes his way down my torso until his mouth was right on my boner. He pops open the button and drags the zipper down with his teeth. Before I knew it, my underwear were being slid off, leaving my completely naked.

His tongue licks my shaft from base to tip. His tongue plays around with my tip until he finally -after begging- took me fully into his mouth. He bobs his head up and down until I swear I hit the back of his throat.

“Gerard..c-close..” I groan out. He sucks harder, hollowing his cheeks.

“FUCK!” I moan, spilling my load into his mouth and tightening my grip on his hair. About a minute later, I flip us over so I’m on top. I stroke his cock through his underwear before taking it out and pumping it while sucking just the tip. He moans and thrusts his pelvis up.

He starts to thrust in and out of my mouth and I just suck in my cheeks and lower myself. I take him in as much as I can and swallow around him and he moans and I can see him griping the sheets. I play with his balls as I deep throat him.

“I-I’m close..” he moans out. I moan in response, creating vibration from my vocal chords. He comes in my mouth with a long and loud moan. I crawl up to where he is and I suddenly feel a wave of sleepiness. Gerard yawns and I cuddle into his torso. I pull the sheet over us just as I’m about to pass out.

~ ~ ~

DANTE’S POV

“Here, I have a bunch of drawing stuff in here.” I say, going to my nightstand drawer. I pull out a stack of paper and a container with pens and pencils and markers and crayons.

“What should we draw?”

“I wanna draw you!” Alice says “Pose!” I do as she says and I put my leg high in the air and bend forward. I put my hands out like I’m flying. She giggles. She draws away and pokes her tongue out while constraining.

“Aliiiiii, I’m getting tiredddd”

“Just one more second!” she says and I groan. “Okay! I’m done!” I run over and look at it and it’s really good! Way better than I could ever do..she must get it from her dad. She signs her name messily in the corner and gives it to me. “You can have it.” she says, handing it to me.

“Thanks, I wanna do you now! Go pose.” I say, getting a fresh piece of paper and some crayons. She posed a yoga pose and I did my best to draw her but I think I failed. I drew her clothes and scribbled in the colors and her long black hair that has a little braid in the front.

“Okay I’m done!” I say as I scribble ‘Dante’ in the corner. I hand it to her and its obvious her’s is way better.

“I wonder where our dads are?” she says.

“I don’t know, let’s go looking.” I say. We walk around the living room, the kitchen, and the music room downstairs before we go upstairs and the only place we haven’t checked is my daddy’s room. We open the door and they’re both asleep on each other. They have a sheet covering their lower halves but I’m pretty sure they’re naked...

We go up to them and she pries open her dad’s eyelids while I do the same. When that doesn’t work very well, we get on the bed and start bouncing up and down until it startled them awake. When they waken they instantly pull the sheet up higher and scoot away from each other.

“Dante!” Daddy yells

“Alice!” Alice’s dad yells.

“Why are you guys naked?” Alice asks. They look at each other for a moment.

“U-uh..” Daddy says

“None of your business.” Gerard says. We shrug.

“Anyways, look!” we show them out drawings of each other.

“That’s really good!”

“Aw, thanks.” we say.

“What time is it?” Daddy asks.

“About 7:30ish.” Alice responds

“SHIT!” Daddy says. He swears in front of me all the time, he just says for me to not do it in school.

“What?” Alice’s dad asks

“I have a gig and I need to be there at 9:30 and I didn’t call Ray to babysit Dante.”

“Daddy, can I go? Pleaseeeeeee, it’s not a school night anymore!” I beg.

“Not if I don’t have someone to watch you.”

FRANK’S POV

Fuck, I totally forgot about Pencey’s gig. And I have no one to watch Dante.

“I need to call Ray.” I say. Gerard’s head turns.

“Ray, as in Ray Toro?” he says

“Yeah..you know Ray??”

“Yeah, we’re really good friends.”

“Small world.” I say. I reach across to the bedside table and dial Ray’s number. It rings for a long time before he picks up.

“Ray speaking.”

“Hey, it’s Frank.”

“Oh, hey Shorty!”

“Shut up.”

“Hey, it’s true.”

“Whatever, fuck you.”

“Love you too, Frank. Anyways, what do ya need?”

“I forgot I had a gig tonight and I need someone to watch Dante.”

“Aw, sorry man, I’m like 2 hours away visiting an old friend. I can’t do it.”

“Fuck! It’s alright, I’ll find something, tell your friend I said hi.”

“Will do, Shorty. I gotta go, talk to ya later.”

“Bye, Ray.” I say before hanging up. I sigh, laying back down. “Ray can’t make it..I don’t know what to do.”

“I can watch the kids.” Gerard steps in.

“I can’t ask you to do that, sometimes the gigs go into the early hours of the morning.”

“I want to.”

“Daddy! Can Alice’s dad take us!”

“Yeah, I wanna go!!” Alice steps in.

“Is it okay if they go? I’ll need you to take them home if it get’s too late.”

“Yeah, I can do that.”

“Thank’s so much, Gerard. You’re a lifesaver. Now in the meantime, I need to get ready.” I say, wrapping a blanket around my waist and walking into the bathroom. I put on eyeliner, spike my hair, put on my ripped black -extra- skinny jeans and a white v-neck, even though I always end up taking off my shirt. It gets all the drunk girls to throw money on stage like its a strip club, but hey, money is money.

When I leave the bathroom, everyone is downstairs. I go into the music room and grab everything I need before joining everyone in the living room. When I walk into the living room Gerard’s eyes widen and he looks over my body. I started to feel self conscious. Dante’s seen me like this 1000 times so he’s not fazed at all.

“C’mon, we gotta go.” I say. We drive to the club and it’s 21 and older but the kids come backstage with the band and watch from the side. We get everything ready and I talk to my other band members before the lights went down.

“Good luck, Daddy.” Dante says.

“Thanks, buddy, if it goes over and Gerard takes you home, good night.” I kiss his forehead and give him and Alice a high five before walking on stage. I grab the microphone under the hot lights. I’m used to the heat, though.

“We’re Pencey Prep, and this is PS, Don’t Write, and I wanna see every-fucking-body on their feet!” I say before starting the opening chords.

GERARD’S POV

Damn, he was hot.

He’s all sweaty on stage and he took off his shirt so I can see his toned, tattooed, torso. His band was really good, the crowd was insane for a small club. A song ended and he got hit in the face with a purple bra. I smile to myself thinking of today’s earlier events. He takes it and chuckles.

“Sorry ladies, but I’m not interested.” he says, throwing it back into the crowd. It’s almost midnight and Alice has lost her bounce and it looks like Dante is gonna fall asleep. As if Frank could read my mind, he pauses between songs to come over here. He swings his guitar so it’s on his back and steps off.

“It’s going a little over, you should take the kids home, the keys are in my guitar case. Dante has a pull out bed and he can tell you where the pillows and blankets are. And I guess you can sleep in my bed, I’ll try to be quiet when I come home.”

“Okay, got it.” I nod my head.

“Oh, and Gerard..thanks a lot for this.”

“Anytime, Frank. The kids and I had a great time.”

“Well, I really need to go.” he hugs Dante and Alice and hesitates for a moment before hugging me too. He whispers in my ear while hugging.

“I really like you.” he says, giving me a wink before going back onstage.

“Okay, c’mon Alice, Dante, time to go.” I say. I get a yawn in response. I end up having to carry both of them inside because they fell asleep, which made my arms burn like hell.

Note to self: go to the gym.

I open Dante’s door with my foot and lay him down on the bed. I pull out the one from under the bed and lay Alice on it. It doesn’t have a pillow on it but I searched through the closets and found the linen closet and got her a pillow and blanket. I slowly slip off their shoes and cover them with a blanket.

“G’night.” I whisper as I walk out. I walk into Frank’s room and sit on the semi-familiar bed. I take off my shirt and jeans, leaving me just in boxers. I slip in under the covers and a wave of sleepiness hits me. His bed was really comfortable so I drift to sleep almost instantly.

I felt the bed shake a bit and I open my eyes -half asleep- to see a silhouette of Frank.

“What time is it?” I slur

“2am, just go back to sleep, honey.” he says, laying down on the other side of the bed. I scoot towards him and I felt him smile and wrap his arms around me.

“Y’know..you we’re extremely sexy on stage.” I slur in sleepiness. He chuckles.

“Go to sleep, Gee.”

“Okay, Frankie.” I say, pecking his lips and snuggling into him. I fell back into one of the best sleeps of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Was the smut okay? I'm a bit insecure about it.