Status: updates are frequent

Everything Has Changed

Chapter 5

Monday
Dante’s POV

“Bye Daddy! Love you!” I run for the bus. I step on and I feel eyes burn into me. I see people whisper and I take a gulp of my coffee. I quickly step to the back of the bus but someone sticks their leg out and I trip, dropping my comic book. It’s the one Ali’s dad wrote, it’s really good.

“*cough* Gay. *cough*” someone coughs. I pick up my things and sit down with a frown. Alice comes on and sits next to me.

“What’s wrong Dan?”

“Matt tripped me.” I say, sounding blue. Her head perks up.

“I’m gonna get him.” she says, starting to stand up.

“Ali, don’t worry about it.” I say and she huffs. We get off the bus and sit through reading circles and all the boring stuff until it’s lunch. I go out before Alice because she had to go to the bathroom. I grab my lunch bag and pull out my note but it’s soon ripped from my hand. I look up and see Matt.

“How gay!” he says.

“Give it back!”

“No, faggot!” he says, ripping it up. I get angry. I run at him and he just shoves me down. He’s a good 5 inches taller than me. I scraped my elbow.

“Hey!” I hear Alice’s voice.

“Get your girlfriend to fight your battles?” he teases.

“I’m his sister.” she says, kneeing him in the stomach. He doubles over and she comes and helps me up.

“Thanks, Alice.”

xXxXxXxXxXxXx
Frank’s POV
End of the school day

“Hey, bud, how way your day?” I ask. Dante sulks into the house.

“Fine.” he says with a frown.

“What’s wrong. And what happened to your elbow?” I noticed a bandage on his elbow.

“A kid at school pushed me and called me gay and ripped up my note.”

“C’mere.” I bring him in for a hug. “I can’t help but feel like this is all my fault.”

“It’s not, Daddy. They’re just being stupid.”

“But if I were just straight..if you had a mom and a normal family-”

“No, I like having you and Gerard as dads.”

“You think of Gerard as your dad?” I say, smiling a little.

“Well sure, he’s nice and acts just like a dad and I love to think of Alice as my sister.”

“Well..I’m really glad because I really..love Gerard. And this band is going really well and just..everything seems perfect.”

“I’m glad you’re happy cuz I’m not.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry, buddy..why don’t we invite Alice over? Will that cheer you up?”

“Sure.” he gave me a half smile. I flipped out my phone and speed-dialed Gee.

“Hey, babe.”

“Hey, Gee.”

“What’s up?”

“Well, I was wondering if you and Alice wanted to come over. Dante had a real rough day at school and he could use a play-mate..I also miss you.”

“Sure, what happened to the little guy? Ali seems mad and won’t talk about it.”

“Well some boys ripped up his note and called him gay and pushed him. He’s all scraped up.”

“That’s awful. No wonder they’re all shaken up.”

“I can’t help but feel it’s my fault..”

“Oh, Frankie..it’s not your fault..you can’t help your sexual orientation.”

“I know..but still..”

“Babe, I’ll be there in 15 minutes, it’s not your fault.”

“Okay, see you soon, Gee.”

“Bye, Frankie.” he says, with a click.

“Hey, Dante; Alice and Gerard are going to be here soon.”

“Cool.” he says, still seeming down.

“Do you want me to go and talk..I know it wouldn’t help but I just..I feel helpless.”

“No! No dad, only bitches send grown-ups.”

“Well..you’re not wrong there..”

“And I am not a bitch.”

“No, no you’re not Dante. And you’re not gay or a fag or a pansy either. You’re my son and you just got dealt a shitty hand with a shitty gay father.”

“You’re not a shitty father, you’re the best ever.”

“Well I don’t know about that. I think I’m more of the ‘World’s Most Okay-est Dad.’” we chuckle and in a few minutes Gee walks through the door. Dante and Alice go run off and Gerard comes and tries to make me feel better.

“I just..I feel like it’s my fault.”

“It’s not, babe. And I have some news that might cheer you up.”

“What?”

“Mikey got My Chemical Romance a gig, tomorrow.”

“Really?? That’s awesome!”

“I know right?”

“Wait..who’s gonna watch the kids..?”

“Fuck..um..I’ve got a friend who can, her name’s Nicole. I’ll call her up, just gimme a sec.” he whips out his phone and dials a number. A few moments later he says “Hey, Nicky, it’s Gerard...yeah...I know...how have you been?...good...well I have a favor to ask you..well my band is playing a gig tomorrow and I have no one to watch Alice, could you watch her please?..thank you, I really appreciate it..yeah see you tomorrow, Nicky..bye.”

“So she can do it?”

“Yup, she’ll meet us at my place at 6.”

“Cool.”

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

“We’re My Chemical Romance!” Gerard screams into the mic before in intro comes on. I haven’t felt this good in a long time. Something felt..right. Perfect.

We came home late and Nicky greets us warmly.

“How was the show?”

“Great.”

“Well, I’m gonna head home, the kids are in bed. They whined for hours about how they wanted to be there but they finally settled down when I put on TNBC.

“Thanks again for watching them.”

“No problem. Dante’s adorable.”

“Bye, Nicky.”

“Bye guys.” she says, letting herself out. Gerard and I crawled into the same bed. We practically live together we stay the night so often. Normally at my house though. I scoot over and spoon him.

“You were great tonight, babe.”

“So were you.”

“Gerard..”

“Yeah, sugar?”

“I..I love you..”

“I love you too.” he says, closing the gap between our lips.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
FRANK’S POV

After getting the kids ready and all that shit I lay down on the couch next down to Gee, thinking it’s ready to drop the question.

“Hey Gee?”

“Yeah Baby?”

“Do you wanna..like..officially move in together? I mean, we have an extra bedroom which could be Alice’s and a den thing which could be your studio-”

“I would love that baby, we can do it this weekend.” I smile and kiss him. We watch Rocky Horror and the day goes by too quickly. Soon enough, the kids we’re running inside.

“Hey kids!”

“Hey Daddy Frank, Daddy Gee!” they say. Our faces were probably priceless. Alice just called me dad, and Dante just called Gerard dad...whoa......

“Hey Alice, I was wondering if you wanted to move in with Dante and Frank this weekend.”

“Really?!? YES! Let’s go home now and start packing! C’mon Daddies let’s go!!!!” she says excitedly. We chuckle. I look at Gerard and shrug.

“Okay, get in the car.” we all pile into Gerard’s pick up truck (yes he has a pick up truck, I never understood why, it doesn’t fit his personality, but he likes it.)

We stop at the store first and get a shit ton of boxes -which cost more than I thought they would- because Gerard says he has nothing but grocery bags to carry his shit in. Once we finally got there the kids took a few boxes and were off!

DANTE’S POV

Alice opened a box and started with all her sketchbooks and papers and books, then she went on to her clothes.

“So am I going to be in that empty room in your house?”

“I think so..this is going to be so cool!”

“I know right?! I always wanted a brother!” she passed down all the clothes from the top shelf to me and I put them in a box.

“I can’t believe this.”

FRANK’S POV

We helped Gerard and Alice pack up all their stuff, and moved about 75% of it to my house before calling it a day, and deciding to spend the rest of our energy unpacking it. It seemed to take forever, but we unpacked most of their stuff and would just have to go back tomorrow for the last little bit.

“Hey, babe?” I say from the couch.

“Yes, Frankie?”

“C’mere and cuddle me.” I say, and he comes over and snuggles into my side.

“I love you.”

“I love you too..so, so much.” I say, bringing our lips together. We weren’t kissing for long before two more bodies joined us.

“Hey daddies.”

“Hey, kids.”

“What are we gonna have for dinner?”

“Well what do you want?”

“I want pizza!”

“Yeah, pizza! Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!” Dante chants

“Damn it, Dante, we can get pizza.”

We call in pizza and spend the rest of the night eating pizza and watching Harry Potter.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm moving it along kinda fast because I'm expierencing writer's block and I just want to get to MCR so it's gonna pretty much not have a bullets era..sorry guys! But I have an idea for the next update. (PS sorry for the late update, been super busy with exams)