Status: Hope you enjoy this! This is an original story that I am working on. Please let me know what you think!

Broken Soldier

Love Me Like You Do

“Damn girl. You have one fine piece of ass!” The guy sitting at the bar whistled at me and bit his lower lip as he sized me up. His baggy pants, huge shirt with a pot leaf on it, and long gold chain told me he was trying to be a wannabe gangster. Not my type but I wouldn’t turn down a compliment. Not tonight at least.

I winked at him.

He went to go stand up but a look crossed his face which caused me to frown. The guy sat back down and looked away. Instinctively I knew Jeremy was the reason behind the guys change of heart. I sighed and turned back to the bar. Only 3 more people to go till I could finally get a damn drink.

The pounding music was making my every being wanna just leave and dance out on the floor but I needed to scoop the place out for someone to dance with first. Jeremy wouldn’t do it. He was never one for dancing. Not that I would ask him anyways.

One more person to go.

A girl purposely bumped into Jeremy giving a fake ‘shocked’ looked as she did so. She was cute enough but she wasn’t his type. She laughed and shouted out an apology that Jeremy shrugged off and he turned away from her. She lost a few watts out of her million dollar smile before she tried again talking to him but he said something to her that made her turn red and storm off. Whatever it was I didn’t know.

“What can you get you beautiful?” Oh thank God!

I had finally got to the bar and the bartender smiled kindly at me. I grinned and stepped forward. “Yes I’ll have a dirty martini on the rocks.”

He winked at me. “You got it.”

I could feel myself blush in appreciation. As he handed me my drink after a few moments I went to pay him but he pushed my money away. He said it was on the house and I felt my smile widen. So instead of paying him for the drink, I tipped him. That he cant say no to.

I turned around started putting the olive in my mouth when I found Jeremy watching me. I pulled the stick away from my mouth seductively leaving the olive still between my teeth. I let it fall back and walked past him without another glance. I could feel him following me like a lost puppy dog and I was getting annoyed. I was regretting letting him join me.

As my eyes scanned the club I found a group of guys staring my way but I instantly knew they were college kids. Too young. Near the DJ booth was a man in a suit watching the crowd dance. Too old. I scanned some more before my eyes fell on a guy, maybe in his thirties, watching me intently. His nice clothes indicated he had some money but wasn’t overly rich. His tan skin spoke of days out on a boat and his lean body screamed athlete. His dark brown hair was tussled in that sexy messy way and he had a slight scruff going on that seemed only a day or two old. I held up my index finger and indicated for him to come over. He grinned and the grin held so much promise. I bit into another olive before swallowing it with a huge gulp of my martini.

“London-.”

“Shut up and hold my drink.” I told Jeremy without looking at him and handing him my drink. If he drank it and fell back into a downward spiral I would feel at fault but he doesn’t care about me or my feelings anyways so why should I?

As the man finally reached me I noticed how tall he was. He looked down at me with brown eyes that were brimming with lust. He held out his hand for me.

“May I have this dance with this exquisite woman in front of me?”

I raised an eyebrow at his choice of words but shrugged it off. “Yes you may.”

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me out onto the dance floor. The grinding bodies of everyone surrounded us and the smell of sweat clung to the air mixed in with all sorts of perfumes and cologne. He brought us right to the middle of the floor and just then a new sound came on. The lights started flashing quicker than before and the music seemed to have been turned up even more. The bright lights flashing made it hard to see but this made it easier to pretend the person I was with was someone else. His hands wrapped around my waist and I started moving my body to the beat of the song. I had my back to his chest so I wrapped my arms around his neck and suddenly I could feel his heart rate speed up. This was a little too easy to get him excited. It was almost…boring. I dropped my arms and let my body bend forward and down before slowly shimming my body back up. He groaned and leaned closer to me as I flipped my hair out of the way. He took that as an invited kiss my neck. As he did so his hand slipped forward and under my short dress. His fingers lightly traced over my lace thong, looking for the okay. When I didn’t stop him he slipped his fingers into my panties and started to rubbed at my clit. In the middle of the dance floor. In front of Jeremy.

And I didn’t care.

I threw my head back in pleasure as he gently continued to rub on my and I moved one of his hands to my breast. The dress had a massive slit down the front and might I add my boobs looked amazing in it.

I let out a giggle as he took his hand out and put both hands on my boobs. He gave
them a squeeze and I resisted rolling my eyes. Why did guys always do that?

I did however open my eyes and looked around only to find Jeremy staring at the man with such a murderous gaze that I felt myself snap out of it.

What the hell was I doing? This wasn’t me. Not at all!

I started to mutter an apology and how I had to go but the man held on.

“Come on baby, don’t be such a tease.” I tried to push him off but he yet again pulled me back. He put his face into my neck once more and I felt his mouth open and I knew he was going to try to bite me to leave a hickey. When the fuck did this turn into Twilight?

“I said, No!” I elbowed him in the gut and he quickly released me.

“You dumb bitch!” He took a step towards me but he quickly faltered and took two steps back.

“I suggest you walk away. While you still can walk.” The deep voice behind me sent chills down my spine in both a good and bad way. “Now!”

The man jumped at Jeremy’s loud shout and he quickly scurried off. I turned towards him and noticed the glass of what smelled like whiskey in his hand. My empty martini glass was in the other. So he did grab a drink then. I felt sad at the thought but brushed it aside.

“Thank you, but I had it under control.” I said walking away from back to the bar. I pushed past everyone and quickly ordered a round of shots for myself. The bartender quickly placed them all in a row and I sat down on the stool.

“Yes, I’m sure you did have it under control. Whatever you say London.”

I rounded on him as the bartender filled up the last shot glass. “And what’s that supposed to mean Reynolds? If you have something to say, then just fucking say it.”

He grounded his teeth together but didn’t say another word. As I took the first shot and felt the burn go down my throat I heard him order two more whiskeys. I continued down the line and next thing I knew all the glasses were empty. Jeremy had finished his two glasses and I could see it was already starting to affect him. The fuzzy feeling in my brain told me my drinks were hitting me as well. I was starting to feel better even. Who ever said alcohol didn’t solve anything obviously lied.

So for the next hour we both drank…and drank…and drank.

I slammed my glass down and quickly grabbed onto the bar to keep from falling. Jeremy was leaning against the bar not looking at me. We were both trying to rip each other’s throats out apparently.

I went to go grab my keys but Jeremy snatched them from me and without a word strolled out. I growled under my breath and just followed suit. He unlocked my car and held the door open for me. I stopped and crossed my arms.

“Give me my keys.” I said firmly and he rolled his. He left my door open and walked around towards the driver side and getting in.

“Get in.” Was all he said. He had such an underlying tone to those two simple words that I quickly got in. He was foaming mad. Maybe more mad than I.

I slammed my door shut and he took off. Even after a year or not drinking he apparently wasn’t a light weight and could still drive. Well enough not to attract too much unwanted attention.

It took merely 20 minutes before we got to my house and I got out slamming my door shut. I just walked up to the door quietly and waited for him to open it. I could feel myself swaying from all the drinks and I held out my hand to steady myself against the frame. He got to the door and put the key in unlocking everything. I first noticed the room was dark so I knew Taylor had left. I fumbled for the light switch and nearly fell over in the process. I busted out laughing and had to quickly lean against the way to keep from falling onto the floor. As I was wiping the tears from my face I kicked off my shoes and started walking down the hall towards my room. It was then I noticed Jeremy was still standing in the doorway staring at the floor quietly against the closed door.

“Um, you can leave now. Parties over.” I said throwing my hair over my shoulder and staring him down. He looked up at me and I could see the anger returning.

“What the hell is your problem London? Why are you acting like this? This isn’t you.”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. “Then I guess you don’t really know me very well.”

His brows pulled down further and he stomped over to me getting in my face. The whiskey on his breath almost made me flinch because it brought back memories of falling down the stairs. I held my ground though. Good. We both drank so now we can both scream at each other and then speak to one another again. This would help in the long run.

“I don’t know you? You’re right, I guess I don’t because my friend, my BEST friend, would never act like such a slut!” He roared at me. I felt like I had been slapped in the face. “The London I knew would never even set foot in that kind of club. The London I knew would have never given that guy the time of day. The London I knew-.”

“The London you knew is gone you asshole!” The tension was rising and we were both about to explode. “She left the moment the man she loved for all these years decided he would rather spend the rest of his life with a woman who would never truly love him. The London you knew died. This new London is going to try and live out the rest of her life as happily as she can because apparently no one appreciates the old London!”

As soon as I said that I felt slightly better. There I had said. Now If I died tomorrow I can die knowing I no longer had any secrets to hide. We were both panting heavily with anger, rage, and now something new. Something I never thought possible.

Next thing I knew I was being thrown against the wall with my arms pinned above my head. My legs wrapped around Jeremy’s waist as he started to kiss me. I’m not talking cute little pecks either. This was the full on make out session I’ve been waiting for since I was like 13. And for a man standing on only two prosthetic legs he sure had enough strength to hold me up.

His kisses trailed down to my neck and I tilted my head back giving him all the access he wanted. He started muttering a sorry after every kiss and I just told him to shut up and make love to me.

He didn’t protest as he carried me to my room, throwing me on the bed. My legs hung over the side as I had my back on the foot of the bed. He slowly removed his shirt and I had to appreciate how nicely defined his body was. His arm muscles rippled and I nearly melted. I just watched him as he knelt down by my legs and started to slowly give me kisses from my ankles up to my inner thighs. I could feel my body build up with anticipation and when he moved my thong out of the way I couldn’t stop the little gasp. With my legs over his shoulders, he went down on me, causing my body to arch in pleasure. One of his hands held mine while the other one went to work down there. My other hand was clutched in his hair hold him there.

When he pulled away and stood up his pants were already dropping to the floor and I realized this was better than I thought it would be. My eyes found his penis and I smiled. Oh ya. This was definitely going to be good.

I sat up and pulled my dress off allowing him to see my fully this time without having him turn around in embarrassment. His eyes gleamed with lust similar to the mans at the club. I could feel my body heat up at his appreciative stare and I smiled.

“You really are beautiful, London.” He said slowly pulling my thong all the way off and laying down on top of me. “Are you sure about this.”

“I’ve been sure for a while Jer.” I whispered in his ear as he started kissing me and then sliding himself in my body. It was like magic exploded around us. I knew he felt it too because he froze with a look of wonder before he kept up a smooth steady rhythm. I was dying for him to go faster and harder because the build up was almost too much. I was panting for him to go faster but then he would push his hips forward and I would change my tune.

“Oh God. Yes. Yes Jeremy.” I was panting and he was muttering my name into my boobs as he started sucking on my nipples. I felt them go hard as he paid attention to both of them and as he nibbled on one I felt my body arch once more. He slid his hand under my back lifting me up so that I was straddling him. He kept working on my nipples as I started moving and grinding against him with my hips as he was still inside me. He paused from my boobs to moan out my name which encouraged me to go faster and harder.

“Oh shit.” He said I pushed him down on his back and kept going. He placed both of his hands on my hips helping me move up and down on him. He quickly smiled and flipped me back over onto my back and as he grinned at me I felt warmth spread all over my body. I was in love with this man.

I was in love with my best friend.

He started to go harder and faster and soon we both climaxed. My body arched up beneath him and he held onto me tightly as he matched with me. I lifted my head up and found him staring at me once more.

“What?” I smiled at him and he only shook his head.

“Nothing. Nothing at all.” He started kissing me tenderly on my face and neck and I sighed in content. “What’s wrong?”

I laughed. He misunderstood my sigh. “Nothing babe. Except…you ready for round two?”

He raised his eyebrows. “Someone has a lot of stamina.”

“I can thank you for that with all the running you make me do.” I smiled into his kiss.

“Hmm. Then I guess we better burn off all that extra energy then shouldn’t we?” He winked at me and as he slid his hand into mine all I could do was nod in agreement.

“Yes. Yes we should.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry its been a few weeks. Whoever said college was easy and fun lied lol. Anyways London and Jeremy finally had sex! I'm excited to continue on this story. Let me know what you guys think!!