Crashed _Joe Jonas_

Preview for you guys

I never thought I would have to go back to another hospital. What am I going to say to them?
Hey you guys I’m sorry my blazed biological father was drunk driving and crashed into your car so please don’t sue. Yeah that would work. They would probably hate me just for being Rick Braden’s daughter.
“Miss Stone, the boy’s are awake so you can go in now.” a nice looking nurse snapped me out of my thoughts. She lead me down the hall to a quieter wing of the hospital.
“There you go sweetheart.” The nice nurse lady said pushing the door open for me. Yeah thanks for leading me to my doom. I walked into the room expecting it to be dull and drab but the room I walked in on was bright and well-lit. It just happened to be so well lit that I could tell exactly who the patients were. The. Freaking. Jonas. BROTHERS! I almost fainted. Putting the chocolates and flowers on the night stand, I walked out of the room as fast as possible.
“Who are you?”
Damn. Not fast enough. I spun around to see the one and only Joe Jonas staring-scratch that-glaring at me from his bed. Instead of answering his question (which I didn’t know how to) I started to look at his bruises. He had a red mark on the side of his neck, a scar on his left cheek and his right arm was in a sling. Overall not as bad as I though it would be. But as I look around at the other boys in the room ,who appeared to be oblivious of the fact that I had just walked in, I wanted to retract that last thought. The one with the curly hair, who was asleep, had a brace around his wrist and cuts and bruises all up and down his arms. I couldn’t see his legs because they were covered by blankets. The oldest looking one was actually not as bad. He only has a scar on his left arm. A long and shallow one. My guess is that wasn’t going anywhere any time soon. But the one that really broke my heart was the little boy sitting on the windowsill next to the bed on the very far side of the room. He looked like he was in the best shape but he had this one little bandage above his right eye to cover up, my guess, stitches. He was so cute. He just sat there playing his D.S and giggling ever now and again. He couldn’t be any older than seven or eight years old. I swear my heart almost broke.
“I asked you who the hell you were lady. I really don’t appreciate being ignored. I don’t know who you think you are but-” Just as I was about to tell him EXACTLY who I was Mike the security guard came rushing in.
Please don’t fire me Miss Stone but its not my fault! I tried to stop them. But there was too many. Please don’t fire me.” Mike was nearly in tears before I stopped him.
“Mike what are you talking about? What happened?”
“A few dozen girls got wind of the fact that there were celebrities here and came busting through the north window. I think some reporters are here too.”
“Wait do you mean the ten thousand dollar stain glass window that I put in last week?! Aw! Mike come on! This is ridiculous.”
I know miss but please don’t fire me! I was trying really hard.” Poor Mike was already hysterical that I didn’t want to add to his misery. Mike was a twenty one year old college student that was working here part time to pay tuition. No way was I going to fire him. He did nothing wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me if i should continue cuz i have alot of ideas for this story.
Jess xoxox