Crashed _Joe Jonas_

Friend For Never

We pulled up to the park about twenty minutes later. I jumped out expecting to see Gianna right away but she was no where in sight. Neither was Matt. Huh. They usually meet us right at the park gate. I turned to Nat and Lilli to see the same look of confusion that I must have had on my face. I opened my mouth to ask them where they might be, but before I could I was interrupted by a high pitched scream. MAN! What is it with people interrupting me lately?! I whipped around to see Gianna running across the park laughing like crazy and being chased by……Nick?! Yeah well they were both wetter than hell (I know hell isn’t wet but whatever) and he was running after her with a bucket of water. Okay how did that happen? Lilli and Nat didn’t seem to mind because they stripped off their shirts and started chasing them. Kevin came out of no where and sprayed them all with a hose while I just stood there in awe. Wow, I have some crazy ass friends. Joe was the only one besides me who wasn’t wet. Instead, he just stood there watching them all act like idiots. The moment he spotted me, he ran over and hopped on my back. What did I say about crazy friends? I practically had to yank him off me. “Hey Rya! I need you.” My god how I wish he meant it the way I wanted him to. My heart started to pound and my breath started getting shallow. What the hell?! I’ve only known this guy for like a week. But then again I only knew Nate for a day before he asked me to be his girlfriend. God. Nate. Lets not even go there. I am in no way ready to deal with that. Joe’s lips brought me out of my trance. No literally. His lips were so close to my ear that they were pretty much touching me.
“I said I need to talk to you.” Right Arianna. No such luck today. I sighed but he didn’t seem to hear me. “What can I do for you Mojo?” I smiled at the nickname I had given him yesterday. “I just wanted to know if you saw the news this morning.” Oh that. “Yeah that was annoying. I cant believe that girl Jenna sold us out like that. Someone should really do something about her.” Joe and I walked around the park watching all of the little kids playing on the splash pads. I barely remember my childhood what with the fact that my parents were always traveling. “Oh Dad and I already took care of her.” Joe said with a maniacal laugh. This boy is so sexy when he acts like an idiot. Matter fact he is just sexy full stop. “Wait what do you mean you ‘took care of her’?” For all I know he could be a mobsters son. He sure was hot enough. “Well we just called her boss and explained our distaste for the situation and got her demoted. Personally I wanted to plant drugs in her bag and call the cops but Dad didn’t like the idea.” Joe said with his sexy smile. I smiled back and started to laugh as I saw Nick running toward us screaming because Lilli and Nat were on his tail.
One hour later…….
We were all sitting under a tree in the park trying to cool down from all the water fighting. After Joe and I joined in it got pretty crazy. I was sitting on Joe’s lap, which I was pretty happy about, Nat and Kevin were getting pretty cozy having a intense conversation about if Greenday was better than My Chemical Romance or not. And as for Lilli? She was having a pretty good time playing footsie with Nick much to the disgust of both Gianna and Matt. You see before Lilli came Nick and Gia were getting really close. And Matt is just full out in love with my sister so that sucks. We were all into our own little conversation until Gianna got up and shoved Lilli off of Nick’s waist.

“What the hell was that for?!” Lilli screamed. Gia looked like she was about to cry.

“Can I talk to you for a minute?” Gianna’s voice cracked. Lilli nodded and walked off with her. I looked over at Nick to see the confusion on his face. I hope their going to be okay.

Lilli’s POV

“So you mind explaining to me what the hell your problem is.” I said crossing my arms as soon as we were out of earshot of the others.

“Why do you always do this to me Lilli?” She yelled at me. What am I doing?

“What is your damage? I was just having fun. Do you not know what that is?” I looked at her like she was crazy.

“Well lets see! Nineth grade. Greg Daniels. I was practically in love with him until you asked to the Sadie Hawkins dance and made out with him on the dance floor. And before that was Nick Mercer and Tommy Childs. God Lilli every guy I like you take from me and I’m sick of it! As of now we are no long friends!” She screamed at me and ran. Wow some one has issues!
♠ ♠ ♠
Will they kiss and make up? Only time will tell.
Comments are welcome!
Jess xoxox