Crashed _Joe Jonas_

It's About To Be A Bro Fight

Image
Gianna

I walked out of Lilli’s room with a smile on my face. I wanted her to feel just a small bit of the pain I was going through because of her. I seated myself around the table across from Nick and waited for her to come down for breakfast. I heard a loud bang from upstairs. I smirked to myself.

“Lilli! Are you okay?!” Nick and Matt yelled at the same time. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my brother glare at Nick who glared right back. Can you say animosity? Lilli came down the stairs with a triumphant smile on her face. I looked down at her feet to see that she had gotten the socks off. She clearly used nail polish remover. Damn. Should have sprung for the Ultra Super Glue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The whole breakfast and afternoon was weird. Between Natalie and Kevin’s mushiness, to Joe and Arya flirting but pretending that they weren’t, Nick sending me smiles and saying things like you look ’you look really pretty’ and ’man, if I didn’t have a girlfriend…’, plus Matt and Lilli looking all dreamy eyed at each other it was enough to make a girl go crazy. By the time 4 o’clock rolled around I was about to lose it. I stood to leave when I felt someone pull me into another room. I looked up to see….
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh-Em-Jay! Who will she see?
I know it was short but i do intend to update again tommorow ....or now!
huh. It's Gianna fault. lolz
Just Kidding G!
~Jess xoxox