Crashed _Joe Jonas_

What He Had To Do

Image

Nick

The whole day all I could think about was Gianna’s lips. Her smile. The way she laughed. Man, I got it BAD! I saw that Lilli was flirting with Matt but I didn’t really care much. We both knew that I never should have asked her out but we didn’t want to her the other ones feelings by breaking up with them. Joe and Arya were getting on my last nerves with all the flirting and Kevin and Natalie weren’t much better. But at least they were dating. Joe and Arya both pretend that they don’t like each other but we all know better. At around 4 I saw Gianna getting up to leave but I pulled her into the next room so we could talk. She looked surprised to see that it was me and dare I say a little excited?

“Nick, what are you-” I cut her off with my lips. We were soft at first but soon the kiss deepen into something way more passionate. I felt an electric shock run through my body as she lightly put her hands around my neck. I wanted her so badly. She smelled amazing. Like lilacs and vanilla with a hint of spring mixed in. It was intoxicating. I started to kiss her neck as she let out a little moan. That only fueled my emotion. I pulled away from her even though I didn’t want to. I have never felt anything like that before. Not with Lilli or anyone.
I told her so.
“Gianna, I have wanted to be with you since the first day I met you at the park. You are beautiful, smart, funny, outgoing, and a million other things that would take too long to say. We both know that me asking Lilli to be my girlfriend was a BIG mistake. You’re the one I want to be with.” I said looking into her eyes. She smiled and kissed me lightly on the lips as I held her.

“I hate you Nick Jonas!”
I whirled around to see Lilli standing in the doorway with teats in her eyes. She looked at Gianna with a glare that could kill before running up to her room. Gianna broke from my grasp and ran after her. I stood there dumbfounded. What the hell did I do? When it finally accord to me. We had never actually broken up.
My bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hell yeah! Who's the P.I.M.P? Me baby!
Told you I would updat tonight. I actually have the next four chapters mapped out but you won't get to read them unless I get comments! I won't update with out them. And the next few chapters are REALLY juicy!
lolz This chapter is dedicated to a miss Gianna Jonas. Hope you liked it, love!
~Jess xoxox