Smiley Face

Chapter One

Hearing a loud knocking at the door of my hotel room, I was shaken from my slumber. I fell off the edge of the bed, and hit my head on the carpeted floor before jumping to my feet.

I didn't know who the hell was banging on my door, but I definitely knew that I hand't been asleep for too long. "Who is it?" I groaned out, pushing my hair out of my face. I went to the door, even though I was only in black boy shorts and a sports bra, and pulled it open. Standing on the other side of the door were three people.

"Tara what the fuck are you doing here so early?" I groaned out, looking down at her. Standing with her were two men that I didn't know, but I quickly recognized them by the cuts they were wearing. They were members of the Sons of Anarchy. "They needed to talk to you, Teagan. I'm sorry, I know you asked me not to bring them around you but they said it's important." Tara was quick to apologize.

Slowly, I pulled the door farther open and allowed them to all step into the room. Tara stepped into the run down room, followed by the two men. I closed the door behind them before walking over and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

One of the men that was standing in front of me was just barely shorter than me, and had long blonde hair. His cut had four patches on the breast. On on side said 'Redwood Originals' between two of the patches, and on the other said 'President' and 'Men of Mayhem'. The other was a darker skinned, bald man who looked like he towered over me. I was unable to see what the patches on his cut said, because he was busy looking around the small hotel room.

"What's going on." I mumbled, looking between the three of them. Tara stood off to the side looking kind of guilty.

"I should be asking you that. You mind explaining to me why my guys in Reno have been calling looking for you? Saying some shit about some guy tearing apart their clubhouse trying to find you." The blonde growled out, looking down at me.

"Oh, shit." I groaned, using my hands to cover my face.

"Jax, look." The darker skinned man spoke to the blonde. Who's name was apparently Jax. The man was standing off to my side, and was pointing to my side.

I had completely forgotten that I wasn't wearing a shirt; so all the bruises and scars that covered my body were completely visible. I moved slowly to wrap my arms around myself, when the darker skinned man grabbed my wrist- stopping me from doing so. I looked up at him with pleading eyes, hoping that he would let me go.

"What the hell happened to you?" The man asked with a harsh, raspy voice. I said nothing, and instead tried to pull my arm out of his grip. "Happy leave her alone!" I heard Tara shout. Jax walked over and said something to her, before sitting down on the edge of the bed with me. "Let her go, Hap." Jax ordered. Apparently the man who was holding my arm was named Happy. Weird.

But he did as he was told and released his grip on my arm, but he didn't move his eyes away from me.

"You want to tell me what's going on?" Jax asked lightly, looking over at me. "What happened in Reno?" He questioned. I had known Jax before I came to Charming, but I didn't want to make him worry by telling him that I was leaving Reno.

It was only by change that he and Tara were together.

When I didn't say anything, Jax only seemed to get angry with me. "Did he fucking do this to you Teagan?" He snapped. I looked over to Tara with pleading eyes. "Jax, please calm down." She stepped forward, trying to calm her fiance down. Jax then turned towards her, with an angry look in his eye.

"Calm down, how can you tell me to calm down? Did you know about this?" Jax growled out. I felt awkward sitting here watching this scene unfolding in front of me. "Yes, I knew. I'm the one who checked her out and make sure there was nothing broken when she first got to Charming." Tara sighed.

"Happy, pack Teagan's shit. She's coming with us to the club." Jax ordered. Immediately I climbed to my feet. "What? No! I can't go to the club, Jax. He'll find me if I'm with you guys." I gasped out, immediately trying to change his mind.

"Calm down, Teagan. Nothing's going to happen to you. If he wants to come looking for you, then let him- he'll pay for the shit he's done to you. You're coming to the club and that's final." Jax said in a very stern voice. I knew there was no way I would be able to win against him on this- Jax always got his way. "Fine, can I at least put some actual clothes on first?" I groaned.

Jax simply nodded before walking over to Tara and placing his arm around her. I looked over to see Happy grabbing things from around the room- packing it up like he was told. I grabbed some clothes before pulling them onto my body.

It was black, ripped up leggings. A white tank top with black writing. A long sleeve, red and black plaid shirt. And combat boots. I put my hair up in a tight pony tail, and put a bandanna up in my hair. I didn't bother with make up and deemed myself ready to go. Since I didn't have much stuff, Happy was done packing it up quickly. He wouldn't budge when it came to me trying to carrying my bag.

He grabbed it off of the bed and carried it outside to his bike. "Come on Teagan, you'll be riding with Happy. He's down in the office checking you out right now." Jax waved at me to follow along with them.

I shut off the lights and followed them out of the room. When we got to their bikes, Happy was walking out of the office and making his way over to us. He climbed onto his bike without saying a word to me, before handing me his only helmet. I put it on before climbing onto the back of the bike and wrapping my arms around him.

Jax and Tara pulled out of the parking lot first, and we followed along behind them. The ride to the club was a short one- it was literally right around the corner from the motel I had been staying at.

When we got there, I was immediately pulled away from Happy and led into the bar by Tara. "You can stay in Jax's apartment, he never stays here anymore. I'm sure he'll have one of the guys bring your stuff in here for you; and tomorrow we can go shopping to get you some clothes." She smiled, leading me into a small apartment-type room. It reminded me of the hotel room that I had just left.

There was a king size bed in the center of the room, two dressers, one with a mirror, and a connected bathroom. There was also a shelf that held a microwave, and below that was a mini fridge. It really was just a small apartment.

"Tara, I really don't know how I fell about all this." I sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Just for a while, Teagan, please. If that guy's still looking for you then this is the safest place for you right now. You won't be alone. Happy, Juice, Bobby and the Prospects are always here over night." Tara explained.

"Bobby?" I asked, perking up ever so slightly. I had met Bobby back in Reno, when he had come through for one of his many Elvis performances in Nevada. "Is he here now?" I asked. Tara looked at me slightly confused, before nodding her head. "Yeah, he's out in the bar I think." Quickly, I jumped up from where I was sitting and made my way out to the bar. I could hear Tara shouting behind me, asking where I was going.

"Bobby!" I shouted, seeing him standing in front of the bar.

Upon hearing his name, he turned around- and once he saw me standing there a large smile broke out on his face. "Teagan!" He called out.

Quickly, I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his arms tightly go around my waist as he spun me around in a circle before looking down at me. The people who were standing around the bar were all watching us with confused eyes.

"You two know each other?" Jax asked, looking at us. Tara moved to stand next to him. "I met Bobby on one of his trips out to Reno." I smiled. Looking around I noticed just how many people were standing around watching us.

Jax, Tara, and Happy. Along with three others. One was a darker skinned male, that had a Mohawk with tattoos on either side of his hair. His cut only had three patches. The second was a tall man, with dark, curly hair and a strange look in his eye. Another was a Prospect that was standing behind the bar. He was a rather large male, with brown curly hair and glasses.

"Do I know you?" The one with a mohawk asked, looking at me with an intense gaze. The man standing next to him, with the dark hair smirked, "Hell, I sure as hell don't know her, but I would like to." I immediately felt like I was going to puke.

"No, I swear to God, I know you from somewhere." Mohawk said again. I looked at him again before looking over to where Tara was standing between Jax and Happy. Jax had his arm thrown around Tara's shoulders, and Happy was glaring daggers at Tig. "No, I'm sorry you don't. I really don't know you." I shook my head.

It was silent after that for a few seconds. "Come on guys, time for church. We have a lot to talk about." Jax sighed, "Hap, will you take Teagan's things to my old apartment real quick?" Happy nodded his head before walking off. The rest of the guys made their way into church, leaving me standing with Tara.

"Is there something going on with the club?" I asked, sitting down with her at the bar. Them having church so soon after us arriving kind of had me worried about what all was going on. If I was going to be in the way and cause them any problems. Maybe I should just go back to the hotel for a while so they can get things figured out without having me in the way. "No, Jax is just telling them what's going on. When they got the call from Reno they were really worried and planned on sending you back as soon as possible- but now that he knows why you ran, he's not." Tara explained.

"So, pretty much they're going to end up taking a vote to see if I can stay or not...great." It was pretty safe to say that I was worried about the outcome of this vote. Seeing as no one here really knows me, I doubt they'll want me around here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teagan

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I have written an SOA story before, but this is the first one I"m writing about Happy. I hope you all enjoy it. More will be posted soon! :D