Smiley Face

Chapter Six

In a matter of a few short hours, I could hear the party in full swing around me- but I had yet to make an actual appearance. No, I was sitting on the edge of the bed in my apartment.

I get that the party is, well, for me; but I don't want to go out there and be around so many people that I don't know.

But just like with earlier, I knew that eventually I would have to leave this room and show my face. So why not just go ahead and get it over with. Just find someone that I can stay with most of the night and not be as awkward as I would be by myself.

With a sigh, I sucked up what I was feeling before marching out of the room and making my way out into the bar to join the party. I was instantly surrounded by almost a hundred people all crowded in the small space, drinking and smoking, loud music, and women that were barely dressed. Ah the Crow Eaters- how I didn't miss them in my short time away from the club.

I pushed my way past them and made my way over to the bar where I knew I would find Ratboy standing behind the bar.

He gave me a sloppy smile before leaning over the bar. "You having fun, Teagan?" He smiled, being nice. I shrugged my shoulders as I sat down at the bar stool in front of him. I crossed my arms over my chest as I looked him over. "I wouldn't know. I had myself locked in my room for a while until now. Figured I better get it over with." I explained. "But it's your party, why would you want to be locked back in that old room during it?" He questioned.

There was a look of confusion on his face. The poor boy was really smart, but he did have his dull moments when it came down to it. I shook my head as I brought my eyes down to land on the hardwood counter. "I'm just not that big of a people person. Just, when it comes down to it, I would much rather be alone than surrounded by people at a party."

The boy seemed to understand what I was saying almost immediately. Instead of saying anything, he simply nodded his head and served me a drink. I smiled and nodded towards him before taking the drink.

Looking around the bar, I saw a few familiar faces that I had come to know as members of the Charming charter. The others, I'm sure I would end up finding outside where there would be even more people.

I could already hear people chanting for the fight that was taking place outside in the ring.

So that's where I went. I jumped down off of the bar stool that I was on, and slowly made my way outside. Having to push and squeeze my way past people, I did my best not to touch anyone. When I got outside, I saw Jax, Bobby, and Tig all standing around the ring smiling.

So, I made my way over to where Jax was standing. I stood beside him, awkwardly silent for a few moments, before Jax realized that I was there.

"You having fun, Teagan?" He smiled. I tried not to look over his shoulder to where Bobby was standing- still having not confronted him about yesterday. "Yeah, I guess so. Who's fighting?" I asked, trying to see through the crowd of people that was standing in front of me.

I could barely make out Happy's familiar figure, but not who the other person was.

"Happy and Opie." Jax chuckled, "Two of our strongest, thought it would be fun to go against each other for the hell of it." Shaking my head, I watched the two men going after each other inside of the ring.

I guess it's a good thing Jax's Old Lady is a doctor, because I can already tell that Happy will need a few stitches next to his eyebrow. There was a rather large gash from where Opie had hit him pretty hard. Opie was bleeding from his nose, and already had a large blue and purple bruise resting over his left eye.

With a sigh, I shook my head, and moved to take a few steps away from the ring, when Jax pulled me back. "Take this towel over to Happy, alright?" He smiled, handing me a small, white towel.

Without saying a word, I did as I was told and made my way over to where Happy was climbing out of the ring. He seemed slightly shocked to see me approaching him, but took the towel from me none the less. "Thanks." He mumbled.

"No problem." I shrugged, moving to walk away. Once more, I was called back to the person behind me. This time instead of it being Jax, it was Happy who pulled me back into him. The back of my shoulder bumping into his bare, sweat-covered chest.

"Come with me to get a drink." His voice was so low, that I could barely hear him over everyone else shouting. Not just everyone shouting, but the music; and I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

I didn't say anything when he didn't let go of my wrist. Instead, I allowed him to drag me through the crowd of people, and back into the club. He immediately went towards the bar and told Ratboy to make us both drinks. I just stood silently, as he then started wiping his face off with the towel that I had handed him.

I saw the blood that was running down from his eyebrow soaking into and staining the towel in his hands as he waited for Rat to give him the drinks.

Though, since he had the towel over his face once Ratboy had sat our drinks on the counter, I was quick to pick them up and hand Happy one of them. Once I had his attention, he hung the towel around his neck before taking the drink and looking down at me. "Drink." He ordered, bringing his own drink up to his lips.

This continued for at least three more hours. Whenever I didn't have a drink, Happy would go and get me one and make sure that I was at least trying to enjoying myself. He made sure that no unwanted person came up to me and tried pulling me back to the apartments- which I was rather thankful for since that had happened once or twice back in Reno. So having someone to keep it from happening here was definitely something I would have to thank Happy for.

I was stumbling my way through the bar, using the wall to make sure I was able to stand up as I tried making my way to my apartment.

I had drank too much, I just knew it. Happy had relentlessly been having me drink endlessly with him, without explanation. A while ago, he just disappeared, and I had absolutely no idea where he was currently- so instead of sticking around to find out, I just wanted to go to bed.

It was getting close to almost two o'clock in the morning, and a majority of the club members were trying to find a Crow Eater to warm their beds for the night. Which I definitely did not want to be a part of.

I was standing in front of my apartment door, struggling to get it open, when something pushed me up against the wall. Or better yet, should I say, someone. They grabbed me by my shoulders, and spun me around before harshly pushing my back up against the wall next to my door. I shut my eyes tightly fora brief moment, having smacked my head against the wall- only to open them back up and seeing Happy standing in front of me.

There was some kind of look in his eye, that I just couldn't make out.

"What the hell are you doing?" My words slurred as I struggled to push away from him. Even as drunk as he was, his grip was still tighter than all hell.

"Why'd you do it?" He growled out, glaring down at me. "Do what? I haven't done anything, Happy! I have no idea what you're talking about, now let me." I struggled against him once more, trying to push myself out of his grip.

Only to be slammed back up against the wall, more harsh than before. "The kiss!" He snapped out, "Why the hell did you kiss me?" He growled again. The only difference was this time I knew what he was talking about- but I couldn't really give him an answer. I didn't know what came over me when I did it. It had to have been the alcohol in my system.

It had to be that, because the feeling of wanting to kiss him again came washing over me.

Without saying a word, I once more pushed myself up onto my toes and pressed my lips against his. This time it was different. The first time, at the park, he had been unresponsive and pushed me away. This time, his hands gripped my hips tightly and pulled me closer to him, and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

The only time either of his hands moved away from my hips, was when he reached out to open the door of my apartment- having much better luck at getting it open than I had been having. He walked me backwards into the room, kicking it closed behind him, as he lead me over to where the bed was centered in the center of the room.

The next thing I knew, he had bit down on my bottom lip, causing me to gasp into the kiss. Allowing him to shove his tongue between my lips, and begin a battle for dominance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well....Yupp xD