Smiley Face

Chapter Seven

When I woke up the next morning, my head was absolutely killing me. Though, my body was content feeling the cool breeze coming from the air conditioner in the window. I could feel that the sheet was down on my lower back, while the rest of my body was uncovered.

I stretched out a bit. I made sure my head stay on the pillow, while one hand was shoved up under the fluffy head rest. I felt content.

I could hear the sound of motorcycles coming and going from outside the building- it was the most beautiful sound I could want to hear at this time of the morning. Anything else at this time in the morning, I would probably be pissed and kill someone for it. Speaking of which, I didn't even know what time it really was. It could be early, it could be late. I really had no idea.

Reaching my hand out to grab at the other pillow that was on the bed, my hand collided with something solid.

My hand traveled over the smooth surface back and forth for a few brief moments. I was scared of what I might see, but that didn't stop me from turning around to look. There I saw, laying in my bed, was a sleeping Happy. Or at least he looks like he's sleeping, his eyes are still closed. I could feel the lump in the back of my throat growing as I lay there looking at him. Why the hell was he in my bed, what the fuck happened last night?

I didn't remember much, but I did remember that Jax had thrown a party all because I was here. Although, it definitely was not hard to put together the pieces of what had happened. Considering I was laying naked next to Happy, who was also naked and laying in my bed.

I needed to get up and put something on before he woke up, so I started moving slowly. I was trying to get out of the bed without waking him up- but I apparently wasn't able to do that. I was almost completely out of the bed, when I felt him reach out and grab onto my wrist rather harshly, before pulling me back down into the bed. "Where are you going?" He growled out, still not opening his eyes.

I sat there, shocked that he had actually been awake- I thought that he would be asleep a little longer. At least until I was able to go and get in the shower but it looks like I was wrong about that. "I-I Have to get dressed and make arrangements for work if I'm going to be staying in Charming." I gasped out.

He didn't say anything, and instead pulled me back down onto the bed. I didn't say anything as he placed his hand on my cheek before pulling me into a soft kiss. My body seemed to melt against his own, as I climbed back onto the bed.

He didn't move in any way for a moment, before both his hands moved down to my hips and pulled me to where I was straddling him. I pulled one of the sheets along with me, and held it against my bare chest. I was the one who ended up breaking the kiss. I pulled away from him, needing to catch my breath as I rested my forehead against his own.

"Go ahead and go do what you need to do." He muttered, giving my hip a slight squeeze.

I didn't say anything as I climbed off of his lap and made my way over to the dresser to pick out clothes to wear today. I picked out grey ripped up shorts, a black and red lace bra, a dark grey vest, and knee-high combat boots.

I carried the fabric into the bathroom with me and closed the door behind me before stepping into the shower and turning on the water. I didn't take too long, I just washed my body off and shaved whatever parts of my body needed shaving.

After I got out and dried my body off, I got dressed in the outfit that I had previously picked out. I squeezed the excess water out of my hair with the fluffy black towel, before placing a beanie onto my head and putting on my make up. Once that was done, I put on my ring, and a bracelet, before walking out of the bathroom.

Happy was nowhere to be found, but in his place on the pillow of the bed was what looks like a note and a small piece of titanium. I picked up the piece of paper and read over it carefully.

I want you to wear this. You belong to me.

I felt a small lump form in the back of my throat as I picked up the ring that was placed on my pillow. It had a cross that was surrounded by four skulls, and it looked like it would be way too big for my finger. Although, I didn't hesitate to slip it onto my finger. Something about wearing it just felt right to me.

I placed the piece of paper back down onto the bed before grabbing my phone off of the night stand and making my way out of the apartment. I felt oddly confident today.

Walking out into the bar I heard a loud, playful wolf whistle coming from the ever playful Scotsman that was sitting at the bar. As always Ratboy was standing on the other side of the counter, doing whatever he was told to do.

"Damn, Lass. You're looking good this afternoon." He smiled, lifting his glass in my direction. "Thanks, Filip." I smiled, making my way out of the club altogether. I found myself sitting on the picnic table with a cigarette between my lips as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialing the familiar number of my boss.

"Oh my God! Teagan, where the hell have you been? You've missed almost ten shoots!" Her high-pitched voice was already getting on my nerves. I brought the cancer stick up to my lips and breathed in the toxic smoke before even daring to reply to her. "Look, Krista, I'm not in Reno anymore and I won't be coming back any time soon." I explained with a sigh. "What? Why, where the hell are you? How the hell are you supposed to be coming to work if you're not coming back to Reno?!"

Krista really wasn't the smartest tool in the box to say the very least. "Well, Krista, your photographers are always coming to California, so why don't they just come by to do the shoots here?" I said, exhaling the toxic smoke from my lungs.

"Fine, I guess I can try to work something out. I'll call you in a few days to work out the schedule with you." With that, she hung up and I was free from her horrible voice. Although, I wasn't able to be relaxed and calm for too long before hearing fighting going on inside the club. I was quick to jump up, throw my cigarette down, and go running back into the club.

Rat was still standing behind the bar, looking confused. Chibs had gotten up and was standing at the opening of the hallway. There were a few Crow Eaters standing around, and I'm sure the yelling had woken up whoever else was in their apartments sleeping, because they were all standing in their doorways, looking on to what was going on in the hallway. It just so happened that Happy was standing in Juice's apartment doorway, yelling at the younger man.

"I said, take the god damn thing down!" Happy shouted. His hands were balled up into a fist by his sides, as I moved to stand next to Chibs. "What the hell's going on here?" I mumbled, looking to the Scotsman for answers.

He shrugged his shoulders, before crossing his arms over his chest. "No bloody idea. Happy had been walking down the hall and the next thing I knew, he was screaming at Juice. Poor boy didn't do anything except open his door to come out into the bar." Chibs explained with a slight chuckle hidden behind his voice. I didn't say anything else to him before walking away from him and walking up behind Happy.

"Kid, don't fucking push me. You best take the god damn thing down before I add another little smiley face to my collection." Happy growled out, looking down at Juice. Though, Juice didn't seem to be all that intimidated by the killer. "Dude, it's just a poster, what the fuck is the problem? I don't see what the big deal is?" Juice huffed.

Where they really fighting over a god damn poster? The few of the club members who had heard what they were fighting about, left the scene to go back to bed. I on the other hand stepped up to stand between the two men.

"Teagan belongs to me, I don't want you in here thinking about her and staring at a poster of her." Happy snapped, stepping closer to Juice. I was quick to put my hands up, keeping either from swinging at the other.

"What's the big deal, it's just a poster? It's not like I'm fucking naked in it for Christ sake!" I groaned out. Happy looked down at me, and I could have sworn that his eyes were about to pop out of his head. "What the fuck are you wearing?" He mumbled, his eyes immediately going down to rest on my uncovered chest.

"Uh, clothes, obviously." I said, sarcastically. Almost immediately, Happy seemed to forget about his argument with Juice, as he wrapped his fingers around my wrist and started yanking me away from everyone. Ever so slightly, I could hear Juice mumble as we walked away. "Does that I mean to keep my poster?" I could have died laughing, but I kept myself from making any noises as Happy pulled me back into what I'm guessing what his apartment.

He slammed the door closed behind us, before throwing me down onto the bed. Well, not exactly throwing me, but roughly making me sit down on the edge of the mattress. "Why the hell are you dressed like that?" This time his anger was directed at me instead of Juice.

"Uh, in case you haven't noticed, I always dress like this. Maybe if you don't like it, you should take this fucking ring back, huh?" I snapped out. I pushed myself up onto my feet and was suddenly standing pressed up against him. Chest to chest. It was only that he noticed the ring on my finger that his entire demeanor seemed to change. He suddenly didn't seem as angry as he was only a few seconds ago.

"No, don't take it off." He mumbled, his voice sounding sad. "I just don't like the thought of him sitting in his room, looking at pictures of you all the damn time. I don't like when people are looking at what belongs to me."

My body felt like I wasn't in control of it, as Happy's hand came up to grab hold of my neck. His fingers wrapped around my neck tightly, but not tight enough that it hurt, and pulled my body up against his own. I could feel my body begin to heat up, and my heart felt like it was pounding so hard in my chest that I wouldn't be surprised if he could feel how fast it was beating against his own chest.

"You are mine. You belong to me. Understand?" He growled out, once more pushing me backwards. The back of my knees came in contact with the edge of my bed, and my legs buckled- sending me crashing down onto the bed, with Happy on top of me.

My breathing caught in the back of my throat as I realized the position we were in. He was situated between my legs, his hand still gripping onto my throat. When I didn't answer him, a loud growl came from the back of his throat, as his fingers tightened around my neck ever so slightly. Still not tight enough to hurt or bother- but enough to turn me on.

"Understand?!" He growled again, this time his face was only inches away from my own. I forced myself to answer him this time. I nodded my head ever so slightly as I sucked in a deep breath. "Yes, yes. I belong to you." I mumbled, still nodding my head.

In a matter of seconds he had closed the small amount of space that was between us. He pressed his lips roughly against my own, as my hands found themselves gripping tightly onto his shoulders as I held him against me. The feeling of our clothes keeping us from touching one another annoyed me, as I worked to push his cut off of his shoulders.

He pulled back slightly and smirked at me before leaning down to where his lips where next to my ear, "Mine." He spoke lightly, before attacking my neck harshly with his teeth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teagan

I thought you guys would like this ;) Sorry it took so long, my mom took me to the beach as a graduation present and I was too occupied to be able to get on my laptop.

I hope you enjoyed :) I love you all.