Smiley Face

Chapter Nine

Almost two weeks had passed since my father had called threatening to come and find me here in California. I had barely left Happy's apartment at the club, but when I did he was always by my side no matter what.

Just like Jax said we would, he got me a new phone so that I would always have a way to contact the club, and keep in touch with Krista so I could continue working.

Though, speaking of Krista, I hadn't heard anything from her ever since I had called her to let her know that I had gotten a new phone number. I thought it was kind of weird, considering she said one of her guys would be coming out to do a shoot soon. I kind of figured that I would have heard from her by now.

I was currently sitting outside of the club in the sun, while Happy was working in the shop with a few of the others. I loved being able to lay out in the sun and relax.

I was wearing short black shorts that had a few chains hanging down the sides. A white and black crop top that had an american flag design on it. And a pair of knee-high combat boots. Though, it was pretty safe to say that Happy wasn't so, well, happy about what I was wearing. Why? Well, the answer it quite simple really. You were able to see my lace bra through the shirt that I was wearing, and Happy would occasionally catch someone staring at me because of it.

Every time it would happen, I couldn't seem to stop myself from laughing ever so slightly at his reaction and playing with his ring that resided on my finger.

"Do you have to sit out here looking like that?" Happy questioned, walking over towards me. He had a red piece of cloth in his grip that he was using to wipe his hands off with. He also had his cut on over the Teller-Morrow work shirt that he was wearing. "Uh, yes I do actually." I chuckled, watching him closely.

"Oh, really? Do tell." He sighed, moving to sit down next to me. Though, I could feel his eyes lingering over my body as we sat together. I could feel a light blush being to appear on my cheeks as I thought of what I was going to say to him.

"Well, for one I like to watch you work. Two, because it's fun to sit out here and tease you, in hopes that it's distracting enough to tear you away from your work and go back to your apartment together." I explained with a smile.

He sat in silence for a moment before he started laughing loudly. "You really like our time together that much, huh?"

I couldn't stop myself from ever so slightly laughing as well. "You say that like I'm not supposed to like it." I sighed. Unexpectedly, he reached over and placed his hand on my thigh before giving it a slight squeeze.

I suddenly felt very content with the world. I didn't have any worries, and I was completely relaxed with everything going on around me.

I doubt even my father or Aaron could bother me now.

Slowly, I leaned over to where my head was laying on Happy's shoulder as I took in a deep breath. Once more his fingers squeezed my thigh before his whole hand moved away from my leg. Instead, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and held me there.

I'm not entirely sure what Happy I were. What one would classify us as.

I'm not officially his Old Lady, and I don't have his crow. But he did give me his ring. What's that supposed to mean, does it have any meaning at all? I wondered about it more and more with each passing day.

We sat like that for a few more minutes before Happy had to get back to work, leaving me sitting there on my own.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teagan

Yeah, it's REALLY short. Filler I guess. I didn't know what to do really.