Status: Active, please comment opinions- I will be posting more about each character and other characters as I go along.

Eyes Wide Open

Prologue

There long lived someone who would cast a smile upon the most beautiful faces; someone who had the ability to do it with ease. There lived a soul, whose gentile nature let out a wild roar towards the evil doers. To this day, their morals and their judgement inspires others, not to cast a shadow- but to be the light that shines through everyone; to be the realization of potential, to be the beautiful notes that soothes a troubled mind, or a speaker of the ones have no voice.
I introduce to you, two very lovely ladies of whom are a part of me, and a part of who I've become. Every character you are introduced to, perhaps even the characters you may fall in love with, are all a part of my history somehow. With every roar of lightning in a storm, with every raindrop that falls from the sky, it is a part of my history and a part of what has made me who I am today.

I appreciate everything I have, and I love it with all of my means. Even just being alive to feel the wind blow, to hear the thunder roar across the sky, to see the lightning light up my withered path; I appreciate everything. To smell the recently mowed grass, to feeling the cold sensation of an iced drink during a hot summer's day, it is noted and appreciated.

I hope you enjoy.