Status: Active, please comment opinions- I will be posting more about each character and other characters as I go along.

Eyes Wide Open

Cry Wolf

Alice.

I've decided not to meet the person who left me the note. It was too scary, and it would be sneaking around my escorts and I respect them too much to go behind their back like that. I change into some comfortable clothes, grab my room key, and walk across the hall to my escort's room. I knock gently, and with no reply I knock harder. Finally, Charles walks up to the door squinting at the light. "Hi. Um. Well, i'm sorry to disturb your slumber, but I was going to order some food from room service and I was wondering if either of you would like something." I said awkwardly with a small smile. "S-sure. Give me a second, i'll be at your door in a few." he muttered. "Okay, great!" I replied. I turned around and swiped my key to get back in my room. It made a clicking sound and unlocked, and I walked in sitting down on my bed staring at the hotel menu. A few minutes passed and it became chilly in my room, so I slipped underneath the covers and heard a knock on my door.

I slid out of my bed and opened the door to find Charles fully dressed with pants and a collared shirt on with a tie on. I chuckled and allowed him inside. "Why on Earth aren't you in comfortable clothes, Charles?" I asked. "I just find it proper and professional to dress up to dinner, even if it is just ordering and eating in the room." He said. "Oh," I started, "I'm sorry for being improper then!" I smiled while grabbing a sweater from my dresser. "Oh no! Just for my position." he replied.

I nodded and asked him where James was, and he explained that James was tired and feeling a bit under the weather. "That's strange, he looked fine a while ago." I said confused. "It's more of a personal and emotional detail, sweetheart. Nothing to worry about. Are you sure you'd like to order food in here? This is a rather fancy place, and I don't mind going downstairs to dinner with you." He said. I gave in and went into the restroom to put on a bit fancier of clothing.

I came out of the restroom and he was staring at the note that had fallen out of my pocket from the clothes I was wearing when I got here. "What is this, Alice?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. "Oh, that was here when I arrived." I replied while putting my clothes away. He stared at me with concern and confusion in his eyes. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Yes, if you are my dear." I smiled and Charles and I walked down to the hotel restaurant together, and ate our dinner making the most wonderful conversation.

After we were finished, he walked me back to my room and thanked me for joining him at dinner, and then began to brief me on details of when we would be leaving and when we would be arriving to the foster center. I nodded and we concluded our conversation. I walked to my bed kicking off my shoes and changing back into my comfortable clothes, then laying my body down on the relaxing bed. I turn over toward the window, and close my eyes drifting into a deep sleep.

Alexis.

Ezera and I walked into the foster home, with his hand on my shoulder pulling me in closer to him until my hip knocked into his. I hissed at the bruises that were there, pushing him away. He lifted up my shirt to see nasty colors of blue, black and purple spread out nearly everywhere with popped blood vessels where my ribs were. There was a deep cut on my stomach where my skin was cut from a tree branch, and was ripped open when the guy was kicking me. Ezera put my shirt back down. "Don't worry, I can stitch you up later, okay?" he said full of hope. "Yeah, if there is a later." I said rolling my eyes.

I feel bad that I'm always shooting his positiveness down into the ground, but honestly what was running through my mind were reasons to keep myself from beating this bitch to the ground for letting this happen to someone. We walked up and Ezera and I parted ways, me walking up to Madam Achille and him to the side while facing me.

I stood in silence and guards came up behind me with guns and she stared at me in disappointment. I waited for her to say something but instead she nodded at the guards and they slammed me into the ground. I laid there as quiet as possible. "Speak, child. But mind your smart words- they are not rewarding." she began. Yeah, not rewarding my ass. I'll say whatever the hell I want. I realized it had been a few seconds and I hadn't said anything. She nodded again to the guards and one pulled me up so the other could punch me in the face. I looked to Ezera who had shut his eyes with his head lowered waiting for it to end. They threw me back to the ground and Achille stared at me with more disappointment. "I said speak." she said towering over me. "I'm sorry, Madam." I said through my teeth.

She dismissed the guards of whom only took a few steps back. "Say it again." she ordered. "I'm sorry." I muttered. She began walking in circles around me, giving me the same command over and over again. "But this time, say it louder." she said with a smirk. I looked to Ezera who shrugged. I raised my voice slightly and repeated myself. "I want to hear echoes, dear." she demanded looking at Ezera of whom glared at her. Out of my anger building for quite some time now, I yelled at the top of my lungs- hurting my cut which made my voice crack. "Good." She began. "Leave now. This mercy shan't come again." She said while walking in between the guards with confidence on her face.

Ezera came over to help pick me up, while I grunted and stood on my feet. "I've got whiskey back at my bunker, it'll ease the pain." he said. I nodded as we started walking toward his room. When we got there, he sat me on his bed and started unlocking my cuffs. They broke free and I slowly lied down and rested my head on his pillow. He opened his drawer and pulled out a needle and some stitches, and began stitching up my cut. "I love you." he said with a smile. "Oh yeah?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Of course." he replied. "Then say something when I get the shit kicked out of me instead of just standing there! You know it hurts, you've been through it! Quit letting them treat me like an animal- I didn't let them treat you like one! I just want to leave, with Achille's head in my hand!" I yelled out of anger. He finished the stitches and laid down beside me. "I'll get you out of here, hun." he said while holding my hand. And just like that, we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAghhh it'll get better, I promise.