Status: Active, please comment opinions- I will be posting more about each character and other characters as I go along.

Eyes Wide Open

Daylight

Alice.

I wake up to the sound of knocking on my door. I panic thinking they're ready to leave and i'm not, and start running around everywhere trying to get things together to go. The knock sounds again. I grab a sweater and put it on, then answer the door to find James leaning against the door frame and Charles leaning against the wall. "Morning," James started, "we're getting coffee. Do you want anything?" Startled by his aggressiveness, I decline the offer politely then say see you later and shut the door. I look at the time and its 30 minutes until the time designated to leave.

I walk around and put everything back where it belongs and place everything by the door, then change into a cute little dress. While I was doing my make up, I hear a faint knock at the door. I walk over to answer it and Charles was standing there with a hot coffee in his hand and a small pastry. "I brought this for you, I thought you might like it." he said with a smile. I smiled back and gladly accepted breakfast, and invited him in for chit chat. He declined the offer and gave me 15 minutes warning until we were leaving.

I close the door and enjoyed my warm cup of coffee while looking outside to find it was raining again. I sighed, and went back to double check that I had everything. Finally I heard one last knock on the door to find James and Charles ready to go. The valet guy is summoned up once more to grab my things, and then back we are into the sedan and on our way to my new foster home. As we were in the car, I began making small talk with Charles about the rain- seeing he was much more relaxed than when we got here. James continued with the cold shoulder and glares toward both of us.

I sit back enjoying the classical music station playing, and get some shut eye until we pull into the driveway of the foster home. "WOW!" I cry out in admiration. Charles and I begin commenting on the size of the home, and how well behaved all of the children were. There were couples all around the front of the building, admiring the children and complimenting the caretakers. Everything seemed so happy and cheerful, except for the children. You could sense a pain behind their twinkling eyes. I'm sure it's just because they want to be adopted. Charles and James walk me to my bunker, which was empty and quiet. They helped me get all of my stuff together and I saw them out.

I begin setting everything around everywhere and decorating my room as much as a could. I only had to manage being here for one year. Just one year here, and then I am out to do whatever I please. Realizing I was hungry, I went around to see if there was a cafeteria or a vending machine somewhere.

Alexis.

I woke up to Ezera pouring two glasses of whiskey. I raise my head up and groan at the pain everywhere on my body, especially my ribs. I have had cuts and shit like this before, this is pretty much a routine. I really did think I was going to make it yesterday. Time to payback that asshole who kicked me. I chug the entire thing of whiskey and replace my bandages. "How you feelin' babe?" Ezera said sitting down on the bed next to me. "I'm fine. Just want to get out of here." I said continuing. "It's understandable." he grabbed my chin gently, and steered it towards his. Our lips met, caressing each other slowly and softly. I pulled back and finished wrapping myself up in bandages, with Ezera helping me.

Our relationship was weird. He's my best friend, and I would probably never date him. Yet I love him and couldn't live a day without him. He's the reason i'm here and alive, but I guess i'm just worried about responsibility of being a good enough person for him because I know i'm not.

"Penny for your thoughts?" he said with a smile. "You know they're more expensive than that." I said with a smirk, trying to stand up. He grabbed my hand while standing up and walking me around. "Haha! It's like we're an old couple! Me walking you around, you waddling and not able to walk right-" "-Yeah keep talking and it's you who will be waddling around not able to walk right." I interrupted him. He chuckled and held my arm as he walked me out of the room only to find this little doll face who looked like she was obviously new here. "Hi!" she yelled. "AH!" I yelled back.

"Oh, i'm so sorry! I was just looking around for something to eat! Do you know where I could find something?" She said with a smile and excitement. This irritated me. "Okay, who sent you." I said rolling my eyes. Ezera smiled at me, and looked to the preppy girl. "Sorry, she's got whiskey in her. We don't have vending machines or anything here, we're on a strict diet plan. But if you'd like, we can show you around after she does... whatever it was she needed to do..?" he began looking at me with confusion. "I need to kick some ass real fast, then he's all yours." I said sharply. "Oh my..." She started, "That is quite, erm, interesting!" she exclaimed with a bounce in her step. She was expecting us to laugh like I was kidding.

"Meet us right here in a few, alright darling?" Ezera said. I shifted my gaze toward him. Darling? Since when did he start talking to other bitches like that? Who gives a shit, honestly. I don't need him. "Sure thing!" she said with a wink. What the hell is happening?! "Alright, cool. I'm Ezera by the way, I adore your dress." He said with a smirk. What. "Why thank you, I adore your eyes." She smiled. IS. "Well I adore your-" "OKAY, well c'mon lets get going!" I interrupt while pulling him along. HAPPENING!
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaand it gets better I swear just hang in for a second.