‹ Prequel: Ethereal

Purgatorial

Chapter 28 - A Memory for a Tear

Nina's POV

I was exhausted, sad and not in the best mood to meet a powerful Coven. But that's exactly what I was doing. Me, Phillip and Cameron. The dynamic trio. After that Grigori Angel, Din, showed up at our motel we were pretty much forced to drop everything, get into a car and drive to a manor close to Oak Alley Plantation. When I said manor, I meant it. It topped Cam and Phill's house. Theirs was two-stories tall and very wide, but this place? It was two-stories tall and had a whole underground level. Not to mention the immensity of doors we'd seen after setting foot inside. If it weren't for Laurel guiding us, I would've been lost ten minutes ago. My brain was all loopy after doing so many rights and lefts. Apparently the Lunantis Coven couldn't wait another day to meet us. Din said they'd never been asked to fork over the Sacred Word. Understandable. I mean, that book possessed the power to open a jail-dimension for beings with Power. But if any drop of blood fell on it—other than Adam and Eve's direct bloodline descendent—it would go up in flames along with our best chance against Cain.

Laurel came to a stop when we reached a forked path. On the left, I saw an endless tunnel made of rock, supported by large, black wood beams. It reminded me of the tunnels I'd ran around in my dream. Minus the mirrors. I shivered, remembering how that dream ended: me dying at Cain's feet, tongue ripped out. A man in his late forties came from the path on the right. He was wearing a sports coat and a cleanly pressed gray shirt, along with gray dress pants and waxed shoes. Talk about fancy. His hair was pulled into a brown ponytail. Not one hair was out of order. Wow, even this guy was better at ponytails than me. Nice.

"This is our leader, Gavin Lunantis. Gavin these three have come on Michael's behalf for the book, as Diniel said." Laurel waved at us, the lengthy silk robe she was wearing over her camisole reminded me of the weird gowns Helena had dressed in. Another chill. Great. This place was giving me the hibbie-jibbies.

"Yes, Diniel told me about them yesterday." Gavin's voice was steady and warm. Good qualities in a leader. His almond eyes sought Cameron and Phillip. "I heard one of you became a Vampire as of late."

Cameron's crossed arms dropped and he thumbed his brother, "That would be him."

"Yes, it shows." Phillip's eyebrows drew closer, looking insulted. Gavin smiled, "I'm merely reading the signs, boy. You're twins, yet your skin almost looks like snow," he motioned at Cameron. "In any case, it's wonderful to receive Gabriel's sons at our Coven. Honestly, I never thought someone would come for the Sacred Word in my lifetime. But Cain's been leaving a trail of destruction among our kind. Oh yes, don't look so surprised. While I'm sure he knows nothing of the Sacred Word and what it does, he's been killing Witches and Warlocks, small communities mostly. Not entire Covens, since there's strength in numbers."

Cameron had been in a mood all night and it showed... "Where's the damn book?" he snapped.

Gavin blinked, looking gravely at Cameron for his rude interruption.

"You would do well to watch your language. I'm in charge of the oldest Coven in history." I concealed a groan. Please don't let Gavin hex him. Even if he deserved it.

"Forgive me. Where are my manners?" Cam shook his head looking aghast with himself. "I'll rephrase. Where's the fucking book?"

Laurel bristled, narrowing her eyes.

"Do you think you're funny?"

"I don't know about funny. But some people say I have an electrifying personality." On cue, several light bulbs flickered and shattered behind Gavin. The Coven's leader jerked forward as a shower of tiny shards hit his back. "Also," Cam added, like he hadn't just caused several bulbs to explode. "I have an impulse problem. It would be in your best interest to give us the book. Now."

Gavin straightened slowly, getting rid of the tiny shards on his shoulders and hair by shaking himself out. A grave look of distaste was plastered on his face.

"You are such a jackass." I heard Phillip whisper in a sigh.

Cameron smirked slyly. Gavin refused to be intimidated by his brash and brutish behavior. He was blowing off steam because I was pissed at him. Real mature, Cam.

"I'm not giving you the book without knowing you have the Key."

"The Key?"

Gavin turned eyes on the younger twin, glad that Phillip was doing some talking. Couldn't really blame him.

"The blood that needs to be spilled on the pages so that the book can be read. Without it, the book is useless. Blank. Do you have the Old Blood?" he asked with concealed urgency.

"We have it. Sort of…" I assured. Gavin looked at me expectantly. My mouth opened a little, then closed again. I glanced at Cam who shrugged saying "don't expect help from me". "Well... Diniel says he'll bring her to us—Adam and Eve's descendant. She's being kept safe in New Orleans. We're here to retrieve the Sacred Word and ask for your help. If you'll still help us..." I threw Cameron a simmering glare.

He kept the mighty stance of arrogance. Figures. Gavin must have noticed the tension on my face. A smile began to stretch, languid and amused, as he turned doe eyes on Cam.

"Help you against that abomination? Certainly. About the book, though, I'm afraid getting it will prove a little more difficult. You see, back when your Father brought it to our Coven's ancestors for safe keeping, a powerful protection spell was placed on it."

"Alright. The spell's done a great job. Now, reverse it." Cameron ordered.

Gavin's eyes remained lit with laughter, "Oh, we will. But reversing this spell will require something powerful. We need something very particular."

"And what would that be?"

Gavin's pressed his lips together, "A tear."

"A... a tear?" Phillip muttered.

"Yes," Gavin nodded, hands behind his back. "Not just any tear, though. An Angel's tear. Or a tear belonging to someone with Angelic blood."

Phillip scratched his neck, "I don't suppose you have that in-stock?" Gavin shook his head. The Coven leader's eyes lingered on me and Cameron, shining with mirth. Right, I realized, because between the three of us only Cam and I had Angel blood. Phillip no longer played for the A-team. "Great. All we need to do is make one of you cry. Fun." He said disgusted.

Cam looked down at me. His haughty stance dropped and I could tell what he was thinking. Cameron didn't cry easily. He'd gone through truckloads of pain, suffering and despite it all, I'd only seen him shed tears once. When Phillip died in his arms. Those broken sounds he'd made... My chest tightened. No, I never wanted to hear those again. He saw all these thoughts lingering in my eyes, I knew because a muscle in his jaw jumped. Between us two, I cried way more. It was just fact.

"Is there anywhere we can talk?" His amusement from spooking Gavin got smoothed over by seriousness.

Gavin walked to the side, waving at the hallway on the right. Where he'd come from. "Head down this corridor. The first door on your left leads into a... study room."

"Give us a few minutes." Cameron reached down, linking our fingers.

Cameron made me trail behind without so much as a glance at anyone else. His fingers were warm and strong hugging my smaller hand. I could almost taste his Power shrouding us in an electric field, protecting me. I hated that I was angry and Cam could still make my pulse race, even if our hands were the only things touching, but we'd gotten past those mundane affections. I didn't need to touch him to feel close, to feel part of him. I could never shake him. Cam closed the door behind us just as I took a seat on a spacious orange couch. Bookshelves lined the room in dozens of rows. A glass table stood with fancy whiskey cups and crystal bottles with orange colored liquids. I had a feeling this was Gavin's personal study.

"Interesting choice in decor," Cam commented walking over, glancing at the vibrant colors splashed all over the salmon walls and the fuzzy red carpet. Clasping my hands between my knees, I fought a grin. "I know you're still angry. Or disappointed. But no need to go all shy on me, little bird. I've seen you naked—" I glared with a spreading blush as Cam sat beside me, one leg tucked underneath himself. "Many, many times over." He finished with no calms or reservations about our on-going feud.

"This isn't the time to be cute."

"I thought I was being sexy?"

"Cameron, please be serious. We need to get this book and the only way we'll have it is if I cry..." Cam's thumb swept along my lips, leaving my whole skin tingling.

"You're not the only one capable of crying, you know?"

Arching an eyebrow, I stated, "It's not up for debate. I'm doing this. It's not like I'll be risking my life in a deadly ritual. Like say... Harnessing the moon's energy?" Cameron scowled. "Cain's the reason my family is dead, Cameron. It's why Henry lost his Dad and the only Mother he ever knew. I... I can't fight him like you can..." His lips parted but my hands found their place on his chest and forced down whatever he'd been about to say. "For the first time, my dreams were able to help. Up until now, all they've done is hurt me. I've seen so many people die!" My fingers curled up in his sweater. I caged a shaky breath. "This is how I can help. How I can save innocent lives, how I can stop Cain."

Cam's knuckles brushed against my cheek then slid underneath my chin, tilting my head higher. An unspoken understanding passed between our light and dark eyes. With his other hand Cameron covered the one I had above his heart, he pushed it deeper against the fabric and solid muscle.

"We do it on my terms."

I squinted in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to show you something." He lowered his mouth to my right ear, lower lip grazing my lobe causing me to tip forward into his warmth. "Use your Power and think about the night I left this necklace for you." The gesture was automatic. My hand flew to the crystal star around my neck. The night he'd left it... My birthday.

"Okay," I whispered, unable to stop the exhilarating rush that came from Cameron's trust in me. Back when we started our road trip to Hell he'd refused to be my ability's guinea pig. Despite our ups and downs, we'd come far. "But why...?"

"Shh," he cooed. "You'll just have to trust that I know you, Rapunzel."

Determined not to smile the tinniest bit at the old nickname, I allowed my Power to come out and pour between us, pulling me under and into Cameron's skin. My mind became filled with his thoughts, his voice, his memory. As I slipped away, it hit that this was the easiest descent into someone else's "skin" ever.

***

Haven Hills

November 25, 2013


"Where are you going?"

"Out," I shouted, taking two stairs at a time, heading for our big ass of a front door. Phillip was busy binge watching some NBA game from last night. I was totally counting on that to keep him off my tail.

"Out where?"

I grabbed my jacket off the racket. Shrugging it on, I patted along my chest. I was super paranoid about the little box not being there. Surely it could grow wings and fly out the window. I rolled my eyes, finding the square lump. Along with something else my brother would never read, because if he did, I'd dig myself a hole and jump inside it. My cheeks were burning. Why were they burning? Fuck. This whole thing was stupid. Why was I making a big deal out of this? I was leaving a gift for her. People did that on birthdays.

Not when you want to keep people away, a very annoying voice shouted at me. I flicked the thought away. Wasn't something I wanted to think about now. Keeping Nina away was strangely difficult and twisted my heart. For... some reason.

I threw an annoyed older brother don't-give-me-this-crap glare. "Just out, Mom. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, alright. Does it have anything to do with your mysterious disappearance this afternoon?"

I scoffed, "I didn't disappear. I don't always need to be where you are. We're not attached at the hip, little brother."

"Ugh, believe me, I wouldn't want that. Can you imagine how awkward that would be for sex? But," Phillip paused the game and twisted around on the couch, looking over with a little smile. "Zeke told me you left him hanging after promising you'd help with his lateral passes or some crap." Shit. I'd totally blown Zeke off. "That's weird. Because I know you don't just forget stuff. And you never break promises."

I lifted my shoulders, "I guess I forgot. Half of me is only human." I turned the knob before Phillip got any more questions in. "Later," I tossed over a shoulder already outside and all but slamming the massive door.

I let out an irritable sigh before taking off. Faster than any human eye could track. I zoomed down every street, knowing the twists and turns by heart, watching everything around me blur into darkness and specks of white paint. I skipped around a few cars heading down Brooklyn Tar street, diving into the woods in front of one particular house. Nina's house was pretty much like every other house on this lane. Two-floors, white walls, black roof tiles, trimmed bushes along the porch. A lot like my childhood house. Before it got burned down. The ruins I never visited. I shut those thoughts down. Nothing good ever came out of them.

Upstairs, the lights were off. I didn't need my eyes to tell me that, though. I could feel the electricity. It was part of me. I smiled bitterly at the irony. Refocusing, I listened for heartbeats on the second floor. None. Good. Shaking out my shoulders, I hung back before taking off running, becoming a blur, fast enough to walk up a wall like I was walking on ground. I eased my footing on the tiles, quietly, gracefully paving my way to the middle window. I knew it was her window because I'd been here before. The night she drove home from my house and I told her not to stop driving for anything. It was before she knew about us, about what she was, about Demons. That night, I patrolled Nina's neighborhood and caught a possessed human husk crawling around her roof. I'd dragged the fucker into the woods. Let's just say, its death hadn't been quick and painless.

Opening Nina's window was easy. The locks were made of metal. All I had to do was concentrate and create a small scale magnetic field, forcing the locks open. My Power coiled, pouring out of me in measured waves. I felt the electricity humming, swirling. I watched the locks shake a little before they slid open.

Jackpot.

Lifting the window open, I eased myself inside, making no noise. First thing I saw was her bed. It was small. I repressed a chuckle. Compared to mine every bed looked tiny. My eyes wandered curiously, pausing on her modern version of a Victorian desk. A MacBook air with a yellow case sat beside a shut Trig book. I wrinkled my nose at it. Wasn't a big fan of math. Eyes traveling to her desk chair, I tilted my head at the familiar sight. My hoodie. A big, fat smirk overtook my face in the darkness.

So, you didn't know where it was, huh? Such a liar, Rapunzel.

I could smell her on it. The scent wasn't weeks old, either. I bet it was from last night. My smirk broadened as I dropped my hand, leaving the hoodie undisturbed. Ignoring the roaring hunger low in the pit of my stomach, I walked towards her bed...

My ears perked. No heartbeat upstairs. That's not what peaked my interest.

Nina's voice floated with hesitance, "…there was this boy named Phillip."

"Was? What happened?" It was a man's voice. Her step-dad?

"Calm down, Dad. We're just friends." Ah. So, her Dad came all the way from Cali for her B-day. Lucky girl.

"What about Cameron? He was really nice. He made pancakes for me." I chuckled. Kids loved me. Case and point.

"Cameron?" Her Mother? Maybe. "Pancakes? What's he talking about, honey?"

"Huh, Cameron…? Well, he's Phillip's brother—twin—and we had an English project together. I went over and took Henry along. Cam made pancakes because a certain someone was being spoiled about getting his way."

"You never mentioned a twin." Ouch. Got to admit, that one stung a little. Though it really shouldn't. I hadn't been the most… friendly person to her daughter. Not like my Prince Charming of a brother.

I sighed rubbing my neck.

Why the hell was I even here? Doing this? Leaving things as they are, is what's better for us, whispered the logical side of my brain. The one I should really listen to more often. All we ever did was fight, anyway. And last time I checked, being a masochist was my brother's department. Not mine. I grabbed the box from my jacket's inside pocket. I was just going to leave this and bail. Yeah. I put the card under the jewelry box. I'd never written anyone a card before. I didn't do these... surprises. Nina just made me do strange stuff. I wished it would stop. When I saw her today in English I'd gone all hard because her legs in those shorts... Damn. Didn't matter she'd been wearing stockings, my mind could paint a vivid image about what was underneath. But it was more than physical. It was... She made me have all these... feelings.

I curled my lip in disgust. Fuck, I'm turning into such a loser. Time to leave. I walked for the window—I halted. I picked up a car pulling up outside and suddenly there were doors opening and squeals. Happy squeals. Like her voice was hardwired into my brain and connected to a button of warmth in my chest, I found myself sitting down against her bed, listening to her gush over a new car. Good. That Toyota of hers was a deathtrap. I don't know why I stayed, even after everyone came back inside and dinner kicked off. It was just... her voice. Her presence it made me... feel... Well, not alone. For a second I thought it felt so familiar it felt like home. I blinked at the tightness in my soul. Yep, she was a menace to me. Right now, lounging in her bedroom, I couldn't care less. Deep down, I knew I'd patrol around her house. Letting my head loll back, I rested my eyes and just listened for her heartbeat. Something about being so close to her felt too right.

My eyes snapped open. What time was it? I just knew they'd finished singing happy birthday a while ago and now there were steps coming this way. I knew it was Nina's heartbeat because I'd been focusing on it non-stop. Shooting to my feet with harsh grace, I became a shadow, jumping through the open window and raced for the edge of the woods.

I pressed my back against a tree. Those strange tingles from whenever she was near made my head snap to attention, to the window. Cloaked in shadows, I watched her glance around. Searching, I thought. Something against her chest sparked in the artificial light. She looked a little disappointed. My lips curved into a kilowatt grin. Nina was looking for me. Satisfied, I stayed until Rapunzel locked her window, drawing the curtains together.

Slipping out of Cameron's memory was bittersweet. I couldn't... I didn't know what to do. I was supposed to be angry. But I wanted to kiss him. Hug him. I wanted to thank him for letting me delve into his mind and giving me a chance to be in my house again, to hear my parents' voices, Nigel's. When I saw a memory, it was like I was living it—like it was my present. No matter how much I tried to conjure my Mom's voice I could never make it sound like that. Not for a while now, I was already… forgetting it. Little by little.

Guess what? Hot tears were streaming down like a parade. But they were coming from nostalgia and a little bit of happiness mixed with grains of sadness. Because it would always be impossible to think about them and not be sad. Cam had his forehead pressed against mine. I blinked, noticing he was combing fingers through my hair. I looked up, pushing away just enough to see him through weepy eyes.

I sniffed, "Thank you,"

"I never thought you'd thank me for making you cry." Cameron said lightly, brushing my shoulder length hair behind my ears.

"You know that's not what I mean," I kept one hand balled up in his t-shirt, the other was curled around my necklace. "Thank you, Cam."

"You never need to thank me for that, Nina."

I went to wipe the trickling tear when Cam grabbed my arm with lightning quick reflexes. Right.

"Sorry," I lowered my arms. "We need something to collect them." My voice made it sound like I had a broken nose.

Cameron threw a glare about the room. He must have seen something useful because he bolted, shaking the couch. All it took was me blinking and the seat beside mine sunk. Something cool pressed against my skin. I opened my eyes and saw it was an empty whisky cup. Cam dragged the cup's rim along my cheeks, collecting all he could.

"That should do it," His finger pads didn't waste a beat wiping under my eyes, meticulously getting rid of any vestiges of my crying fit. "Are you ready?" To walk outside, he left out. I nodded promptly, tilting my face as I wiped it clean with my sleeve.

Cameron was off the couch first, back turned and heading for the door. I got up but didn't walk forward. I stood there pulling down my sweater. Like having wrinkles on it mattered. He was just about to grab the doorknob. With long strides, I managed to wrap his elbow and whirl him around.

"Cam, wait." I bit my lip. Slowly, my hand slid down his arm until our palms touched. Hearing their voices wasn't the only thing that got me crying. "You never told me a Demon tried to break into my house."

He kept his face on lockdown. "Why would I? I killed it. Crisis averted."

"You saved my life. Not just me," my fingers flexed in his, pulling closer. "Henry. My Mom and Nigel? If it wasn't for you the Demon would've killed us all."

Cam gave a brief blinding smile, "I've never been one to brag, Rapunzel." Well, that wasn't true, I thought at the same time I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him on the cheek, drawing my arms around his neck. He drew an arm around my waist, gluing our chests. "Nina, to me this isn't a fight to save the world. I can't tell you that I care about innocent lives being taken away—because I just don't. Not on the level you do. My life... It's been filled with death ever since I was a kid. Seeing someone die barely shocks me. Little bird, I've gotten to the point where torture doesn't faze me. I'm just... numb. To all of it. The only thing I'm not numb to is you and my brother. If I lose you or him, I don't... Fuck, Nina. Fuck. I don't know what'll happen to me." I stayed quiet. Just hugging him, soaking in his smell, his strength, his warmth. "That's what I need you to understand. If it means you and Phillip are safe? I'll do anything. Give up anyone else. Let the world burn to cinders if that's what it takes. I'll let you hate me for it, Rapunzel. But at the end of the day, if you're alive, it'll be worth it."

I snuggled deeper into the space between Cam's shoulder and neck.

"Lucifer is still your family. Whether you like it or not. If something does happen—to them—the guilt will catch up to you. Because it always does," I murmured softly, hoping he caught on I didn't want to argue. I was just stating a fact. I didn't exactly feel guilt over killing, but I felt like a part of me was gone and buried.

Cameron's arm stilled against my lower spine, relaxing a heartbeat later. Cam tugged me backward. I was forced to step away and release him.

"Let's get that book."

Flustered, I followed my boyfriend outside wanting to spin him around, back him against a wall and kiss him silly. Say goodbye to the empathy I felt towards Lucas and Etna's love. I picked up the pace, shoving all thoughts of any relationship into a drawer for later.

Phillip leaned away from a wall when he saw us. His eyes shifted quickly from his twin to me. It struck me how pale he was nowadays, no wonder Gavin figured he was the Vampire. The paleness gave his eyes an icier touch, reminding me of his Father's. Phill offered a sympathetic smile, understanding I'd been the one crying, since his brother was fresh faced and waving a cup in the air like a trophy.

"You have it?" Gavin spoke out, meeting Cameron halfway.

"No, I just like waving cups around."

"Can you stop being snarky? It's getting annoying, Cameron." I shot, not fighting when Phillip threw an arm around my shoulders in unspoken comfort. "I'm sorry, Gavin. He's usually more civilized than this." I apologized just because I knew Cam wouldn't and because disrespecting someone we needed on our side didn't seem wise. Maybe I should remind Cam how Lucifer got trapped in Hell? He'd pissed off the wrong Coven.

My elbow connected with Phill's solar-plexus when he let out a dry laugh.

"I find that hard to believe," Gavin muttered getting handed the whiskey cup. "Now, please follow me. The book resides in the basement." It made sense. In my dream, I'd found it in a dark place.

Cameron eyed me out of the corner of his eye. I squared my shoulders, unconsciously drawing closer to Phillip. Cam didn't seem to care. Well, it was good to know there was no more stupid jealousy about Phillip and I. We followed Gavin down a hallway. Cameron was walking in front of me and Phillip behind me. Like shields.

"I must warn you," Gavin's voice floated from upfront. "If the Sacred Word is used there will be no going back. Once Purgatory is open no Witch or Warlock will be able to shut it. It'll do so on its own, once it consumes every ounce of Power on Earth."

"Wait," Cam stopped walking. "That's what it does?" I bit a wince. Yeah, I might have left a tiny detail out. Mainly because Michael still hoped it wouldn't come to Purgatory being opened. "We're trapping ourselves along with the bastard?"

Gavin turned around, eyeing us doubtfully.

"I thought you knew the risks."

Cam shot me a WTF glare over his shoulder. I could feel Phillip's inquiring eyes on me, too.

"It's a last resort option," I said softly. "Michael doesn't want to use it. That's why I didn't say anything. It's not like I want to get sucked into an inter-dimensional prison. That's why I wanted to ask for your help. Cain has a way of stealing people's Power and that turns them human…"

"And you'd like to know if we know that spell? We don't. But if we did, we could perform it on you." Gavin stated as we walked on. This tunnel was never ending. None of us spoke, Gavin kept going, "You should know this already, but a Vampire's source of Power is the demonic virus keeping them alive. To remove a Vampire's Power is impossible without killing it." Cameron stopped walking, I walked into his stiff back. "A few years ago, before you were born, a rumor went around about a cure for Vampirism. But what's a rumor? Nothing but an echo of something 'someone' said and others passed on. This rumor started when a desperate Angel searched the world for a way to revert his human sweetheart." This time, Gavin slowed to a stop, throwing a us a sardonic smile. "The Vampire girl was brought here and stayed for months. Almost a year. My mother was in charge back then, but I was curious and eager to learn. So, I helped in procuring this cure."

"You… you found a cure?" Phillip shoved past me. I didn't blame him. A cure wouldn't just mean he'd be safe from Purgatory, it meant being human, having a future, a family.

Gavin tipped his head, "Yes, we found a cure. It's not just a spell or ritual. The girl was tested with several herbs that are harmful to Demons and others with demonic blood. In the end, we found that injecting a Vampire with Agne root extract works best in killing the virus."

"But without the virus…"

"Without the virus a Vampire dies? Not quite. If a Vampire has been a Vampire for hundreds of years, once the virus is killed the host will die. This happens because their bodies age rapidly both on the outside and on the inside. That's why some turn to ashes. Because all the time they've been alive and breathing they should've been rotting, becoming decomposed flesh and dust." The pride in Gavin's voice as he explained this was palpable, like a proud father raving about his son's first word. "Young Vampires are a different story."

Cameron turned to Phillip with wide eyes. Phillip let out a laugh when his brother clamped his shoulder. I felt weak in the knees watching hope unfurl in both their expressions.

Gavin chuckled lightly, shaking his head, "Honestly, I thought Gabriel would've shared this with you." The twins' heads snapped Gavin's way. "After all, your mother was the Vampire girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a looonngg chapter. I spent a while writing it because I was never satisfied. Were you surprised by that last twist? Please let me know! The next chapter will come this week.

On another note guys, I started a new story called Ashes of Eden and would love if you checked it out. I'm trying out a different writing style and it's my first fantasy novel. I'm seriously in love with it and the world I'm building and want to share this with you because it's making me very, very happy! So please add a little to my hype XD Seriously, though, if you take the time to check it out I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Until next update!