My Way Home Is Through You

Part: 4

Frank stood against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. "Come, on Gee, I don't want to go."
"If you do this for me, I'll show you how thankful I am later." Gerard murmured softly into his ear.
Frank's eyes lit up immediately and he bit his lip. "Okay. Finee."
"Yay! Let's go!" Gerard shouted, nearly dragging his boyfriend out the door, Mikey following behind after.

Frank rolled his eyes as he was being dragged to the car by Gerard.

"God, you're like a child going to Disney Land." Frank huffed as he was shoved into the backseat, Gerard getting in right next to him.

Although, Frank did think how much excitement he was showing was rather adorable.

Mikey slid into the passenger seat and started the car, making sure he put his seat belt on after instructing the others to as well.

They arrived at the comic book store in minutes. The three men climbed out of the car and headed inside.

Mikey shuffled around the store, not really looking for anything in particular. Whereas, Gerard grabbed a bunch of Howard The Duck comics, earning a questioning look from Frank. Gerard shrugged and walked off, checking to see if there was anything else that will catch his attention.

Frank walked behind him, getting a perfect view of his ass, in his skin tight skinny jeans. He smirked and averted his gaze to ahead of him before Gerard would catch him staring.

After twenty minutes, Gerard decided he didn't want anything else, so he paid for his comics.

"Frank sighed in relief as they left. Gerard takes way too long." He thought to himself.

Mikey, Gerard, and Frank piled back into the car and Mikey drove them back home. Gerard plopped down on the couch and began to read one of the comics while Frank helped himself to making a pot of coffee. Mikey went to his room to call Alicia.

****
Two hours went by, and Gerard was still reading his comics. Frank groaned and shuffled up from the couch, and went off to the kitchen to pour himself a second cup of coffee. After that, he went to see what Mikey was doing.

Mikey was watching Star Wars.

"Can I join you?"
Mikey turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah sure."
"Your brother is too engulfed in his stupid comics." He said as he climbed into the bed, sitting next to Mikey.
Mikey laughed and shook his head. "That's Gee for ya. Fucking geeks out over them. I like them too but, not as much as he does."
"I can see that. Don't get me wrong, I like comics too, but I sorta grew out of them."
"Oh, damn. You don't think Gerard is childish, do you?"
Frank shook his head. "No, of course not. It's awesome he has something to be passionate about."

Frank and Mikey talked for a while, somewhat ignoring the movie, until Gerard came into his brother's room.

"Frank? Mikey? What are you two up to?"
"Just talking." Frank answered with a smile.
"Cool cool. I'm done reading my comics now. If you want to come back out here with me.."

Frank beamed and stood up, rushing Gerard back out into the living room. He pushed Gerard down on to the couch and climbed over top of him, smirking evilly.

Gerard noticed the look Frank was giving him and was about to ask Frank what he was doing, but before he could give a response, Frank's soft lips came crashing down on his. Gerard gasped as he kissex back eagerly, tangling his fingers into the other's hair.

As their, kisses became more and more passionate, Frank crawled off of Gerard, leading him to the bedroom. Frank shut and locked the door behind them. They both knew what was happening and they both began to strip naked.

Soon, Frank had Gerard writhing in ecstasy, panting, and moaning nonstop underneath him. Frank spewed out a breathy moan as he released himself into Gerard. He continued stroking Gerard through his own orgasm as well. Then, He rolled off of Gerard and layed down next to him.

Gerard layed panting as Frank nuzzled his face into Gerard's neck, covering the skin in tender kisses and smiling.

"Goodamn, That felt fucking great." Gerard breathed out, still trying to catch his breath.
Frank giggled. "I certainly can't argue that."

They layed together, snuggled against each other, falling asleep, happy and spent.

****
Gerard was the first to wake up in the morning. Well, out of he and Frank. Mikey was already awake. He usually always woke up before Gerard anyway.

Mikey was making toast. Gerard just hoped he wouldn't keep sticking metal inside the toaster to get the toast out.

Gerard made himself some pancakes, and a little extra just in case Frank would want some when he woke up.

It was noon when Frank finally woke up. He walked out into the kitchen where Gerard was seated at the table. Frank's hair was sticking up all over the place.

Gerard giggled. "Morning handsome..nice hair."

Frank frowned and tried to pat his hair down, but it didn't help that much.

Frank kissed Gerard and grabbed himself a cup and poured coffee into the cup. He sat down next to Gerard at the table.

Frank ate his pancakes as Gerard washed up most of the dishes before going outside to check the mail.

Gerard came back inside the house and told Frank he was taking a shower. "I'm gonna grab a shower. Feel free to join me."

He winked and started to sway his hips as he walked to the bathroom. Frank quickly shoveled the rest of his food into his mouth, not wasting anymore time and hurried after Gerard.

****
Frank ended up giving Frank an amazing blowjob, and vice versa before they actually began to clean themselves.

They finished up their shower properly and Frank borrowed some clothes from Gerard, minus the underwear. He decided that borrowing hos boyfriend's underwear would be weird. He went commando instead.

Once they were both dressed, they lounged around watching Halloween and Halloween II, then Frank sadly had to go back home.