My Way Home Is Through You

Part: 5

Frank and Gerard's relationship was still going strong. Mikey can't even remember the last time he saw Gerard smile this much. Regardless, he's happy that he found a reason to be happy.

Gerard, Mikey, Alicia, and Frank were finally all hanging out together. Mikey insisted they double dated for once. It wasn't a fancy date or anything. They walked around the mall, went to the pet store, then finally, Starbucks.

When it started getting late, Mikey told Alicia she could stay the night if she wanted. Frank was also staying over too.

Mikey and Alicia started to go to his room to get changed into their pajamas and go to bed.

"Just keep it down if you're gonna have sex!" Frank called out to Mikey.
Mikey peeked out the door and flipped Frank off. "I can say the same for you and my brother."

Frank giggled and walked into the kitchen to get himself a drink. When he returned he sat down on the couch next to Gerard who was getting the xbox started up. Gerard wasn't quite ready for bed, so he thought he and Frank should duke it out on Super Smash Brothers. Neither of them played for a while.

Frank and Gerard played the game until 2:00 A.M.

Gerard convinced Frank they should at least try to get some sleep. Frank couldn't agree more.

They shut off the television and xbox and got ready for bed.

They went to the bathroom to brush their teeth, Frank having to borrow a spare toothbrush. Mikey and Gerard always keep extras in the bathroom cabinet.

Frank relieved himself, flushed, washed his hands, and crawled into the other man's bed while Gerard finished up in the bathroom.

Gerard smirked when he got back and saw Frank's clothes discarded on the floor. Well, all but for his boxers. Gerard did the same. He kissed his boyfriend sweetly on the lips before getting into bed with him.

They cuddled against each other, sharing lazy kisses until they fell asleep half an hour later.

****
The younger Way was pounding at the door at 12:20 in the afternoon.

"WAKE UP YOU GUYS!"
Gerard's eyes flickered opened. "Fuck off, Mikey! We're sleeping!"
"Yeah well, get your lazy asses up and go to brunch with Alicia and I."

Frank woke up. He groaned and pulled the blankets up over his head.

"Fine!" Just let us shower first!"
"Okay. Just hurry the hell up! No fucking!"

Gerard dragged Frank out of bed. Gerard got an outfit for him out from his dresser, and some clothes for Frank to borrow.

They shuffled off to the bathroom with their clothes in hand.

Now that they were a little more awake, they kissed each other good morning and did their best not to stay in the shower too long. Gerard didn't want to keep Mikey and Alicia waiting too long.

****
In a short amount of time, their shower was finished and they were dressed.

Mikey drove them all to a local diner.

Frank and Gerard both ordered french toast. Mikey wanted a a cheeseburger with a side order of french fries. Alicia got pancakes for herself. Everyone got coffees all around to drink.

The four of them ate and talked for a while. An hour later, they were off back to the Way's. They took turns playing each other in Mario Kart until Mikey got bored and said they should watch the movie Watchmen.

The two couples ended up watching The Breakfast Club after. Alicia requested the movie. Noone objected. She thought maybe Frank would have objected but he was all for it.

Mikey ordered plain cheese pizza for dinner and they continued watching movies. Alicia went back to her apartment, and Frank went back to his.

Mikey and Gerard did a little cleaning up and went to bed. Both had smiles on their faces as they fell into a sound sleep.

****
Gerard was hard at working, making up a rough outline for a comic book he's writing; Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys.

"Hey babe. What are you up to?"
"I was just thinking about you. I haven't seen you all week."
Gerard frowned to himself. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I just need to get this comic done. I've been putting this off for way too long, y'know?"
"Yeah, I know. I miss you is all."
"I promise you'll have me all to your self once I'm finished, okay?"
"Okay. Love you."
"Love you too."

The call ended and Gerard went back to drawing. He wished he didn't procrastinate writing this, but it really wasn't his fault. He had major's writer's block and was pretty distracted by Frank.

Now it's time for him to get serious with his work again.

He told Frank about him wanting to write comics again. He already had The Umbrella academy. Two issues were out for that particular once.

Gerard wanted to make a living doing comics but he didn't think it was such a great idea. That is until Frank gave him his full support, as well as Mikey. Mikey and Gerard's parents gave them their support as well.

****
Five hours went by and Gerard was still working hard. He took a break and made himself some eggs and toast. He poured himself his 4th cup of coffee that day too.

He ate his food and washed up his dishes. He went back to the kitchen table and continued working for another hour and called it quits for night.

In 3 days, he has to have a meeting to pitch what he has so far, to make sure that the people in charge approve of his work.

Three days later and Gerard was on a train back from his meeting. Everything went over well. Better than Gerard thought it would go, actually.

He was excited to start getting into more serious writing for this comic series. But first, he promised Frank he would spend time with him before get got into work mode.

****
Frank and Gerard were sitting on Frank's couch eating Chinese take out. They were happy to see each other again. Even if they were apart for a week and half, it sure as hell felt like an eternity to them.

They finished their meal and Frank brought out a package of chocolate chip cookies. They ate the cookies as they watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre; the original movie. Not the remake.

The movie finished and they quickly made their way into Frank's bedroom to fool around, since half way through the movie, Gerard kept shooting Frank looks of desire.

The boyfriends lay sweaty and dirty next to each other for ten minutes until they were able to catch their breath and shower together.

They didn't do anything further in the shower, but showed affection.

Frank shut the water off and stepped out of the shower, grabbing towels for the both of them.

They dried off and got dressed. Frank drove Gerard home an hour and half later. None of them wanted to say goodbye.