Status: This story will depict graphic sex scenes and some use of language.

Just Dance

First Sight

Lola

Dana and myself were creating choreography at IDA. We've probably been here for hours upon hours rehearsing and switching steps out only for them to be put in the same order again. Sweat began to bead along my body.

"Lets start from the top, yeah?" I gave Dana a simple nod and pulled down my snapback so my eyes were unseen. She restarted the music over again and started on seven.

CJ

Will and I just came from one of the studios in IDA and descended down the long hallway laughing and talking. As we came closer to the stairs we hear music playing loudly.

Will and I quietly and quickly ran towards the music. It was two girls and damn were they fine. Will and I both leaned against the door frame since it was open and watched for ourselves.

I watched the girl with the snapback closely as she warmed up her legs by stretching them out. She had legs that could on for days and those tights were insinuating her ass nicely.

We heard Jason Derulo's first few lyrics of "Bubblegum" and they started to swerve their heads and upper body rhythmically and in sync. I couldn't see her eyes but I knew the person dancing next to her.

It was Dana, Matt's fiance. I only worked with Matt a few times but we're friends or whatever. Back to the other girl. I saw her small ink on her left wrist and one across her collarbone.Her skin look silky smooth and the color of caramel coffee you get at Starbucks.

The dance was sadly cut short when they spotted us watching them. She still didn't lift her hat from over her eyes but she looked dead at me then looked at Dana.

"Sorry. We just heard the music and had to check it out, right CJ?" Will nudged me to get me to stop staring at the mystery girl.

"Y-yeah, yeah," I stuttered. I never stuttered. I'm always a smooth talker when it comes to the ladies but this one got me tongue tied. I couldn't help but stare at her. She's so gorgeous.

"It's cool," Dana spoke up for them. "We were just leaving." Then the other girl gave her a look and Dana gave her one back. They got their duffle bags and started coming out the door into the hallway.

As they were leaving, I grabbed a hold of her wrist. Her head snapped back towards me:"What's your name?" I asked. My mouth felt dry like it was in dire need of water.

She smiled and simply said, "L," and left me with the image of her jogging down the stairs.