Status: This story will depict graphic sex scenes and some use of language.

Just Dance

Keep Up

CJ

I woke up the next next morning with someone's arm lightly draped on me. I swear girls can be so clingy. I picked her dead like arm up from around me and laid it by on the pillow as I got up quietly, making sure not to make a noise.

Only in my boxers, I began the search for my clothes lost in the midst of what happened last night. I found clothes here and there and when I was getting ready to leave, she woke up.

"Leaving so soon?" she said groggily. I've encountered this question every time and every time I say the same thing.

"Yeah, but I'll call you later," and that later turns into a never. I go out the door into my car leaving the one night stand behind me to drive home, take a quick shower, and go to IDA for a bit.

Lola

I was already making my way up the stairs to one of the studios. I was all geared up in my Aztec Nike sports bra and some loose fitting sweats that I got a while back.

I set my black Adidas duffel bag down against the mirror as I bend down and dig my portable iHome speakers from and plugging it in. I then go to one of my many playlists, hit shuffle, and placing my phone in the plug in.

'2 AM' by Adrian Marcel started playing . I began to stretch my body

CJ

I finally arrive at the studios and as I walk through scrolling through my feeds I past a studio. I catch a glimpse of the familiar figure and then walked backwards, placing myself back in front of the closed door.

As I get a closer look, I realize that it's her. 'L'. Again, I lean against the doorway and watch her mesmerizingly. It wasn't just her that got me in a daze, but her dancing was... amazing. Talent that needs to be shown to the world.

The dance was over and it was time to make my move. I cleared my throat and she turned around not really surprised. "Hi."

"Hi," She still had that damn hat on so it was hard for me to read her face.

"That was really dope," I said inching close to her.

"Thanks," she cracked a small smile.

"Um, you think you could teach me?" I asked nervously, scared she would say no.

"The dance?" She asked and I nodded my head furiously. "Sorry, I don't teach." She was packing her things getting ready to leave.

"Uh, well, how about we go tonight?" I asked thinking on my feet.

"I don't know you," She had her duffel bag on her shoulder and made her way towards the door until I got in front of her.

"C'mon, it'll be fun and by the looks of it you need it," she gasped at the last part.

"I do have fun just not with random stalkers," She said so matter of factly and then tried to push past me but didn't succeed.

"So I'm a stalker?" I asked with one eyebrow cocked upwards.

"Yes," she answer with one hand on her hip. "And you need to move."

"Then teach me," I wanted to know her and vice versa. She looked so nice and kind, well, when you get to know her I suppose.

"Why do you want me to teach you?" she had her arms folded against her chest.

"Because... you're a great dancer," that was the half-truth and it was good enough.

"You really think so?" She looked down at her feet. Does she not know how brilliant of a dancer she is?

"Of course I do," Now that was the whole truth.

"Fine," She said walking back towards the mirror. "Try to keep up."