‹ Prequel: Shooting Stars
Status: In Progress

Rookie of the Year

Sophie Mosier has already had a rough life. Thankfully she has had the Chicago Blackhawks by her side for almost all of those hard times. The winter of 2010 was the worst and everything stemming from that has led her to today.

Today she is a rookie for the Chicago Blackhawks. It started as a gig with the practice squad. But now she is planning on starting this preseason.

She's the first woman in the entire NHL and she is breaking the barriers for so many people and concepts that no one has even dared to do thus far. But exactly what the Commissioner was afraid of by allowing a woman into the league will happen, won't it? Relationships and drama certainly follow women who are surrounded by half-naked men. Will it happen with the young Sophie who has basically had to grow up at the drop of a hat after the nightmare she went through in 2010?

*This is a sequel to my re-written Shooting Stars and is a re-write of the original Rookie story. The original stories were set with a 2010 start date and this one follows where Shooting Stars ends. If you would like the whole story in detail, I suggest reading the 2014-2015 version of Shooting Stars. However, I am writing it so you don't have to read the other one to understand this one.
  1. Introduction
    Language Warning
  2. One
  3. Two
    Second Chapter Tonight***
  4. Three
  5. Four
  6. Five
  7. Six
  8. Seven