Status: completed; part of a drabble game

You

touch yourself for me.

“That’s it. Touch yourself for me.” Anyone who would have caught you and Sungjong in the heat of the moment would have been surprised, surprised to find the innocent child that pranced across the stage as if he spent his days thinking of playing childish pranks or eating a lot was a grown man that enjoyed dirty talking and driving his partner into insanity.

“Sungjong.” You mewed his name repeatedly. Your breath was coming out in short gasps; your fingers flicking your throbbing clit as you laid back on the dressing room couch, pleasuring yourself. You gazed at Sungjong through half-closed eyes following the trail of his arm to one of his hands busy strumming his exposed self over you.

Watching him work himself built the bubble of painful sexual desire within you. You needed him. Carelessly, you reached up and touched his cock. His free hand quickly caught yours, gripping your wrist tightly. What would have been a sign of danger in any other occasion turned you on, anticipating what would come next. “Please, Jjong,” you pleaded.

He smirked. “What do you want,jagi?” He forced your hand back, taking a finger and trailing it down the middle of your abdomen. Your words began to turn to mush at that point and you tried to speak with your hips.

“I can’t hear you.”

Jjong…” Your free hand moved to your breast, twanging your nipple.

“Hmm?” He now leaned forward over you with anticipation.

“Fuck me now, Jjong! Please, I need to cum!” You practically screamed, pulling him down by his tie the rest of the way. “Put your cock in me and fuck me till I can’t see straight, till I can’t walk, until—” He brought his lips down against yours hard, drawing blood as he bit your lip in the process.

He pulled back, smirking at you. “I’ll give it to you exactly how you want it, jagi.” And with that, he proceeded to thrust into you, fucking you like there was no tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Secretly, I like to think that Sungjong is hiding this side of himself from all of us. ;)