Status: Just Writing this fantasy so I don't forget it one day. If peoplel like it that's cool too.

Starting Over

Image


Young Xavier has been given a hard start in life. Left to train under his aunt Vivian's wing, he's determined to become the kind of man his father wants by his side in battle. All he wants is a place that wants him. He'll do whatever it takes to prove his worth, and strength to those that matter.

Vivian is a Leaf Village ninja who's been away from the village for a long time. After a ninja battle that forced her to kill her ex-fiance she took her own life. The attempt failed as the medical ninja where able to revive her. Forever changed, she left to find answers for herself elsewhere in the world. This eventually led her to meet up with her younger brother Briar, a member of the Straw hat Pirates. In their travels they discovered Xavier, a son Briar didn't know he had.

Finding One Piece and caring for a child where too much for Briar. Briar cast out his son, and cut him off from the crew after a year of debate. Vivian decided she would return to her village and care for Xavier. Ninja training might be just what he needs to reunite with the crew on level terms. But Xavier might also be what really brings her back to life.

Who knows, maybe some old Ninja friends can help save them both.

**
This world is a crossover of One Piece, and Naruto. It also has a resemblance to avatar the last air bender, because bending is also present in this world.
  1. The Start of Strength
    What where ninjas, compared to pirates like his father?
  2. Looking Good
    “Where we come from a bounty isn't a good thing to have.”
  3. Who We Where
    Kakashi nodded silently, and slowly grabbed Vivis face...
  4. The Guy
    The war broke out and I wasn't even there for my village... Do I have a place in Konoha anymore?
  5. Attack
    “I don't want to do this today. Why don't you guys ever, just leave me alone?!”
  6. What?
    “Why Kakashi... Why do you suddenly give a shit?”
  7. Hokage
    I can't fail.
  8. Dare
    ... covered in blood, it seeped down her body, slowly soaking in to the strands of her clothes.
  9. You Have to Mean it
    Bursts of bright scarlet blood, and organs, splashed over Vivi...
  10. New Eyes
    Fingertips caressed the contours of his face, making his heart race....Gently he pressed in, closing the gap between their faces.....
  11. A Boys Promise
    Somethings that happen... we do not have control over, and no matter what we do, they will happen anyways.