Status: Totally new to writing, but I hope you enjoy :)

Fear.

Fear.

Living in fear was an understatement. It was, when you're the prey being hunted by blood thirsty creatures. Living a significantly normal life was hard when you were in the shadows, praying for them to not come after you and rip you into shreds. One wrong move and you would be dead meat. Earth wasn't always like this, it was peaceful, calm, pleasant; until they came. Vampires. We used to think of them as fictional characters who could only exist in the minds of those who believed in them. Now they roam the earth as rulers, way different than we could of ever imagined them to be. They were vicious, heartless, and ,in some way, beautiful. To them, us humans were nothing but dirt in the ground. If anything, they only use us as blood supply or torture puppets. They believe our way of life was disgusting, always killing each other and not caring about anybody. Vampires don't work that way. They always stick together, it didn't matter if they knew one another, they will always have each others backs; this is why the vampire community has been growing stronger. It's only a matter of time until they'll find new resources to feed off of, then they will get tired of us and destroy human life forever; but until then, we will always live in fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just an intro, if you guys comment on it giving me good feedback I would highly appreciate that! It will give me motivation to keep going with this. Like I said before, I'm a first time writer so any advice will also be appreciated :)
Chapters WILL get longer.