Status: COMPLETE

Swings in Life

Wait for it...

You know you're jealous when you call just to hear his voice..

Zacky was waiting. Again. How long did he had to wait this time around. He didn't know that yet. He was sick and tired of waiting on his best friend, god damn it! Brian's always been the laziest ass that he ever met. Seriously, the only thing that made Zacky still be Brian's friend on THAT exact matter is that he could never live without hanging with Brian. It also does help quite a bit that Brian is some sort of greek god and if he ever wore a toga he would look just like fuckin Adonis. At least that's what Zacky thinks he would look like. Himself? Pobably Hades. Maybe something uglier. Whatever. Zacky can't see for five fucking bucks that he's hotter than hell, but that's his problem.

If love drives you crazy, Zacky would gladly sign that contract with that text on it. He's been head over heels in love with Brian since the day they met. Quite funny story actually.
Somewhere, about 15 years ago.

Zacky was staring at the store racks, trying to spot one particular sweet that he'd been craving since he'd eaten it at Matt's house a week ago. Funny when your brain just crave something so particular. Anyway, he was seriously frustrated about how they could just hide his snack for the blue eye, and he was left to stare at the racks the way he did. "Where the hell are they!" He sighed ruffling his purple and black hair into a mess.
Suddenly the store racks made a squeaky sound and then it BEGAN FALLING TOWARDS HIM! "Holy fucking christ!" Zacky snapped, barely making it by jumping one and a half feet to the left.

"Shit!" A brown haired fucker was laying on the floor between lollipops and chocolate. He had long hair, sharp jawline and thin lips. A beautiful tanned skin. He wore a worn out Metallica tucker hat, and a sleeveless white shirt with "American Idiot" written all over it.
"You scared the shit out of me, man!" Zacky squeaked, meeting the boy's gaze brefily.
"Sorry. Yeah it was me that made this thing fall. Just had to get that snack on top of it, pretty damn good those stuff." He laughed, then got to his feet in a hurry.

"I see." Zacky nodded, smiling a little. What? The guy was quite a charmer. "I'm Brian." The boy said, reaching out to shake Zacky's hand. "I'm Zacky." "What the hell happened here?!" The owner came sprinting towards them. "Looks like we need to get out of here, eh? Let's buy our stuff elsewere." Brian smiled, still holding on to Zacky's hand as they ran out of the store.

Back to effin present and a waiting Zacky.

Degrading! Really fucking much so, too. Sitting on a barstool wasn't the funniest thing Zacky'd done all day. That's for sure. Nope. He'd call him. Call him..

Zacky bit his lip as he waited for Brian to pick up the call. "Oh... Brian! YES, so good..." Several loud grunts followed through he sounds, making Zacky almost puke just of plain surprise. "Ugh, Hello?" Brian picked up. "Hi... Uh, Brian, I'm so sorry... I uhm... was just calling to hear if you were on your way, but I guess not. Fuck.. .sorry.." Zacky was red all over when he finished the call. "Holy fucking shit.. UGH!" He almost made the bar stool fall over as he ran towards the bar's bathroom.

10 minutes later.
"Zack! Sorry I'm late, dude!" Brian finally arrived the bar, dressed in tight pants and leather jacket, and Zacky's favorite v-neck shirt on top if it. So hard to be angry when he looks like a million dollars.. Holy cow. No, not Brian.

"Fucking hell, Bri! Who the hell picks up the good damn phone while their fucking?!" Zacky shouted. Still quite red. "Sorry dude, I didn't think, I swear, I just picked up because it called. Hell, man, I was balls deep!" Brian defended, moving his fingers to his styled hair.
"Brian! That was really gross and embarrassing!"

"I know you liked to hear me moan." Brian teases, smirking at Zacky who almost choke his beer.

"Jesus, Bri!" Zacky's blushing like hell, and he needs it to stop right fucking now! There's just no way that Brian can know about the fact that he has a crush on him.

"Aww, Zee! I can see that you find it embarrassing though. I'll let you hear me moan some other time." Brian just winks at him.

"Hey, just because you think you look like some Greek god, doesn't mean that you are one." Zacky grumbles, crossing his arms over his chest with a huff.

"Ouch, Zee, fucking hurt my ego here!" Brian jokes, placing his hand on his chest doing so.

Grimacing, Zacky continues to drink his beer. Soon they're deep into a conversation about guitars.

"I really want to make a serious custom made guitar one time," Brian says dreamingly. "With some expencive three type and all." Zacky laughs holeheartedly at that statement. "You only wish to do that because you want to use it as a pick up line. Like: 'Hey baby, wanna go to my hotel room and check out my custom made guitar. It got such a big shaft of some fucking expencive three type.' Oh no, I know you Bri."

Brian has already laughed himself throguh Zacky's theory, now resting his head in his hand giving the bartop a few knocks. "Fuck, Zack! Your imagination is priceless. But yeah, what's the point of having a guitar like that if you can't get laid? That's my question!" Brian laughs.

"I wanna rock! That's my answer!" Zacky grins creepy, waiting for Bri's response.
"Oh you little rock star." Brian rolls his yes, but grins when Zacky chuckles happily back."Want another beer?" The brunette smirks. Zacky nods, looking up to meet his gaze. "You need to ask?"

After 5 more beers, the mood's starting to get really tipsy. It's been a long time since only Brian and Zacky's been out drinking alone, and they're very happy to finally get drunk together, with no one else watching.

"Hey, let's play a game." Brian hiccups, grinning goofy at Zacky where they're stationated in their boot, watching the couples and people talking over alcohol. "What game?" Zacky giggles, feeling tipsy, warm and comfortable where's sitting by Brian's side.

"Just watch me. See the luv birds over there?" Brian asks. Zacky can see them very much indeed, they're heading for the bathroom door, and are already all over each other. "Oh baby, don't you cum to early now, your tight man panties gets so dirty." Brian mocks in a girly voice, making Zacky snort out a rather weird giggle. "Your turn." Brian gives Zacky a playful shove. "Okay, okay, let me think.. uhm.. think I got it. 'Yeah, now, I can't seem to figure out how this lock is working, hell it's some fucking IQ test to put them three dollars at this bathroom Polo with my hand up your skirts." Zacky grunts, in a very wicked manly voice, not suitable at all. Brian's laughing his ass off.

"You didn't say that you were good at this shit!" He grins, leaning a little closer, getting more comfortable. Zacky don't mind having Bri's arm around his shoudlers at all. They drink a little more. Two or was it three beers later they're all laughing their asses off to anything and nothing. Some kind of tension is slowly bulid between them, as Brian doesn't seem to be able to keep his hands of Zack.

"Hey, ya know wha' I said 'bout that guitar? Ya wanna 'come'n take a look at it with meh?" Brian halfway whispers into Zacky's ear, all about kissing it really. "Fuck, Bri yer drunk as a sailor." Zacky laughs, not taking it seriously. Brian suddenly does a serious try on setting a straight face; "I meant it, man." He states dryly, looking somewhat doglike at Zacky, with wide brown, drunk lusty eyes. Who's Zack to complain?

"Let's just go to our room yeah? The other guys are probably barhopping with the roadies still." Zacky whispered excitedly. "Come on then!" Brian giggled, yes giggled, and dragged a stunned Zacky after him into the elevator and towards their floor. On their way, Zacky's drunken mind was starting to ask a lot of 'what if' questions. What if he's only joking around? What if he only wants to do it because of the sex? What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if this is only a one night stand? But he couldn't loose this chance. Not in a million years. So he followed Brian.

After a few fumbling minutes, Brian finally locked them in. The hotelroom was dark as the night outside their windows. "Can't find the light.." Brian mumbled. "Fuck the light."

Shrugging, Zacky moved a little closer to the bed. "Zack. Are you sure about this?" Brian's words where husky, light shy... "Yeah." He breathed back, his heart racing in his chest. "Fucking wanted this for so long ya know.." Brian swallowed, Awww, he's nervous for me! Zacky's insides were now dancing quickstep. The lean, muscular man walked closer, and from the movement Brian made, Zacky could see that he removed his leather jacket.

'dump' on the floor.
"I really want to kiss you, Zacky."
"Then kiss me, Brian." "I'll do it."
"Just do it now!" Zacky whined.
"Fine! Fuck.." He breathed, getting closer, then just basically crashed his lips into Zacky's with surprising accurancy. The kiss was a lot sweeter than Zacky expected. Brian tasted beer of course, what do you think? But he also had this addictive taste that was Brian, whom Zacky totally fell in love with then and there. Like he wasn't head over heels before?

Panting, they removed their clothes in a hurry. One of them bumped into the lamp on the nightstand, thankfully, so they saw each other clearly now. Kissing hugrirly, they were soon stretched out on their bed, world completely blocked out. The conversation Zacky thought they were supposed to have before they fucked went down the toilet. Forgotten in the lust, love and hurry to the point.

"Be careful. Oh yes.. fuck Bri!" Twitching his hips a little Zacky tried to adjust to Brian, not an easy task. "Zack.Zee..oh.. man, holy fuck. So tight!" Brian's eyes almost went backwards into his skull as he fought the urge to not spill anything of his liquids into Zacky all too soon.
"Oh please, baby can I sart moving now, cause I'm about to fucking loose it if not!"
"Yes... oh fuck yeah!" Zacky agreed, the feeling so addicting to him by now. They were having sex! Butterflies danced in Zacky's stomach, but with Brian every nervous feeling was blown away. Nothing could stop them now.

"Ah, ah... shit fuck. Holy motherfucker!"
"Yeah? make it tighter, holy crap, yes do that again!" Brian's words were lost in the high pitch screaming that Zacky let slip suddenly. The prostate had never seen a better day. "Oh man, oh Brian, Brian, Brian, MORE!" Hands in them brown hairs, tugging them a little. "Brian, damn !!" He came without warning, smashing out all the seed all over the place. "Yes. Yes. oooh.." And that was it, before Brian lost controll and pulled out, making a huge mess on Zacky's stomach too. "Wow. baby, you're amazing." Brian said in a tick voice, bearly awake now, since the bi effect of getting of is sleepyness. He'd sign that document for sure. "Mindblowing." Zacky mumbled, then falling asleep with Brian laying on top, both completely satisfied.

The red little light was lighting up every other secound. REC was written on the camera side. The journalist smiled evilly where he sat two floors down. His trick had worked.
♠ ♠ ♠
1/2

update? ;)