Status: COMPLETE

Swings in Life

... Got you!

I GOT YOUR PICTURES. It reads, written out of magazine letters torn off and put together into a collage.

“Zacky.. y-you need to wake up..” Brian finds his voice kind of trembling, mix between surprise and bedwilderment overlapping it.

“What?”

“You need to wake up.”

“Go fuck yourself.”

“No, Zacky, I mean it, wake the fuck up!”

Two very tired, and very irritated emerald eyes are looking back at Brian where he stand in nothing but his boxershorts.

“Zacky. Someone knows!” Brian gasps, still in shock, also quite worried about what Zacky’s gonna say to this.

“Knows about what Brian..” Zacky groans, brain still no functioning right just yet.

“Zacky. Someone knows what happened last night…” Brian swallows, biting his lip as he hands the piece of paper over to his best friend.

“What the fuck is this?!” Zacky arches an eyebrow, reading the page over just to try to understand what’s going on.

“A threat.. someone’s.. threatening to spill our secret.”

“Do we have a secret now?! Brian what the fuck happened last night? Weren’t we drunk out of our minds?”

“Zacky, we fucked last night.”

Zacky’s still looking bored at Brian.

“No shit Sherlock. So the girls left then? Omg, you cheated! Is that what this is about?!” Eyes wide now.

“No. Oh fuck! I didn’t think of that one.. Yes, I mean no! No girls! Zacky, we fucked each other.”

“Whaaat.”
“Uhm.. d-don’t you remember?” Brian felt so sick to his stomach when he asked that.

He had, at least imagined that the rhythm guitarist, also called his best friend, didn’t have a black out when they fucked.

“Uhm…” Zacky makes a thinking face his bangs hanging into his face, making him almost disappear between the black silk.

“I-I don’t know… I know I had sex.. I just don’t recall the details.”

“Brian, you better not be saying this for fun!” He suddenly growls, and Brian’s heart falls ten more floors down into the bottom of his stomach.

“No, fuck, I didn’t make this up!” He snaps back. “Cause that would be so fucking mean!” Zacky’s on his feet. He angrily pulls on his clothes.

Standing there in silence, Brian can only stare at Vengeacne’s back. “Zacky, this letter is real.” He tries again.
“Yeah, whatever, Brian. It’s probably just a joke.”

“ZACKY! This is not a fucking fan! This is something else and it gives me the creeps!
Whomever fucktard that did this have somewhat proof that we were fucking! Pics?
Oh darn, what if they videotaped us?!” Brian’s halfway panicking while he’s getting dressed himself,

trying to show how much he worries to the grumpy rythm guitarist, without much luck.

“You’re not taking this seriously at all are you?” Brian snarles, finally having enough.

“No, why would I? I don’t remember having your dick in my ass.”

“Good lord, Zacky! You said you remembered having sex. Why are you denying that it was with me, when I remember?!”

Zacky looks down, trying to not burst into tears. Been trying to do that for a while now.

Because I remember every detail, but you make it sound like the worst thing in the world..

xoxoxo

Back at the bus, the others can feel the tension, but no one seems to dare to ask either of them what the problem is.

Never have they ever seen Zacky so sad, and Brian so utterly frustrated and furious.

Johnny was watching tv, Matt was out doing whatever, and Arin was fast asleep in his bunk already.
That’s when Brian finally had it, and dragged Zacky away into the bathroom, slamming the door, then looking strictly at his friend.

“Zacky we can’t ignore this! What if they publish anything?!”

“You wouldn’t care would, you.” Zacky just snapped.

“You would go on and tell everybody how fucking discusting it was, wouldn’t you? You would deny it happened, but that’s not the worst part!” He was almost crying at this point. Never been so furious. His whole frame was shaking, he supported himself on the sink, looking directly at Brian through the mirror.

“What? You do remember! I KNEW I-” “Well of course I do! How could I not..” He cries the last part silently. “Brian. I... “

“No…” Brian muses. “No fucking way. I don’t believe you. You can’t be.”

“Fancing you? In love with you?” Zacky asks with a broken chuckle.

“Yes.”

“Then what the fuck is THIS!” Zacky growls, then points directly at his tears falling from his green eyes.

Brian swallows. His fists clenching and unclenches. He looks down for a moment and curses under his breath. Then he lifts his head back up again.

“Huh?!” That’s the only noise Zacky’s able to make before his lips are engulfed by tin strong lips, softly cradling his own in a surprised kiss.

xoxoxo

Matt was grumbling through he’s teeth. He’d been arguing with this creepy journalist on the phone about 20 minutes, and had constantly told the guy that: No, none of his bandmates was gonna do a freaking interview in at least a week. To this the journalist hadn’t exactly shown his good side, and had pretty much called out Matt on their publisity agreement, treatening to cancel the deal. All Matt wanted from the start was to sit down and read more in his Metallica biography, have a beer and go to bed. He grunted as he finally plopped down in the bus’s livingroom area, Johnny had turned in, so he turned the television down to get some badly needed peace.

Suddenly, he heard arguing coming from the bathroom, the voices appared to be none other than his best friends and guitarists. Frowning, he wondered if they needed help, but figured out they were big boys, and able to figure out their problems on their own. Suddenly it went quiet it seemed, and the voices was replaced with kissing noises?! What the fuck were they doing now?

xoxoxo

“What are we gonna do now, Zee? We need to find this guy..” Brian said, cradling Zacky in his arms a little tighter.

“How do we even know it’s a guy, Bri?”

“I just know.”

“It’s getting complicated though. Cause, quite frankly, his story is true..” Zacky makes grimace, but blushes when Brian chuckles.

“It’s unbelivably actually. Who would have thought that this journalist was the one who forced us to face our feelings? Without this case, there would be no argument, and we wouldn’t be sitting here.” Brian gasped, looking surprised with himself.

“How sick it is, it’s still true.” Zacky sighed, kissing Brian’s shocked face calmly.

Suddenly they heard some noises outside their door, like someone tried to decide if they should open it or not.

Both men went totally silent, none of them dearing to move a muscle.

The noises seemed to come to a stop finally, and the person behind the door decdiding that they shall let them be.

xoxox

Next morning, Brian was on his way into the kitchen area of the bus, trying to stay awake long enough to make a coffee.
He is about to open the kitchen cabinet when he sees it. Another note, with a picture attatched to it this time.

“Holy fucking diver… Zacky!” He calls as loud as he dare to, making the slightly smaller man poke his head out from their bunk room, opening one eye to avoid too much light. His hair is adorably ruffled, and Brian can’t help but feel the butterflies forming.

“We got a new mail..” He huffs. It’s a photo of thier most intimate actions, and almost makes him blush a little.

“There’s someone close.. “ Zacky grumbles under his breath, not impressed the slightest.

“We’re gonna have to investegate.” Brian frowns. “We’re gonna have to observe people.”

“Let’s start at the concert tonight.” Zacky begins, making another cute thinking face, whcih makes Brian almost faint.

“Yeah, cause I can’t believe that there’s anyone in our band.”

At the gig, the roadies are in full action trying to set up the stage with the tecnichians.

The Berry brothers, Dan The Body, and Jerry the manager are all in place. Not to mention all the other regular roadies too.
Brian and Zacky has choosen to actually hide behind a couple of speakers.

They have armed themselves with a couple of beers and two set of suspicius face expressions.

“No one’s really acting nervous,” Zacky huffs. “This might be harder than we thoguht.”

“Ah, I do not intend to give up just yet. Paitence, babe.” Brian sips his beer quietly, observing with care.
“It’s not Dan. He looks waaay too cool.Also, The Berry’s, they act normally…”
Zacky moves his gaze from their roadie friends, and over to the newcomers.

They always have a coulpe of those every tour.
They have to be there, cause you can’t expect that every single person is gonna be available for 10 moths every time.

“What about that guy over there?” Zacky point a lazy finger, looking at Brian for a confirmation.

“Yeah, he looks uncomfortable. Let’s follow him.”

The roadie walks into the backstage changing rooms, and that’s when the two guitarists sees their chance.

He doesn’t notice anyone following him, until Brian smack the door in place behind him and Zacky.

“Well, hello, Rikki.” Brian smirks.

“Huh? My name’s not Rikki..” He quckly tunrs around, looking flabergasted at the two rockstars standing there infront of him.

“And that’s not important either, Rikki.” Brian continues, walking closer, pressing him to move backwards towards the wall.

“Tell me,” Zacky begins, “What kind of lovely pictures do you plan to take with that camera you got there, dude?” He points at the camera the rodie has in his fist.

“Uh…” The roadie, named Rikki by Brian, manage to get out of his mouth.

“Yeah, you know, you can tell us. Cause if you don’t do that, then we can’t promise not to beat your sorry ass.” Brian tilt his head slightly to the side, with narrowed eyes. “It’s tricky, isn’t it?” Zacky makes a fake thinking face, making it a little dramatic. Brian supress a laugh.

“Fuck! Okay, damn ! It was me who took the pictures of you guys! But I swear , I-I don’t know who the crook is, cause I was just paid to do it!” He croaks, shaking all over.

Zacky gives Brian a knowing look, something like ‘should we really let him pee himself?’, and Brian shakes his head.

“Fine, Rikki. Then you’re gonna listen very carefully. You’re gonna be the bait.” Zacky grins, a wicked glint in his normally calm emerald eyes. Brian winks at the roadie, getting closer, to whisper something into his ear.

“Cause if you don’t do as we say, we’re really gonna beat you up. Really bad.” He nods.

xoxoxo

“Are you sure this is gonna work?!” Rikki asks, he’s scared shitless that his boss have found out that the Rockstars knows.

“Yes, dude, relax.” Brian huffs, blowing a long breath of smoke all over the poor devil.

“You called your boss, telling him that me and Zacky are going at it in the hotelroom and that you got a copy of our key!
If what you said is right, they’re gonna show up to give you further instructions, because they couldn’t belive that they would be so
lucky to have a big ass photoshoot for no work at all. It would be easy, they could just sneak in and hide either under the bed or inside the bathroom.
We wouldn’t notice. Then they would snap pictures of us..”

Brian finish, measuring the boy a few times.

“B-but-” “God, no buts!! We’ll do this exactly this way. Okay?”

“Don’t you worry, Brian and I will be waiting right inside the room, all ready to snatch the bitch or asshole.
You only need to meet them, get your money and give them the key.” Zacky smiles, holding his old baseball bat in his hands.
He can’t wait to do this!

Suddenly, Rikki’s phone goes off.

“Showtime.” Brian smirks.

xoxo

30 minutes later, Zacky and Brian are hidden behind the hotelroom door. They are leaning agaist the door to listen to all the footsteps that are coming closer, not recognizing anything yet. Since they don’t know who the hell it might be, they assume that the person come alone, not talking to anyone in particular.

Finally a pair of fast, but light steps are coming closer to the door.

“Are you ready, baby?” Brian looks at Zacky, searching for any form for heasitation. He can’t find anything.
“I’m so ready it hurts.” Zacky grins, the wicked glint from earlier is back.

The key is put into the door, and the beep is sounding in the hall. The door goes open with a click.

“GOTTCHA!!”

With an animalistic howl, both rockstars lauch after the intruder, making the person fall to the floor with both men over themselves, screaming pretty surprised!

“Tania?!” Brian gasps. He would never have thought that his ex girlfirend would be the one going after him and Zacky like that!

“Holy fuck, it’s the skunk!” Zacky errupts, making her wheeze.

“I can’t believe this, holy fuck, why the hell did you do this?!” Brian growls, anger finally coming in place as he looks down at the skimpy, yet whorish creature on the floor.

“Looks like the game is really over, huh?” Zacky says dryly.

“I did it because you two are the biggest idiots known to life, and you, Brian, you should’ve known better when you dumped me! You dumped me because you were gay?! No one can dump me! I’m always the dumper! So I figured out I’d ruin your little band experiecne with telling the world who you really is!” She growls in her nasal voice, making Zacky really think she looks like a black and white skunk.

“You are the sickest creature known to men!” Brian snapps, ready to rip her extension off, but Zacky stops him.

“Let’s call the police. We got more than enough to deal with her for all future. Stalking, is one of the therms.” Zacky nods, looking calmly at his boyfriend, caressing the back of Brian’s neck.

“Yeah. Let’s do that.”

xoxo

Breaking news, direct on ABC!

The journalists were almost jumping in their chairs as the fresh couple smiled back at them, blushing.

“Yeah, it’s official. We’re in a serious relationship.” Brian confirmed for the second time, looking at Zacky with loving eyes. Mind buzzing from all the happiness he was feeling from holding Zacky’s hand finally.

xoxox

Later that night..

“So we finally did it, or what?” He grins in between kisses. They started a heated make out season once they came in the door.
Both bodies are warm, greedy lips are tasting the addictive arosual as it creeps further down, letting everything be about one single area.

“We did..” Zacky moanes, the tasty tin lips are on their way down his neck, the heart beat hitting them hard as it pump, making the neck..
skin even more irresistible. Brian opens the buttons in Zacky’s pants with one hand, dragging the sipper down furiously, before he goes for the shirt,
wanting to see the glorious body underneath his touch. Frisky, Zacky grips Brian’s hair in a wise grip, moaning out for some kind of relief.
Brian moans back, biting at the diamond cut hipbone of Zacky’s. “Oh Baby..”

Fingers are now underneath the hem of Zacky’s jeans. Clever fingers are finding their way in the darkness, closer and closer to the place where Zacky wants them to be.

Breathing heavily, Brian mouths several ‘I love you’s into the skin, driving the smaller man crazier for every second that passes. “Fuckin’- ugh, I love ya too…”

Impaitiantly, Zacky pull down his pants and boxers, which makes Brian chuckle darkly, creative promises shining through.

Meeting the burning emerald eyes that’s looking down into his own dark pools, Zacky’s baby makes the final step and brings the pulsating head of the wonderful cock to his mouth.

Magically, the pleasue transforms from teasing to overwhelming, and Zacky cries out, a sharp sound that only makes the perfect lips tighten their hold.
Gradually, Brian moves his lips and tounge in a steadier rythm against the swelling shaft, greedly sucking him like a piece of expencive candy.

Teasing the string, he winks at his boyfriend, who only looks back with hazy eyes and open mouth.
Goraning he sucks harder, bobbing his head all over Zacky, in return reciving powerful but quiet noises,
noises that Brian never thought was gonna be so important to him. Zacky’s pleasue is almost on it’s brink of exploding.

“ugh, yes, yes, yes, fuck, Briaaan…” He cries, and then the hot seed of white comes crashing down,
filling the air with slippery noises as Brian takes everything his precious darling can give him.

“You’re a sight for sore eyes, my Zee.” He chuckles, groaning as he feel his own release
coat his own hand while he wanked himself off to the same rythm as his baby.

“God, what a fucking awesome mouth you have..” Zacky nibble his lips, then smile passionatley at his lover.

“Next time it’s my turn.” Brian teases, pinching Zacky’s bare side before jumping him, landing on the bed.

Cradling him closely to his chest, he whispers little nothings to a giggling Zacky for the rest of the evening…

....or maybe there was a round two? Who knows.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Incredibly sorry about how long it's been!! o.o
This is finished, and I also have a few more stories that I'm going to post !
Sorry, life and education happened...