Status: completed; for Emmalee

Magic Wands

master, may i please have another?

“I’m your master and will be addressed as such.” You jumped as you felt the wooden paddle smack your ass hard, leaving a feeling of euphoria behind. “Got it?”

“Yes, master.” Your voice came out weak and needy, as you remained poised on all fours in just your bra and underwear blindfolded. The first few times Tao had hit you, you had been nervous, however after a while, you had come to love the feeling of the hardwood against your scantily clad body. Getting used to the routine, you called out, “Master?”

“Yes, pet?” You felt something gliding lithely along the curve of your back, tickling you. You had almost forgotten the request you wanted, speaking up again, “Master, may I have another?”

You heard Tao chuckle, sensing his teasing smile. “You seem very eager, pet.”

“I’m starting to like it a lot.” You bit your lip as you smiled to yourself. You had anticipated him to give in and hit you for talking out of turn, however no response came. “Master?”

Light blinded you as you felt the blindfold being ripped from your face. You blinked a few times before registering Tao’s pale chest before you, then glancing up to see him…looking frustrated? You were hesitant to say anything, only kneeling back on your ankles to wait for him to speak.

“You’re taking all the fun out of this for me, Em.” One of his fingers started tracing from your neck down to the curve of your breast, circling your nipple through the lacy fabric. Suddenly, he pinched down really hard, causing you to gasp out. “Do you really want me to stop?” He leaned his face down so close to you that you could feel his breath ghosting over your lips, his effect overwhelming you like a toxin.

“No.” You said, meeting his sensual stare, quickly adding, “It’s not enjoyable for me anymore. Please continue.” He grinned, smashing his lips hard against yours in a biting kiss. He pulled away shortly after.

“I’m not convinced.” He started to walk away from the bed and towards the dresser. He opened a black box sitting atop of it. “I think we’re going to have resort to other methods.”

“But Tao…I mean, Master. I can be a good girl, I promise,” you started to plead with him, not wanting your rough erotic fantasy to come to an end, but you knew when your boyfriend was set in his ways, he was done. “Please, I promise I won’t talk about-” Your words fell off when Tao had turned back to you, showcasing a purple dildo-like object with a power cord hanging off one end, a clear phallic shaped globe on the other. You crawled towards the edge of the bed intrigued. “What is it?”

He smirked, strolling towards the bed, plugging the device into the wall. With the click of a button, it whirred to life, giving off pulses of blue and white light. “35,000 volts of pure erotic torture.”

The thought of bringing something dangerous into your foreplay created mixed feelings of excitement and worry within you. “Get in position,” His voice was rough. You popped back onto all fours, turning your ass to him, giving him access to your back. You could hear the buzzing of device near you, then suddenly-

Fuck!” The electric surge shot rapidly down your back. You expected it would damage your skin a little, however when you looked back the brief redness had faded. Seeing that the damage was minimal in comparison to your core’s giant ache for the violet wand to be used again, you started whimpering for Tao to use it again on you, wiggling your behind.

“I think we can continue now,” Tao announced before giving the wand another go on your skin. You could tell he was happy with his new torture device on you, but you weren’t complaining, this new level of torment was one that you would enjoy growing accustomed to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry kim wonshik. if your name wasn't in there a lot; I had really been meditating over this for a while and just wanted to get it put up. Hope you liked it! I tried to do something a little different again. ;)