Status: New Co-Write!

Dangerous Fascination

006

I woke up without the duct tape on my lips and I screamed. What more could I do but scream? I screamed until it hurt, until my throat was ready to crack, I needed someone to hear me. I stopped screaming as I heard someone walking down the hallway, their footsteps coming closer. I whimpered and tried to stand up, my hands tied to the back of the chair. Fuck, he'd thought of everything. I looked up as Liam entered the room, holding a water bottle, a devilish smirk evident on his face. He walked over to me, opening the water bottle.

"You're only going to make things worse for yourself, Zara." He whispered soothingly as he offered the water bottle to my lips, which I refused. I turned my head away from the beverage, but Liam grabbed my face into his large hand and pulled my head towards the water bottle, tipping it upwards slightly so I got a drink. I whimpered as the refreshing substance ran down my throat. I kept drinking until half of the water was gone, groaning as Liam pulled the bottle away from my lips. "Later, love. I promise." He whispered.

"Why did you do this to me?" I cried as Liam circled around me, eyeing up the game. "I've never done anything bad to you, Liam!" I groaned as he covered my mouth with his calloused hands, warning me to be quiet. I shut up, obeying him. Liam had muscle and God only knew what he could do if I stepped a toe out of line.

"Hush, Zara. You'll scare the other girl." He said. Other girl? There was someone else? Was she okay? I bit down on my lip and nodded as he took his hand away. "You're going to be put in the same room as her later, so it's easier to keep an eye on you." He told me, leaning down, inhaling the scent of my hair and perfume. Fucking creep.

"You're such a fucking -" I was cut off by the sickening sound of his hand hitting my cheek, my head flying to the side. I could practically hear him smirk, and it made my stomach turn. I thought Liam was okay, but this confirmed it - he was a fucking psycho.

"Don't call me names, Zara." He warned. "Didn't you mother ever teach you manners?" He barked. I whimpered as I thought of my Mum and Dad. They'd be so worried, I had at least been gone for a few hours now. Usually I was never home late. "If you want me to..." He tugged at the rope that had kept my hands secure. "Loosen the rope a bit, then you're going to have to follow my rules, my orders. Do you understand?" He asked. I nodded again, my cheek burning from the slap. He must have sensed my discomfort because he pressed his lips to my cheek softly. "I'm sorry for hitting you, darling." I nodded again as I noticed a silhouette at the door. A curly haired boy. One of Liam's friends. Harry? I think that was his name.

"Glad to see you've quietened her down. She's startled Colette." The curly haired fuck spoke, glaring at me. I glared back, giving as good as I got. He smirked and moved closer to me. "Next time love, shut your damn mouth." He whispered. I nodded, too afraid to answer back, my attitude changing quickly. He left the room again, probably to go back to Colette. Where had I heard that name before?

"You know Colette?" Liam asked me as he offered the water bottle to me again. I shook my head no, taking a small sip of water, savouring it. I'd heard her name, maybe knew her face if I saw it. I looked up at Liam with sad eyes and he sighed, untying my hands. "Try to move and I'll kill you, understood?" He growled slightly. I nodded and he picked me up, letting me see my feet were also tied together, so there was no possibility for an escape.

Liam took me in to the room next door, which Harry and a pretty girl were sat. Harry saw me and got up off of the spare chair, letting Liam throw me in to the hard wood. I groaned, Liam tying me up to the chair again. I looked over to my right to the pretty, sobbing girl. I sighed and stared at my feet, feeling miserable for the both of us.

"I'm going to find Louis. Liam, are you coming?" Harry asked. Liam nodded and followed the curly haired monster out of the door, leaving us alone. The girl, who I assumed to be Colette, quietened down and looked at me, her eyes widening. I recognised her now. She went to the same school as me.

"Hi." I whispered. She shook violently, scared for her life. So was I. I felt her pain, I felt her fright. Both of us just wanted to go home and stay there, but no, these stupid little boys had to think with their dicks and rip our lives away from us. Colette looked at me, but didn't speak. I sighed as Liam, Harry and Louis came back in with some food and more water. Liam approached me, kneeling down in front of me.

"Eat this, it'll help your throat after your screaming." He whispered, offering me a spoonful of soup. I took the spoon in to my mouth and swallowed carefully, the thick soup helping my scratchy throat. I thanked Liam quickly. "Don't mention it." He laughed slightly, stroking my aching cheek. Why was he being so nice? I narrowed my eyes at him and he merely shrugged me off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Over to you, Esther! I really enjoyed writing this, it's getting dramatic. I love it. Will the girls get close to the boys? Dun, dun, dunnnnn! I hope you enjoyed reading!