Status: New Co-Write!

Dangerous Fascination

007

As soon as she was thrown down into the seat I knew who she was. Zara Lee. She attended my school, we had only ever said hi as we passed each other in the corridors. She seemed nice, she always wore a kind smile and greeted everyone with warmth. As she was being tied to the chair I nodded my head and greeted her with a quiet hello wiping the moisture from my cheeks and trying to suppress my sobs. Before she had come in here Harry had placed me back on the bed I had stayed put knowing there was no where I could go.

I watched as the two males walked out of the room leaving Zara and I to sit in the silence, I wanted to talk to her but I didn’t know what to say so instead I remained silent looking down at my fingers that were splayed across my thighs before my eyes lifted back to look at her. I opened my mouth about to speak before the doors were opened and the men walked back in. Quickly I closed it and drew my knees to my chest resting my cheek on them as I looked at the wall.

As hungry as I was I refused to acknowledge the fact that they had brought food for us. I heard Liam talking to the blonde before a laugh rippled from his lips. I curled my lip when Harry came into my focus pulling my attention from the wall. Flicking my eyes up I looked at him. He had a bowl of something steaming in his hands. Kneeling down in front of me I was hit with saltiness of a soup.

“Here,” he tone was gentle but I didn’t move to grab the bowl from him. “If you won’t take it I will feed it to you like a child.”

“I’m not hungry,” a lie, but he didn’t need to know that however it was a giveaway when my stomach grumbled with hunger.

A smirk spread across his face, “Liar.”

“Arsehole.” I seethed before turning and laying down on the mattress closing my eyes trying to rid myself of the feeling of hunger that gnawed at me. A sigh left the males lips before I felt the bed sink beside me.

“My kindness is wearing thin, keep acting like this and I will show you how much of an arsehole I can really be.” to prove a point he gripped a heap of my hair and tugged harshly causing me to hiss as my neck was arched back to look at him.

Tears formed in my eyes before spilling over onto my cheeks he let go a satisfied smile spreading across his face as he moved away from me, his weight lifting from the mattress as he left. I drew my knees to my chest and curled myself into a tight ball sobbing into the material of my shirt.

This was a nightmare!

A nightmare that I couldn’t escape.

I lay curled up tightly until my sobs have finished and I am left feeling hollow and tired yet I refused to give into the urge of sleep. I kept my eyes open afraid of what may happen if I closed them and lost myself in my dreams. Afraid that instead of something pleasant it would be something dark and twisted due to what has happened to me in the last few hours.

I heard the door click, bolting up I watched as Liam walked out closing the door behind him as he said something to the blonde bound in the chair. I watched the door for a few more moments before slowly lowering myself again. The silence suffocated the two of us and before I could think I had broken it.

“So… I take it Liam fancies you.”

“I suppose so,” she sighed, her tone was full of pain, betrayal with a hint of hate, everything I was feeling at this time. Heaving a sigh I pushed myself into a sitting position again looking over Zara’s profile. She was gorgeous, long blonde hair, blue eyes, gentle features and a killer body shape. The complete opposite to me.

“We’re going to get out of here,” I couldn’t get over how sure I sounded. Maybe it was more to reassure me that I wouldn’t be stuck here, that I would escape and get back to my family. The blonde looked over at me, I saw curiosity flash through her eyes before it was quenched with disbelief.
“How? There are five of them and two of us,” she had a point we were out numbered but I wouldn’t let that stop me from trying. However at this point of time I had no idea.

“We could come up with an plan… maybe… I am not going to stay stuck here. I am going to fight until there are no more options. Zara please I know you’re smart. Aren’t you studying a degree in Psychology?” there was movement outside out door, quickly I shut up. As the door swung open and a blonde haired male walked in. He looked between us before smiling.

“Evenin’ gurls,” neither of us spoke. “Oh c’mon don’t be like that. I’m not gonna hurt ya.”

“How can we be sure?” I snapped harshly. The blonde shot me a look his smile widening.

“‘Coz that’s ‘Arry and Liam’s job if you step out of line,” a shiver ran down my spine causing goosebumps to prickle my skin. I watched with disgust as the male walked over to Zara, I saw her flinch away from him as he grabbed the ropes tied around her. “It’s a’right luv,” within a matter of seconds he had the ropes off from around her and was helping her to her feet. “Right down the hall luv, Liam is waitin’ for ya.” I swear her face paled at the mention of his name. Slowly she followed the blonde out of the room. “As for you Miss Sass you’ll have a visitor soon.” with that he laughed and walked off Zara following behind him.

Slowly I moved off the bed I was on, I wanted to run to the doorway but knew that my chain wouldn’t reach instead I paced up and down the side of the bed grateful that I hadn’t been constricted to it. Unlike Zara who had no choice but to sit and stay. As I paced I thought to myself, thought of all the ways I could escape. How both Zara and I could escape but I wasn’t coming up with any good ideas.

“What are you doing?” I halted at the sound of his voice, my back was to him so I didn’t have to look at him. Truth be told I didn’t want to look at him. “I asked you a question Colette it’s rude not to answer,” he snapped hotly. I didn’t have a chance to say or do anything before he had strode over to me gripping my upper arm tightly and spinning me harshly so I was forced to look at him. “What are you doing?”

“I was thinking,” I whimpered as his grip around my arm tightened harshly and his jaw clenched tightly.

“About?” I had to choose my words carefully, I couldn’t tell him what I was really thinking about otherwise god knows what would happen.

“My family… My date…” the beginnings of a smile quirked at the corner of his lips.

“Ah yes the infamous date with Ed…” my stomach dropped when he mentioned it.

“How…”

“He has been asking about you for weeks, and that night at the party where you got hammered was what finally pushed him to actually ask you out. And I must say that you were absolutely delicious that night. Stumbling over people, unable to talk without laughing… and your dancing, I never knew a good little girl like you could dance so dirty.” nausea washed over me at the thought of Harry seeing me in that state, the fact that he liked it made it even worse. “It was so sexy,” he crooned stepping closer to me and pulling me flush against his body. I fought against his hold squirming in his hold which simply caused him to laugh before he let me go causing me to fall backwards onto the ground.

“Oof,” my breath escaped my lips when my body hit the wooden floor boards. I rolled over onto my side before pulling myself into a sitting position even though my body shook. “You’re disgusting!”

“Love if I was disgusting I would have taken advantage of you when I had the chance, but being the gentleman that I am I am willing to wait…”

“Wait for what?!” I exclaimed looking at him. “There is no way in hell I would let you…” the word stuck in my throat at the thought of him and I fucking.

“We’ll see, I am sure you will…” he smiled crouching down in front of me reaching out one his his ringed hands and curling my hair behind my ear before his fingers trailed down the side of my face and along my jaw, the pads of his thumbs brushing over my lips. His green eyes ignited and he caught his bottom lip between his teeth. “So beautiful.” with that he was on his feet and out of the room without another word. I was left feeling cold, sick to the stomach and lonely.
♠ ♠ ♠
AND HERE IT IS!!

Okay Harry is a massive creep in this but I will admit that I am having a ball writing him like this even though he is nothing like this in real life so yes he is very OTT but oh well... adds to the story.

Hope you enjoy it. Now it's over to you Effy my dear.

Cheers
Esther :)