Status: Writing on my iPhone

This Is the Story of How I Met the Love of My Life

The first meeting

It starts in a small music shop in the UK, I was working double time to keep up with paying my bills and saving up for a ticket to move to USA. I have already saved up to get my ticket I just needed a bit more money for a house, a pet, food and clothes. So as I was saying I was working overtime and my pain in the arse boss was getting on my nerves. "Shell you stupid bitch! Why didn't you put these DVDs in the right order?" "I did but the people who come into the shop mix them up all the time." "I don't give a shit? Your fired!" He said that to me so I walked out with my last pay check.

When I got home I started packing up my stuff most my stuff where going to my parents house and my other stuff are coming with me. So after I packed I went online to find a cheap ticket to Las Vegas. I found one then I got my working visa sorted and everything then I went to start my new life in Vegas.

-few days later at the animal shelter-

I was helping the vet clean one of the dogs paws before putting a bandage on the poor thing I was talking to the animal like it was a human being. "There's a good girl? No one is ever going to hurt you anymore?" I carried the dog into her kennel and put some fresh food and water in there with her.

I went back to the reception area where I saw him. I didn't know his name at the time so I started talking to him. "Hello may help you with anything?" I asked as he was looking at my name tag. "Yes? Michele I am looking to adopt a dog please?" "Okay sir would you like to follow me into the back where we keep all the dogs?" We walked into the back while looking at the dogs. What I didn't know that my favourite dog Gracie had jumped out of the play area where the dogs like to roam free and jump onto the guy and starts to lick his face. "Haha, this lovely young lady is Gracie? And she seems to like you a lot sir?" "Please don't call me sir call me Zak, sir makes me sound old." "Okay Zak, I like to be called Shell I don't like Michele." "Well Shell I would love to adopt Gracie and yourself." I laughed at what he said. "I see you got my joke." "Yes I did, Well then let's get these adoption papers signed."

And that is how I met Zak Bagans the love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is short and crap but I came up with this plot in my head. I might not keep my other Zak Bagans story.