Valley of the Dolls

Don't you ever tame your demons,

“How long has SHIELD known about this organization?” Captain Rogers asks the director. “Since when have they become a problem?”

“SHIELD has been looking into the disappearances of men and women for the last 20 years. The “Dollhouse” has been around since the fall of the Black Widows Ops. No one knows the actual name of the organization and who’s behind it. Rumor is, it’s founded by the Red Room and its “manager” is a former Widow.” Phil Coulson replies.

“Yelena?” Natasha Romanoff asks.

“Someone from your era,” Maria Hill replies this time. “We also think that the scientists behind Barnes’ wiping is behind the technology used to program the “dolls”.”

“Who has that kind of technology besides Hydra?” Tony Stark questions. “And why aren’t we going after them to retrieve it?”

“The Russians obviously has that kind go technology.” Clint Barton states. “I mean look at everything the Red Room has done. The Black Widow Ops and even Wolf Spider Ops are perfect examples of Red Room’s training and they’re powerful enough to get any scientist on their side and use their technology. So that shouldn’t be a question we should be asking.”

“And what questions do you think we should be asking, Agent Barton?” Nick Fury walks into the conference room in all his ominous glory.

“Why are we suddenly worried about them?” Clint replies. “Why are they suddenly on our radar?”

“Because of this girl.” A picture of a young, petite brunette appears on the screen. A gasp fills the room when people start remembering where they saw that face before.

“I remember seeing her picture plastered around every news media,” Bruce Banner notes. “But that was ten years ago. Her parents declared her officially dead about 3 years after her disappearance. So this can’t be right.”

“Katya Summers went missing when her and two of her friends took their senior trip to Moscow, Russia in 2005. Her friends reported her missing after she didn’t come home from a night of drinking. Witnesses found her walking out of the bar with these two men.” Two more pictures appear on the screen revealing two men. Both men are from Russian descent. They’re pretty boys. But if you mess with them they could probably take you down without even breaking a sweat.

“These two men are recruiters of sorts for the Dollhouse?” Natasha asks. “This isn’t Red Room like. They use to deal with orphans. No one is going to miss a bunch of orphans that go missing.”

“Maybe they were desperate?” Tony suggests. “They probably knew a war was coming and needed to get ready.”

“Whatever the real reason is,” Clint starts, “It doesn’t explain why they are suddenly on our radar. We have more important things to worry about; like training the new Avengers.”

“Katya, or known in the Dollhouse as Charlie, was hired to work for Hydra. Strucker hired her around the same time he started experimenting on the Maximoff Twins. He was going to use her for something big. The problem is, her memory of anything was remotely wiped clean by an unknown source.” Nick explains to the group.

“And you want us to find out who did it?” Steve asks.

“No, I want you to find the girl first and foremost.” He replies to the Captain. “Then we’ll worry about her memories. Right now, someone is going to be after her.”

“But if she’s trained like Natasha, shouldn’t she be able to defend herself?” Tony asks. “Natasha could easily kill someone with her thighs, I’m sure the little doll could defend herself like that.”

“The difference is between the Black Widows and the Dolls is simple,” Phil finally says speaks up once more. “When they weren’t in a mission, their personality and skills were wiped clean leaving them in a childlike state. They are vulnerable and defenseless, much like a child.”

“So we’re being sent on a rescue mission?” Natasha asks. “Is she going to be dangerous?”

“No, she’ll be overly trusting in her doll state. Just get her back here alive.” Phil replies and orders. “SHIELD isn’t the only ones after her…”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe?

Next chapter you'll meet Katya and maybe even Bucky!