Status: On-going

Change Your Life

Chapter 5

FLASHBACK: Minnie at 16

“Babe it’ll just be a couple of guy friends that are here to hang out with us. Nothing fancy and you get to decided what we do” John explained as he put out the snacks for the party he was having for his friends.

“What do you mean I get to decide what happens? I thought they were here for you? I’m going to the master bedroom and watch movies on your laptop” I explained as he shock his head no and moved closer to me.

“Babe you love me right?” I smiled as he connected our lips and gave me a mind-numbing kiss.

“Of course” I breathed as his lips stood just millimetres away from me.

“And you’ll do anything for me right” he quizzed as I nodded.

“Then trust me when I say tonight is going to be so much fun” he promised before pulling me closer and kissing me again.

.

“Babe open the door please” I heard John plead from the other side of the bathroom door.

I didn’t respond to him as I stood under the shower and let the water hit me in an attempt to rid myself of the memories of what had transpired tonight.

I kept shaking the memories out of my head as I washed and re-washed my body in an attempt to get clean.

“Get out of that shower” I heard a voice demand behind me as I realised John had broken down the door so he could get in.

From the look on his face, I knew that if I didn’t obey his instructions there would be consequences for me.

So I quickly switched of the tap and dried up before getting dressed and joined him in the middle of our bed.

“Babe I know that was scary but I’m just trying to make us some extra money” he explained while tracing circles on my hand.

“John, they all…did things to me” I whispered as he gripped my hand.

“I know its was surprising for you now Riley but once you done a few of these group orgies you’ll get used to it” he assured me as he knelt in front of me.

“Babe the money we’ll make from guys who want to have sex with you will make us both rich” he assured me before standing up from the floor and kissing me until I was once again lying back on the bed.

*

“I’ve got friends coming over later tonight” Robin said as he walked back into the living room after putting his training bag back in the laundry room.

“Do I need to be here for that?” I breathed, as I feared a repeat of what had happened 8 years ago.

“No it’s a rowdy boy’s night in and I don’t think you want to be around that. So I booked you into an overnight spa so you can be pampered ahead of the events that are planned for the end of the week” he winked as I laughed.

“Robin you know we could always postpone this whole wedding thing until later…until you now the real me” I bargained with him.

“I know I love you and you love me. What more do we need to know about each other than that?” he added assuredly, as I bit my lip.

“Robin…”

“Look Riley” he began as my head jerked up upon the realisation that it was the first time someone had called me by birth name is 7 years. “…I know there are things you haven’t told me about you life but those things don’t change how I feel for you”

“You might grow to regret that one day Robin van Persie. People in my life always tend to have a way of screwing me over” I admitted as he asked me to explain.

I took a deep breath before looking him in the eye.

“My parents died in an accident when I was two. The rest of my family didn’t feel like taking me in because they didn’t approve of their marriage so I was placed in the foster system. I only got adopted by a family at 8 after spending most of my childhood in this really rundown foster home.

“The family that took my in were pretty cool. The mom was a teacher while the dad was a lawyer. Everything was pretty cool until I was 13, when Dave – my foster dad – lost his job. He was at home all day and then just one day things changed” I said as I began to panic as the memories came flooding back. “I had a two of my girlfriends over and we were swimming. At the time I didn’t think anything off it but he spent that whole afternoon watching us from hi bedroom window. When they left, he…he…

“…forced himself on you” Robin finished for me.

I nodded my head as I looked up at him. From his tense jaw, I could tell he was surprised by the trauma I had suffered.

“Baby I’m not like them I swear” Robin assured me as he knelt on the floor in front of me. “I’ll never let you down. I promise to always protect you” he repeated as he pulled me in for a hug.

“No one will ever hurt you again”

As Robin tried to reassure me, I couldn’t help but think, that it was for the best that he never found out how I got into the sex business.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued…