Status: nevermind

Your Betrayal

Goodbye My Friend

Andy
I sighed, looking out my car window at the dark sky. This is only my 5th day in L.A. and I already hate it. I thought that if I came here then I’d become a famous lead singer in an amazing band but so far I’m just a teenager living in his car. I barely have any money in my pocket and not single place I’ve gone to will give me a job. Lately I have been thinking about driving back to Cincinnati. But I know that there’s no way in hell that’ll happen, not on 76 dollars and half a tank of gas. I can't drive 2,100 miles at this point even if I tried. I laid my head down on the leather seat in the back of my car, covering myself with my Batman hoodie. Just before I closed my eyes, I saw a dark figure standing outside my back window. I bolted upright, looking around frantically. I stared out the window at the man, watching as he turned and walked away. He disappeared down a black alleyway, the streetlights no longer illuminating his form. I turned back around, checking all the locks on my doors. It’s going to be a long night. ~ I sat in the back of the coffee shop as I’ve been doing for the past six days, sipping at a small coffee. I ignored the people around me, my gaze on the table. “Excuse me,” someone said from next to me, making me jump. “Um, do you mind if I sit here?” I looked up at the man who had asked the question, my eyes meeting that of a teenager. “Uh, sure; I guess.” He smiled, pulling out the chair across from me. “Hi, I’m Ashley.” I returned his smile. “Andy,” I replied. “I’ve never seen you around here, are you new to L.A.?” Ashley asked, sipping a coffee. “Yeah, I’ve only been here for a few days.” This is so weird. Why is he talking to me? I’m not that cool. We talked for another hour before he had to leave. “I’ll be back here tomorrow morning if you want to talk again.” Was Ashley really that interested in me? I mean he is attractive but why me? There are so many other people he could talk to but he chose me. “Andy?” He said, bringing me from my thoughts. “Oh, uh, sure; I’ll be here.” Ashley grinned. “Same time?” I nodded, watching as he left. ~ Ashley and I have become good friends over these past two weeks in L.A. He meets me here every morning for coffee and we talk for hours. I think he knows that I don’t have a place to live but he hasn’t brought it up yet so I’m not sure. “Hey Andy,” He greeted, smiling brightly as he sat down. “Hey Ash; how did your interview go?” I asked, setting my coffee down on the table. “Good from my perspective. I’m not sure if the interviewer liked me visually though.” I shrugged, looking over his gorgeous body. His arms were littered with tattoos, all black clothes covering the obviously toned form beneath them. He had black hair that came down passed his shoulders and flopped down over his eyes. Ashley was beautiful. “Andy you’re staring.” He said bluntly, a grin on his face. “No I’m not.” I defended, finally looking away. “Sure you weren’t. But were you going to say something?” I nodded. “It shouldn’t matter what you look like. If you’re fit for the job then they should give it to you whether you wear all black and have tattoos or wear suits and do taxes for fun.” Ashley laughed at that, the sound melodic. “Have you applied for a job yet Confucius?” He joked. “Yes, multiple actually. Nobody wants a 17 year old with rock star dreams.” Ashley frowned. “Well they’re making a big mistake not taking you; you’re amazing.” I blushed which was surprising, considering the fact that I never blush, especially around Ashley. “Thanks,” I replied, looking down at the table. “So how much money are we down to today Biersack?” I lifted my hips off the chair to pull my wallet out of my back pocket, emptying it onto the table. “Um…22 dollars and…36 cents,” Ashley grimaced, tossing a twenty onto my small pile of cash. “Ash, I told you that I don’t want your money.” I said, handing it back to him. “You barely have enough to buy a meal; it’s not anywhere close to enough to support yourself with.” I sighed, knowing he was right. “When I moved out here, I promised myself that I wouldn’t take anything from anybody, no matter how much I needed it because it’s not anyone else job to take care of me.” Ashley took my hands in his. “Andy, giving you money to survive is not a job to me. I’m not going to let you live off nothing.” He put the bill back with mine, replacing the money in my wallet. “Thanks Ash,” Ashley nodded, letting my hands go. “I don’t think I ever asked you; where do you live? I mean you can't be paying rent; not with that kind of money.” I swallowed hard; he’s not going to like this. “Um…I live out of my car.” I looked away from him so I wouldn’t have to see his reaction. “Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked his voice completely calm. “I thought things between us would change if you knew. You have a house and you’ll probably have a new job soon. I just…I didn’t want you to know how much of a failure I am.” I looked up at him, surprised to see a smile on his face. “You’re so weird Biersack.” I raised an eyebrow at him. “You’ve only been here for a few weeks; I didn’t expect you to have all your shit together. But what I do expect is for you to say yes.” He said, standing. “Yes to what?” Ashley walked around the table to me, taking my hand. “Come live with me.” I blinked in surprise, standing up with him. I started to object, Ashley shushing me. “Nope, no saying no; you’re coming to live with me whether you like it or not.” I followed him out of the coffee shop, walking to my car as he did the same. “Just follow me there okay?” I nodded and got into the driver’s seat of my car. It only took a few minutes to get to his house but I couldn’t believe that it was his when we got there. We had stopped out front of a large three-story house with a tall, black, iron fence and a gigantic front yard. I got out of my car and met him at the front gate. “There is no way in hell that you live here.” Ashley smirked at me. “Welcome to casa de Purdy; go get your bags.” I did as I was told, lugging all of my junk into his house. A man in a suit met us at the door, taking my bags from me. “Is that guy your butler?” I asked in awe. “Yes actually he is. Your room will be up here.” He said, ushering me up the steps. There was a really long hallway of doors, Ashley walking me to the one at the very end. He pushed open the double doors, revealing an extravagant bedroom. The walls were covered in a red wallpaper that had a gold floral print on it and dark brown paneling that came halfway up the wall. The floors were the same hardwood as the paneling, an area rug underneath the king-sized bed in the middle of the room. I heard the doors behind us close, Ashley disappearing from next to me. “Wow Ash, you really did well. I didn’t expect him to be this pretty.” A man’s voice said from the dark doorway of the en suite. “Thank you sir, he’s all yours.” Ashley was kneeling in front of the door, the man stepping out into the light. “You’re free to go; no strings attached.” Ashley stood up on his tiptoes to kiss the man, turning back around and exiting the room. “W-who are you?” I asked nervously. “My name is Chris but you can call me master.”
♠ ♠ ♠
here's another story for you
i like this one and i know what i wanna do with it so be excite okay? okay.
accidental fault in our stars thingy
haha oops

title credit to- "It Was Written In Blood" by Bring Me The Horizon
-Emily