Status: Done!

Don't Trust Everything You See

Don't Trust Everything You See Pt. 2

Things just kept getting worse, no matter how many times we would try and find a solution more shit would just get thrown our way. I was beginning to doubt myself and even doubt the relationship now. What if he had been cheating on me the whole time and i was too naive to notice? No, Brian would never cheat on me, he always tells me he loves me at the end of the day. At least i have that.

"Brian, i asked you five times already, can you please get dressed so we can go to the band meeting already?" I was beyond annoyed with how he had been acting towards me all morning.

He had been acting like an asshole all morning, and of course i had to be the one to wake him when he was acting like this. Days like this made me wish i could just dump a bucket of cold water on him and run away. Then again he'd probably kick my ass if i did that, and well i'd rather not show up black and blue. Sighing i shook my head and went back down to the living room, at least i can show up so Matt isn't as mad. Too damn hungover to even go to a band meeting, how pathetic. I grabbed my keys and walked out to the car. I just really wanted to get out of the house now...what if this is how Brian had been feeling? I shook my head and got into the drivers seat. I just needed to get some coffee into my system. Yeah, coffee would help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what you're telling me, is that he came home at three am and he still didn't get up for the band meeting?" Matt seemed a lot more angry with me than i was expecting.
"I tried to wake him for over two hours, he wouldn't budge more than an inch" Now i was really regretting not waking Brian before i left.
"Zack, we only have two more band meetings before we have to leave for the next tour" Matt shook his head and sighed, he knew how hard this was going to be with how Brian was acting.

Of course i had known that for the last two years, he would do something stupid and i'd get in trouble for it. How could i ever be angry with him though? He'd pout at me and i'd melt into his arms. It was beginning to be torture for me, i just wanted to be happy with him without the worry that he might get himself killed.

"Brian! You finally fucking made it" I could hear the growl in Matt's tone, he was beyond pissed at this point.
"I'm sorry, i mustn't of heard the alarm this morning" He still his sunglasses on as he sat down at the table.

Of course he'd still be hungover, he never knew when to stop.

"Well we're leaving in a week for tour, and if you sleep in then, we're not waiting for you" I could see Brian become rigid when he said that, Matt had no problem leaving anyone behind.
"I'll be there before we leave" Brian was glaring at Matt, either that or he was just angry that he had to get up early.
"We'll see about that" Matt stalked off towards the kitchen, leaving the rest of us sitting awkwardly in the little seating area.

I wanted to comfort Brian but i couldn't, none of the guys knew we were together since Brian didn't want word to get out to the press. He didn't want our fans to hate us. Made me hate our relationship more than i'd tell him though. Two years together and we still had to hide behind a veil of lies just because he was too afraid to tell people that we were together. Our closest friends knew that i was bi and they were all for it. Even our fans knew at this point and none of them seemed bothered by it. I just couldn't let go of maybe the reason he wouldn't tell anyone is because he might be ashamed to be with me. Wouldn't be the first time he's done that to someone. No shut up brain, you're just trying to make me more paranoid than i already am and i don't need that right now.

"Earth to Zack!" I jumped when i heard Johnny yell into my ear, little fucker was always doing that when i wasn't expecting it.
"Jesus, why the hell do you always do that?" When i turned to glare at Johnny he was laughing hysterically, i noticed that Brian looked angry, as if he didn't want Johnny that close to me.

What was up with him lately? He was either really angry and moody or he was sulking around like a zombie. I had to confront him when we were home later. I know if i didn't i'd start making accusations and make myself more depressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Brian? Can we talk?" I didn't want to do this, oh dear god no i didn't want to do this.
"About what?" His tone seemed a lot more bitter than earlier. Great.
"I think we need some time apart" Wait, that wasn't what i wanted to say.
"What..?" Brian's face was suddenly blank, as if i had just told him his dog died.

SHIT! I didn't mean to say that to him, it just slipped out. Oh shit.

"Brian i didn't mean that, i just wanted to know why you've been acting the way you have lately" I knew those seven little words were bouncing around in his head right now, and it scared the hell out of me.
"Because...I found someone else" Brian's face held no emotion, cold as stone.

My heart shattered as i stood there watching him. He found someone else? Is that why he had been going out every single night? it all made sense now, no wonder he never wanted to get close. He was trying to think of ways to break up with him so i wouldn't be upset. Except i couldn't feel any emotion now, it's like he took my heart and stomped it into the ground. The man i told i loved for over two years had found someone else, someone that made him happy. Someone that wasn't me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i'm uploading these really quickly but i have about 6 chapters written already
so i'll most likely upload really quick