Status: Done!

Don't Trust Everything You See

Don't Trust Everything You See Pt. 9

I couldn't do this, i just couldn't. Brian was in a completely different room with Johnny while i was standing in a room with Matt and Arin. Everyone was waiting for us to walk down the aisle, i felt like a complete asshole right now. I felt like a bride on her wedding day right now. Matt kept making jokes saying i was the bride and that Brian was my groom. Yeah groom i was going to fuck when we went on our honeymoon. I still wasn't sure how i'd convinced Brian to let me top on our honeymoon. I wasn't going to think about it too long though because i was able to actually feel dominant.

"Zack, we have to go" Matt was waiting by the door with Arin. Oh god they couldn't leave me now!
"Matt, i think he's going to pass out" Arin looked nervous, okay Zack get your shit together.
"Go ahead you guys, i'll be fine" Matt's eyebrows furrowed, now i was really confused.
"No, he's waiting for you at the altar" I felt my eyes widen, oh god i can't do this.
"Oh, i just need a minute" I needed to hold back the anxiety attack that was threatening to surface.

Neither of them look convinced but they left otherwise, just go out there and marry that fucker, he's your everything! The music changed, it was now my time to walk down the aisle. We didn't want to do it the original way but we didn't really have a choice since we had so many damn friends and family. Krista was going to walk down the aisle with me, i couldn't thank her enough even if Matt was most likely going to be glaring at me the entire time.

"Are you ready?" She was fixing my jacket, i could always count on her to make sure i looked good.
"Yeah, try and make sure Matt doesn't kill me, okay?" She giggled and wrapped her arm with mine.
"I'll keep a leash on him, don't worry" Krista said as we started our walk down the aisle. My eyes locked onto Brian.

Holy shit, he looked like a greek god at the altar. I wanted to walk faster but i had to keep myself grounded. And as i predicted Matt was glaring at me from his place behind Brian, i was only walking with her i wasn't going to run off with her! I glared back at him and tightened my grip on her arm. He wasn't going to ruin my wedding day because of his jealousy.

"You look gorgeous" I looked up at Brian and blushed, he looked even more amazing up close.
"So do you" I smiled and pulled my arm away from Krista's gently, she quickly went and sat down in front of Matt.

The pastor began speaking as Brian and I stood facing each other, our hands interlocked tightly together. I couldn't look away from his face, it was as if i was seeing a completely new side to him. A new side that i absolutely wanted to make my own.

"Do you, Zachary Baker take Brian Haner Jr. to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, so long as you both shall live?" The pastor asked as he faced me. My heart was racing over a thousand miles a minute.
"I do" My heart swelled as Brian's face lit up with a smile. I knew i was making the right decision.
"And do you Brian Haner Jr. take Zachary Baker to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, so long as you both shall live?" The pastor turned and faced Brian, his eyes locked with mine.
"With all my heart. I do" I couldn't help the tears that welled up in my eyes, i loved this man more than life.

We both exchanged rings, of course i couldn't stop shaking enough to slide it on in one smooth motion which caused Brian to laugh quietly. He of course slid the ring onto my finger like it was nothing.

"By the power invested in me and the state of California i now pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss your husband" The pastor chuckled quietly and stepped away from us.
Brian's arms quickly wrapped around my waist as his lips found mine, all the passion and love in our kiss. I didn't even want to go the reception anymore, i'd rather just take him home and hide away in our bedroom until we were both satisfied. I couldn't do that of course, i'm sure a lot of people would be concerned about us.

"I love you so much Zack" Brian whispered against my lips, my heart soared with his words.
"I love you too Brian" I couldn't keep my hands off him, everything about him just made my heart swell more.

We both quickly ran down the aisle hand in hand. Guests were screaming and cheering us on. We had both decided to have a smaller reception since we didn't want people to make a huge fuss over our wedding. Even if it would somehow end up online since some of our "fans" didn't realize when to leave out personal things. I refused to let anyone ruin my day now though, i was married to the love of my life and no one was going to take that away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You two sucked at hiding the relationship though" We were currently relaxing in our backyard with our closest friends.
"We were young and stupid, we didn't really know how to hide it" Brian said wrapping an arm around my waist.
"I think you both secretly didn't want us to know, we support any decision you make as long as it doesn't get you killed" Matt said with a laugh, his arm wrapped tightly around Krista's waist.
"Well i wanted to tell you guys when i was sure we were together, but Brian was being a scared little baby about everything" I looked over at Brian and smiled, he was shaking his head.
"I was afraid of judgement, we were kids" Brian leaned against my side lightly and sighed.
"I'll say it, he'd be proud of you guys" Johnny raised his glass and smiled.

Everyone clinked glasses and cheered in rememberance to our lost friend. He'd live in our hearts forever. This day would live in my memory, and soon to be laptop forever also.

"Thank you, for everything" I said looking out at my closest friends.

Matt raised an eyebrow as he looked at me, confusion written over his face.

"If it wasn't for you, me and Brian wouldn't be standing here today" Matt smiled and raised his glass slightly.

Even through all the pain and the heartbreak there was nowhere else i would rather be, and no one else i would rather spend the rest of my life with. I was finally happy.

FIN
♠ ♠ ♠
and that is it!
i hope you guys enjoyed this it was a lot of fun to write
i am writing a couple more things so be on the look out for those and yeah
enjoy!