Status: Up & Running

A New Song

Chapter 6

It's been a ticking hour since she revealed the pictures. Matt's mistress , or alleged mistress.

It's been taking a toll on Hayley and although she promised she'd stand by her husband , the man she knows best , she cannot help but think that maybe this woman was telling the truth.

For God sake's she has pictures.

She decided to call Lara to see where she was at the moment. She needed her best friend now before she drives herself into insanity.

"Hey babe" She smiled as soon as she heard Lara's voice.

"Hey what are you doing now?" she asked "Can you meet me for a quick coffee?"

"Of course. I'm just being bored at home. Bri's at yours so if you want we have the house for ourselves?"

"That'll be better" Hayley agreed knowing that if she talks to Lara about this she'll need to be in a private place not where the media is near.

"Okay babe I'll put on the kettle."

"See you soon" she quipped and then hung up the phone deciding to drive back from the mall to Brian's house.

When she reached the house , she knocked on the door and then smiled tiredly when she saw her best friend.

Lara's smile turned upside down as soon as she saw Hayley's appearance.

"Honey? What's wrong?"

"Will you judge me if I tell you I don't believe Matt's story anymore?"

Lara stared wide-eye at her best friend. This cannot be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short... next one will be better.

This was just a filler..soooo....

COMMENT!