'The Desire'

On Star's 18th birthday she had found out that she is the unum praeditos, that her purpose for being on the earth is to fight the evil that will be unleashed into our world and that only she can stop. For over 500 years she had lived lonely life until the day she met Niklaus Mikaelson, she fell deeply in love with him, they married and life seemed perfect for a while. Star discovered what Niklaus and his family were, and for Star to get away from the Mikaelson Family, she had help from her witch friend Bethany. Star had been in hiding centuries not letting anyone getting close to her until the year 1863 when she moved to Mystic Falls where Giuseppe Salvatore gave her a home. Star relationship with the brothers grew over time, Damon and Star became the best of friends, whereas Stefan and Star a romance began bloom. Star was frightened of letting another man into her heart but Stefan was very different over time she followed her heart. Then a familiar lady turned up in town that Star thought she would never meet again, Katherine Pierce and ruined everything for Star and drove her out of town. After 147 years she knew her time was approaching to defeat the evil that she had been told about over the years she had been trained by a warlock called Luca, Star began to embrace her power and true potential of her gift. She had heard that Stefan and Damon were turned into vampires by the one and only Katherine and are currently residing in Mystic Falls. The love that Star had for Stefan had never gone and with her choosing to go back to Mystic Falls to finally face him after all of these years. Lives will be turned upside down…. How will Stefan react in seeing the woman who he loved that walked away from him with no explanation? How will Klaus react when he see his dead wife after 500 years? Will Elena finally meet her match with Star? How will Damon feel about his best friends walks back into their lives? Star going to really shake things up in Mystic Falls……