The Dark Side Of The Doormat

You Need Him, I Could Be Him

You need him ... I could be him

------------------------------------------

Pete’s POV

God.

I can’t believe her.

She such a ... such a ... bitch.

“Ashlee we’re leaving,” I said, grabbing her arm.

“But I’m having fun,” she whined, stomping her foot.

She acts like such a baby.

Why the hell am I going out with her?

To make Anna jealous

“Ashlee, I’m serious. Lyllieanna is here and I really don’t want to make a scene of it,” I said, pulling on her arm.

“Yeah you do. Why do you think you chased her out of here?” she asked using a rather bitchy tone.

Not that she has any other tone of voice

“I didn’t chase after her,” I said, sighing.

“Yes you did. Admit it, Pete. You still love her,” she said, glaring at me.

“I ... I ... No ... she just ... I--”

“You always have the right words until you really need them, don’t you?” she said with a smirk.

“Whatever Ashlee. I’m going home,” I said, turning around and walking out of the club.

Just as Thnks Fr Th Mmrs came on.

How convenient.

As I got in the car, I thought about going to Anna’s house and waiting for her to get home, but I’d rather not get chewed out by her or Chelsea.

Of course, I couldn’t help but leave a note on her door.

I’m not going to tell you what it says though.

You’ll have to wait for that.

“Pete you’re home awful early. Where’s Ashlee?” my mom asked as I walked into the house and stomped up the stairs.

“I didn’t feel good,” I said shrugging.

“Well ... OK. I’ll call Ashlee and tell her to call me when she’s ready to leave. You just go ahead and get some rest,” she said with a concerned look on her face.

“Alright mom. I’ll see you tomorrow,” I replied, and continued into my room.

“God, I am such an idiot,” I said, kicking the corner of my bed.

“Yeah, pretty much.”

“Holy shit Brendon. What the hell are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be with Chelsea?” I asked, looking at him.

“Yeah well. She kinda told me to go to your house and see what was up with you and Anna,” he replied, walking over to where I was currently sitting.

“So how did you get in my house?” I asked.

“Your mom let me in. Anyway ... so what went down with you two?” he asked, shrugging.

“Oh, OK. Nothing really. I just kind of got my ass chewed out, that’s all,” I replied, making a mental note to tell my mom not to let anyone in the house when I’m not home.

“Pete, I’m being serious. Do you still like her?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I sighed and started tapping my fingers on my jeans.

This is so unlike me.

I hate that she makes me like this.

“Yeah, I do,” I finally replied, sighing.

“Well then do something about it you fucktard.

“Like what? She pretty much hates me right now, so it’s not like she’s going to just take me back,” I said.

“Pete, you are seriously the most retarded person I’ve ever met,” Brendon said, hitting me over the head with a book.

“Ouch! Why do you say that?” I asked, rubbing the spot he hit.

“Well ... first of all, you need to break up with Simo—Ashlee because we all know that you don’t really love her like you say you do in all those interviews. Besides, Anna won’t take you back if you’re taken.,” he said, standing up and pacing my room.

“What were you gonna call her?” I asked, laughing.

“Simon,” he replied with a shrug.

“You know what? I’m not even going to ask. So you think that if I break up with Si—Ashlee ... I’ll have a better chance of getting Anna back?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes, Pete. Trust me, I know these things,” he said, walking out of my room.

Which left me to sit and wonder what the fuck he was talking about.

It seems that I’m in this situation a lot, doesn’t it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update for tonight
expect one tomorrow
comments?
subscriptions?
ily<3